Poll: Your faction

Page 36 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    So I can´t use the old beta launcher to instal the game and run the game with it? like you could with Tribes Ascend?
    No .

Deleted
    I'm seriously confused with regards to prosieben http://www.facebook.com/Planetside2E...30728067080541

Deleted
    chaotic launch as we know them :P
    EU peak hours probably doesnt make things better lol

Quote Originally Posted by HavaanSoup View Post
    I'm seriously confused with regards to prosieben http://www.facebook.com/Planetside2E...30728067080541
    Yeah, what's the difference between the two?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    I'm downloading the SOE PS2 launcher, has an option to look at the servers and there's EU servers, so I dunno what on earth is going on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yeah, what's the difference between the two?
    If i understood it correctly they outsourced the European part to a another company, I'm not sure if this will have any bad impact on you as a player but connect to the the website with an american proxy for the ip if you want a account there Enmasse did the same thing with tera and that did not turn out the best for EU players.

After reading up a bit, it appears prosiebensat1 is a german media company dealing with tv, radio, games etc.
    Last edited by mmoc0d096f98da; 2012-11-20 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HavaanSoup View Post
    I'm downloading the SOE PS2 launcher, has an option to look at the servers and there's EU servers, so I dunno what on earth is going on.
    Good, I think I'll rather stay with SOE after reading about some of PSG's history.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by evokanu View Post
    If i understood it correctly they outsourced the European part to a another company, I'm not sure if this will have any bad impact on you as a player but connect to the the website with an american proxy for the ip if you want account there Enmasse did the same thing with tera and that did not turn out the best for EU players. Don't take my word for it though as this is only what i believe and could be far from the truth.
    Got a SOE account that I played with on the beta, so according to the Facebook post I should be able to play on SOE. /crosses fingers
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    There weren't any lag issues when playing the beta from europe so I'm guessing it will be all fine.

Game crashed on me while I was in the middle of a tank battle.

So bitter I can't start the download from my Steam app. Was really looking forward to going home and having a fully downloaded client ready and waiting to be played : (

Deleted
    I dont know if anyone else got the game browser not wanting to start properly? Seems to be the issue among me and my friends.

Sigh. Another crash. This time I was simply repairing my tank and it crashed on me. Didn't have any crashing problems in beta.

Deleted
    Mm great, I had an account during the beta so i should have been able to play with it, but instead i got an error message about needing to make a prosieben account and DL'ing their launchpad. So I do that but their launchpad won't install at all. Guess i'l just wait a week or so so they can sort this crap out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathdar View Post
    Mm great, I had an account during the beta so i should have been able to play with it, but instead i got an error message about needing to make a prosieben account and DL'ing their launchpad. So I do that but their launchpad won't install at all. Guess i'l just wait a week or so so they can sort this crap out.
    Is it the EU people that can't play or? I have launchpad issues as well and all my friends.
    What about the people that can play and get game crashes, are you americans?

Deleted
    Seems like the US launcher was on the EU steam servers, Do i need to reload the whole client from the EU website or does anyone know if they will provide a patch for people to not need that?

Deleted
    Getting a bad gateway error for the EU site. Always fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something is strange about the buy system, I bought 2 weapons since I had 4000 station cash and I´m down to 2800 station cash now and have not gotten either of the weapons and both of the weapons say that they are locked in the shop (Unlock for 500 or 700 etc)... anybody else having this problem?
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god I played DC Universe Online, so I already had a Prosieben1 account. The game is quite fun, but man do I suck at it. Oh well, I'll just have to practice some more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    Something is strange about the buy system, I bought 2 weapons since I had 4000 station cash and I´m down to 2800 station cash now and have not gotten either of the weapons and both of the weapons say that they are locked in the shop (Unlock for 500 or 700 etc)... anybody else having this problem?
    I heard a re-log fixes it.