[TV] Spartacus: Vengeance "The Brotherhood" Trailer

I'm looking forward to Spartacus SOOOOOOO much

Gonna miss Andy Whitfield (R.I.P.), but the new guy looks promising. January can't get here quick enough...

Deleted
    Will never get over that Spartacus had to change actor. It just all feels so wrong to me. Like they're building it up from the beginning again instead of continuing. Will watch though since I know it's gonna be great still

Quote Originally Posted by Shriekbat View Post
    Will never get over that Spartacus had to change actor. It just all feels so wrong to me. Like they're building it up from the beginning again instead of continuing. Will watch though since I know it's gonna be great still
    Ummm there only other option was to stop production completely. Which would you prefer? No Spartacus or a different Spartacus?

Quote Originally Posted by Shriekbat View Post
    It is so sad that the guy died from cancer so young... He was really an awesome actor who played the part really well imo