Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It won't make a huge difference on what you choose, but if I was DPS I would go orc, if I was a tank probably Tauren.

Deleted
    Orc male by far, shoulders are always big, also their racial is the best for both PvP and PvE

d*mn. have to change my goblin to tauren. cant even see him when i tank a pack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    Hey I'm Transfering with my guild to a new server. We are going from alliance to horde as well. I have never played horde so im sorta clueless when it comes to horde races. Here are my criteria for which race i would like...

Must look good in gear (ie transmog)
    Must have semi-viable racials
    Must not be goblin.
    Depends on what role you're doing. If you're tanking, Tauren is pretty much your only option - their HP boost is pretty weak, but it's better than anything else (Alliance gets much better racials for tanks.)

If you're going for DPS, it'll probably be either Orc or Troll, depending on how much you want/need haste, and whether or not you use axes.

For PvP, goblin is the best choice by far, and then probably Blood Elf. Orc can be good if you use a stun reduction meta.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sierkua/simple

If you want to see what a tauren warr with decent gear look like hehe... I did mainly chose it cause i was tank MS back when i switched to horde (from female gnome lol). But i really like being a huge badass tauren smashing faces with 2 big 2 handers
    Like many others i would vote for tauren or orc as horde.
    Last edited by Roguezor; 2011-11-10 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Added some more "info"

Deleted
    Orc female hands down. Not too clumsy and nice animations, + racials.

Female Goblin.
    Macro /roar to Charge.
    I'm biased, it makes me giggle.
    >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    Orc for dps, tauren for tanking.
    The tauren stam racial is much smaller then ppl think it is, its 5% of your base hp which is about 3k. Warstomp can be helpful but warriors have a ton of stuns as it is and you end up hitting dr issues if you are using all or most of them.

Orc are resistant to stuns which can be very handy in 5 mans or on trash but not all that useful for bosses. Their ap buff is only helpful if you need to snap up aggro or catch up on a target like a Shannox style fight where the boss only fights the person 1st on threat. Free expertise on axes can be useful for threat and dps but not needed.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Go Undead, Or Blood elf.
    They got the best animations, and are the coolest. Do it!