Poll: Your faction

Page 66 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, after playing a lot of Infiltrator on Planetside 2. I am now a beast at sniping in BF3.

But, I forget which server I play on. Although my colours are blue.

Deleted
    Hey guys, i played this in Beta and i must admitt i did fairly enjoy it but i didn't have the finances to purchase it at the time of release so i was just wondering what are the server populations like now its gone live? I know servers were pretty good in Beta, but are they A LOT more populated now?

I love planetside 2! VS FTW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    Hey guys, i played this in Beta and i must admitt i did fairly enjoy it but i didn't have the finances to purchase it at the time of release so i was just wondering what are the server populations like now its gone live? I know servers were pretty good in Beta, but are they A LOT more populated now?
    Purchase it? It's free to play!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Purchase it? It's free to play!
    I thought you had to pay say £30 for the game then choose wether to subscribe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkeeee View Post
    I thought you had to pay say £30 for the game then choose wether to subscribe?
    Nope, you could purchase the Alpha Squad package if you wanted to but it's entirely optional. You can also subscribe in addition or separately for some static bonuses such as increased xp and cert gain as well as 500 station cash per month.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Nope, you could purchase the Alpha Squad package if you wanted to but it's entirely optional. You can also subscribe in addition or separately for some static bonuses such as increased xp and cert gain as well as 500 station cash per month.
    This. I picked up the Alpha Squad package for some cash and more XP, but you can play it just fine without ever spending any money on it whatsoever, it'll just take longer to unlock things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also for anyone who missed it and is interested in the plans for Planetside 2

General performance increases, particularly for lower end GPUsDynamic
    XP system for player kills, players who have more kills on their current life are worth more XP.
    Freshly spawned players will be worth a fraction of the current kill reward.
    Partial damage XP for dealing damage to vehicles that you don't end up killing
    Population XP / Resource bonus moved over to continent population instead of global
    Better display of XP sources for things like defensive bonuses & population bonuses
    Rebalancing of XP rewards to help support tasksServer transfer token available in Depot
    UI changes to emphasize score per minute as a primary metric of player comparison
    Sortable columns on outfit management & addition of "last online" column
    New weapon type for all empires: SMG
    Short period of invulnerability will be added to freshly spawned / revived players - breaks upon game actions such as entering a vehicle or using a weapon.
    Dynamic / player configurable colors for minimap & overhead indicators for enemies, friendlies, and squads within a platoon
    New Hot Spot system that displays where active fights are occurring on the map
    New spawn buildings with more exits, protected balconies and easy roof access to make them less campable.
    Tunnel systems for amp and tech facilities to give access from spawn rooms to interior of bases and base walls without having to go above ground.
    Making MAXes render more reliably at long distances for players in vehicles
    AA improvements, notably flak changes for turrets and skyguards, giving them some better ability to aim, although not drastically impacting their DPS.
    Fixes to missiles so that they more reliably detonate and actually blow stuff up
    Air vehicle weapon tweaks
    Increases to reload speed for certain HE ground vehicle weapons
    And of course... lots of bug fixes

10+ Year Old Account
    Best would be performance + increase render distance please.
    Least they're doing something about spawn camping.

Deleted
    Whats up with the max bundle? I cant post on US forums and the prosieben one is a bit dead.
    This is the vanu one:
    Qusar, original price 700sc
    composite armor, original price 250sc
    composite helm, original price 250sc
    one time camo, original price 50sc
    That would make 1250 full price for all items together outside bundle.
    Offer says original price is 1700sc and it's now sold for 800 with the discount.
    It's not a 50% deal at all, so what's up with that?

I would imagine it is the permanent unlock of the camo for 500 SC, instead of a 1-time use camo for 50.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuanrang View Post
    I would imagine it is the permanent unlock of the camo for 500 SC, instead of a 1-time use camo for 50.
    It would make sense for the cost, but has anyone been brave enough to try?

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Whats up with the max bundle? I cant post on US forums and the prosieben one is a bit dead.
    This is the vanu one:
    Qusar, original price 700sc
    composite armor, original price 250sc
    composite helm, original price 250sc
    one time camo, original price 50sc
    That would make 1250 full price for all items together outside bundle.
    Offer says original price is 1700sc and it's now sold for 800 with the discount.
    It's not a 50% deal at all, so what's up with that?
    The MAX bundle sucks, gives you nothing useful, and it's just a way for Sony to make dumbasses part with their SC.

The Flash bundle they had was nice for the money, though.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette of Seraphim View Post
    The MAX bundle sucks, gives you nothing useful, and it's just a way for Sony to make dumbasses part with their SC.

The Flash bundle they had was nice for the money, though.
    Yea they changed it now to infinite camo, however I already had that one... but if I didnt have that one and the composite armor I would have bought it. Composite armor is cool =) The helmet looks like the one already on, but the gun would have been interesting to dual wield and try kill people with =)
    But yea, the flash bundle is the only bundle I bought so far, pimping flash that way aint bad =) Will probably get amerish bundle next week, lots of camos and camos are way expensive buy for original price. Just need them to put that digital armor on sale sometime, it's sweeeet lookin :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah haven't been too impressed with some of these bundles I always seem to have one or two of the items Really wish they had another triple SC day also so much stuff I want and I missed the last one </3

Downloading at the moment. Looks amazing!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yack346 View Post
    Downloading at the moment. Looks amazing!!!
    If you enjoy being an underdog (and live on the east coast) NC on SolTech needs reinforcements. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Just conquered Amerish on Waterson... Vanu are superior.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    If you enjoy being an underdog (and live on the east coast) NC on SolTech needs reinforcements. :P
    Live on west coast sorry! will be able to play tomorrow after school because of the fact I have freaking 4 hours of homework every night High School...

If your on west coast, you want to be on Connery (Most active).. When server transfer tokens become available, everyone on Helios and the other West one will be transferring there.