Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Now we need some fan artists to draw these dragon maids in humanoid form, "serving".

Stop giving awesome mounts to heroic bosses that only the guild leader or favored member, will ever get.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had to laugh when I saw the Yogg-Saron pumpkin. It's just too perfect, and nostalgia-evoking. Ohhhh Ulduar, I miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Stop giving awesome mounts to heroic bosses that only the guild leader or favored member, will ever get.
    Why don't you just roll for them? We do, first time we downed NORMAL Ragnaros, the pureblood firehawk dropped and a memeber won it. Not the raid leader, not the officers and no ninja'ng.
    And if you're in a good PVE guild, every1 will probs get one.

Cower before my true form
    bow down before the pumpkin of death!
    Last edited by Netek; 2011-11-01 at 02:19 AM.

the Life-Binder's Handmaiden drops from Madness of Deathwing (last encounter of the Dragon Soul raid) in Heroic Mode. ?it says it drops from Heroic mode get it..... it drops meaning maybe one drop and maybe it is a 100% chance to drop . People defeating Madness of Deathwing in normal mode will be rewarded with Reins of the Blazing Drake.?This one says its rewarded to the people that defeated normal mode of the madness of Deathwing encounter maybe meaning but i bet it means its like an achieve mount that if u defeat deathwing in normal mode everyone that defeats him gets this mount is what i think they mean .

How did i know the whole comments would be filled with mount rabble. Incoming elitist threads moaning that normal raiders get a mount too......

Another nerf to Holy Radiance, really? Do the devs even test this stuff? If anything they need to cut the cost by half, it's the worst AoE heal in the game in its current form.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Oh god, I love the Life-Binder mount. We'll finally be able to ride Alexstrasza!

Haha I was going to post this tks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordez View Post
    the Life-Binder's Handmaiden drops from Madness of Deathwing (last encounter of the Dragon Soul raid) in Heroic Mode. ?it says it drops from Heroic mode get it..... it drops meaning maybe one drop and maybe it is a 100% chance to drop . People defeating Madness of Deathwing in normal mode will be rewarded with Reins of the Blazing Drake.?This one says its rewarded to the people that defeated normal mode of the madness of Deathwing encounter maybe meaning but i bet it means its like an achieve mount that if u defeat deathwing in normal mode everyone that defeats him gets this mount is what i think they mean .
    the blazing drake is a mount drop, you can find it in the loot section of the dungeon journal, i suspect though that it is 100% drop on normal

---------- Post added 2011-10-31 at 10:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Another nerf to Holy Radiance, really? Do the devs even test this stuff? If anything they need to cut the cost by half, it's the worst AoE heal in the game in its current form.
    really? have you actually used it at all? cuz in all the raid testing i've done on ptr pallies have been top healing on aoe healing fights like morchok

Signature by Kenz

Im gonna ride that handmaiden mount all across Azeroth. Also: Those pumpkins look awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Why wouldn't y'all just roll for it?

Reported Blue for afking Battle Grounds, received ban instead..
    Last edited by Stoobs; 2011-11-01 at 02:52 AM.

don't these activities with blues usually indicate that the testing phase is near its end? does that mean we can see 4.3 in november?

P.S.: yes yes i know, yet another poster with the "When is 4.3 coming out?" question.......hey, don't blame me for wanting it, seems awesome so far!!

Wtb release candidate

so then if these 2 mounts are accounted for the chromatic drake will probably be meta mount.

Quote Originally Posted by rofltroll View Post
    Oh hey look.. more dragon mounts. /sigh
    You mean looting dragon mounts off a dragon in a raid about dragons is...WEIRD?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nabzad View Post
    don't these activities with blues usually indicate that the testing phase is near its end? does that mean we can see 4.3 in november?

P.S.: yes yes i know, yet another poster with the "When is 4.3 coming out?" question.......hey, don't blame me for wanting it, seems awesome so far!!
    They didn't even test 25 man raiding yet.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Oh thank goodness, the orangey colored one comes from reg. It's the one I liked the best so i'll have a better chance of getting it ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Why they keep messing around with holy radiance?