Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Best Horde Race for Warriors?

Hey I'm Transfering with my guild to a new server. We are going from alliance to horde as well. I have never played horde so im sorta clueless when it comes to horde races. Here are my criteria for which race i would like...

Must look good in gear (ie transmog)
    Must have semi-viable racials
    Must not be goblin.
    Last edited by Missbenedict; 2011-11-01 at 02:10 AM.

orc imo is best. good racial for dps

Orc's make the best warriors with Tauren a close second, but for looks I would say Blood Elf / Trolls are the best looking in gear (female BE / Male Troll that is). Although now that I think about it Male Tauren's end up looking pretty badass as well.

Deleted
    Orc for dps, tauren for tanking.

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    Hey I'm Transfering with my guild to a new server. We are going from horde to alliance as well. I have never played horde so im sorta clueless when it comes to horde races. Here are my criteria for which race i would like...

Must not be goblin.
    Orc or Tauren

armor sets on either are subject to opinion

but those are my two favorites

I prefer Orc, but only because Tauren horns can ruin a good looking helmet imo... but it's completely up to you on any of the races. It won't make a huge difference on what you choose, but if I was DPS I would go orc, if I was a tank probably Tauren. Just to fit the persona a bit more.

I love my Tauren prot warrior. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, there really isnt a wrong choice for warriors on the horde
    Orcs extra damage is nice
    Trolls have a nice mini blood lust
    Taurens are great tanks because of their stamina, as well their stun is nice in PvP
    Blood elves have a handy silence
    Undead is nice to get out of fears in PvP

Personally, i like Taurens and orcs, but at the same time all are good.

ha im actually still a gnome at the moment, would be hilarious joining back up with my guild as a big bad ass tauren, considering they all know me as the pink haired female gnome. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Blood Elf, nothing's more satisfying than beating someone to death all the while having fabulous hair! Plus the extra silence/extra rage isn't half bad.

Well, assuming you're talking about PvE, Orc for DPS and Tauren for tanking, but I'd go Orc.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    Undead is nice to get out of fears in PvP
    You've got berserker's rage for that.
    "It is, in the end, whatever the hell I want it to be. And when I'm through with it it's going to blow a hole this wide straight through the world's own idea of itself... They're throwing bottles at your house. Come on. Let's go break their arms."

Quote Originally Posted by neXen View Post
    Orc or Tauren

armor sets on either are subject to opinion

but those are my two favorites
    I'd go with this.

Deleted
    tauren or troll for looks :P

racials dont matter.

goblin because there awesome and i dont care about ur opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Missbenedict View Post
    Hey I'm Transfering with my guild to a new server. We are going from alliance to horde as well. I have never played horde so im sorta clueless when it comes to horde races. Here are my criteria for which race i would like...

Must not be goblin.
    FEMALE ORC

the armor fits them well, they look awesome in plate boots. melee action is decent, and pig tails are always fun.

Technically speaking, Tauren for Prot and Orc for DPS, Undead if you PVP a lot, Goblin if you like being small, Blood Elf if you like being pretty, Troll if you can feel da voodoo.

Personally I like Orc, just because they are the most warlike race and look like badass mofos when in full armor (although they slow walk like Neanderthals). Tauren look pretty beefy due to their height, but I don't like the "native american" feel - they seem less likely to be dressed in full plate armor and carrying a sword/shield or big weapon(s), and more likely to be running around in a loincloth with a bow/tomahawk. Although, the Orc 1H special attack looks stupid as hell with anything other than a sword (where he like swings upward and then stabs forward, with a "Rawr!" kind of snarl), while the Tauren 1H is a more natural slash.

10+ Year Old Account
    orc imo! not female orcs tho....coz its just...its just wrong! go male orc my second choice would be tauren or undead hmmm hard to decide but i think taurens look more awesome! :P

Troll all the way :=)

Based purely on aesthetics Undead Female have the best animations (especially prot) and look decent in armor.
    Orcs easily have the best mix of racials for PvP/DPS/Tanking (the extra DPS/threat is better than Tauren's minor stamina boost).
    Trolls have moderate animations, moderate racials, and look good in plate.
    Last edited by JongyFong; 2011-11-01 at 02:47 AM.