Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Patch 4.3 PTR Build 14911, Dragon Soul Raid Mounts, Blue Posts, Artwork

Patch 4.3 - PTR Build 14911
    A very minor PTR build is being deployed on test realms tonight.

Achievements Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Feats of Strength
    • Murkablo Proud owner of Murkablo from the 2011 BlizzCon.

Guild - Raids & Dungeons

Client Strings
    • ERR_PARTY_LFG_BOOT_VOTE_REGISTERED = "Your request to kick %s has been successfully received. %d |4more request is:more requests are; needed to initiate a vote.";
    • INELIGIBLE_FOR_LOOT = "You are not eligible for these items because you recently defeated this encounter.";
    • LOOT_ITEM_WHILE_PLAYER_INELIGIBLE = "%s receives loot: |TInterface\\Common\\Icon-NoLoot:13:13:0:0|t%s";

Spell Changes
    Tailoring

Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    Holy

Patch 4.3 Dragon Soul Raid Mounts
    One of the latest PTR builds added 2 mounts to the Dragon Soul loot tables, the Life-Binder's Handmaiden drops from Madness of Deathwing (last encounter of the Dragon Soul raid) in Heroic Mode. People defeating Madness of Deathwing in normal mode will be rewarded with Reins of the Blazing Drake.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    New Guild Services Now Available - Updated
    And one last update for you folks today: Guild services are now open on all North American realms. :)

[...] Yup! "North American realms" refers to any realm that appears in the realm list when launching the NA game client. This includes realms that fall under both the Oceanic and Latin America tabs, as well. :) (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Test Realms - Play AGAINST The Blues! BGs - 11/01/11
    Greetings All!

Tomorrow 11/01/11 the mightiest combatants of Blizzard will once again gallantly stride across the blood-soaked soil of Azeroth. That's right, we're doing a Play-with-the-Blues Battlegrounds event on the PTRs!

From 3:00pm-6:00pm PST we'll be queuing for specific battlegrounds, be online and watch for the server alerts to know where to find us.

Hope to see you online! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Test Realms - Play ALONGSIDE The Blues! - LFR 11/04/11
    After you've tested your mettle against us during the "Play AGAINST The Blues" event on Tuesday you can follow it up by joining us on the PTR in the fight against Deathwing and his minions!

On Friday 11/04/11 we'll be online from 3:00pm-6:00pm PST and will be queuing up for Dragon's Soul raids using the Looking For Raid tool. Queue up using the LFR tool to join us. You will know us by our guilds [Blizzard Horde] & [Blizzard Alliance]. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

2011 Halloween Pumpkin Contest Winners
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The winners of this year's pumpkin-carving contest have been chosen -- and they're monstrously spectacular. We'd like to thank everyone who participated this year, and we can't wait to see your mad scientist skills in action again next time around. Check out all of the creepy, incredible, and creative winning pumpkins here.

Blizzard Art Gallery Update
    The World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Art gallery has been updated with five pieces representing the Warcraft universe.

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-11-01 at 01:44 AM.

wow.. when will they fix the rest of the classes

e: amazing pumpkins
    Last edited by adnre; 2011-11-01 at 01:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life Binder's Handmaiden mount looks awesome.

Edit: and yay finally murkablo feat!

Those pumpkins are insane....

Lol @ Yogg Saron pumpkin. Excelent work!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alexstrasza drakes are AMAZING. I dig 'em. I dig 'am a lot.

Finally a heroic mode only mount again ! oh and awesome Yogg pumpkin :P

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Lol @ Yogg Saron pumpkin. Excelent work!
    Agreed. It looks amazing with the green light.

All the other ones have such insane detail, makes me feel bad about my cheapy Illidan pumpkin I carved.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    Holy again... I'm gonna reroll. lol
    By the time 4.3 comes I'll be oom when setting my Beacon :S ^^

At this point im starting to believe the class changes won't come. So hurricane gets two new spell updates, and blizzard remains untouched. Gj blizz

Oh hey look.. more dragon mounts. /sigh

Deleted
    We get to mount Alexstrasza! The secret fantasy of many people becomes reality!

10+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean everyone gets one of these drake?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolisa View Post
    We get to mount Alexstrasza! The secret fantasy of many people becomes reality!
    That isn't Alexstraza

Wow. Those amazing pumpkins. o_o The normal drake has a chance drop from normal Deathwing I believe while the heroic is 100% drop from heroic Deathwing.

Deleted
    woot another HR nerf -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lerrielin View Post
    Wow. Those amazing pumpkins. o_o The normal drake has a chance drop from normal Deathwing I believe while the heroic is 100% drop from heroic Deathwing.
    I on the other hand am guessing that the orange one is a 100% drop on normal mode and a small chance at RF, and Lifebinder's handmaid 100% hc

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    woot another HR nerf -_-
    and you complain why exactly ?
    have you done any testing on the ptr ?
    cus i did and holy radiance doing loads of healing so mana increase is more then reasonable

Blues in the LFR, I'd like to see how quickly people behave with them in there

So, does everyone get that mount who beats Deathwing, or is it a once-a-go drop? And is it separate from the Meta achieve?