Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to buy the 400r case they had on sale but I dont know.... Maybe it would be cheaper on black friday lol. Need to buy entire setup. Would suck if i wait and then the sale isnt as good lol

Deleted
    Is black november an american thing? dont see any UK store selling anything cheap, shame because i wanted a new system.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razorback07 View Post
    Is black november an american thing? dont see any UK store selling anything cheap, shame because i wanted a new system.
    well "black November" is only a newegg thing. So I am sure you can order from them. If you wanna play VAT. Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. Since you guys don't have that.... There are a lot of deals on the net on that day and on Cyber monday (the following monday) but again, There would be VAT charges

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by einstini15 View Post
    I wanted to buy the 400r case they had on sale but I dont know.... Maybe it would be cheaper on black friday lol. Need to buy entire setup. Would suck if i wait and then the sale isnt as good lol
    I've been jumping on deals if they're 20%+ off. I figure some items might go cheaper, but others might not so it'll just wash. Only things I haven't bought are my GPU because I'm hoping they'll have some big discounts and windows 7.

Quote Originally Posted by einstini15 View Post
    well "black November" is only a newegg thing. So I am sure you can order from them. If you wanna play VAT. Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. Since you guys don't have that.... There are a lot of deals on the net on that day and on Cyber monday (the following monday) but again, There would be VAT charges
    Uhhh... he lives in the UK, he pays VAT regardless of where he orders from.

15+ Year Old Account
    3D monitors on sale today if anyone was interested in picking up one of those
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Ads are starting to show up, both Staples and Best Buy are going to have 23" LCDs for ~$100-$120.

http://bfads.net/Best-Buy/Name

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    3D monitors on sale today if anyone was interested in picking up one of those
    Some (all?) 120hz displays as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MalazanFan View Post
    Some (all?) 120hz displays as well.
    3D monitors are exclusively 120Hz and above :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Refurbished BenQ LCD XL2410T BLACK 23.6W LED monitor 120HZ 3D 2ms D-sub + DVI + HDMI on sale for $199.99 with promo code "earlyblklcd!"

There have been mixed reviews on it, but from what I've read many of the issues were fixed a few months ago. 90 day warranty.

http://shop.benq.us/ProductDetail.aspx?id=261

Edit: To clarify 199.99 is in USD.

Edit: Out of stock.
    Last edited by MalazanFan; 2011-11-20 at 04:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, so, All OCZ SSD's are 15% off today...if you were looking at ordering an SSD soon might want to pick one up today while they last.

Do remember that the sandforce ones tend to have problems unless they've released some firmware to fix those...But 15% is still a slick deal if you're already considering an OCZ
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft Office software is 10% off today - monday if you need anything

Isn't "Cyber Monday" the monday immediately following "Black Friday" I'd hold out on any buys until then. That's what I did last year. Bought enough to build 2 gaming Pc's last year for the price of 1 pretty much. Mine being one of them(other with near identical specs, couple minor differences.)

Cyber Monday is mostly a myth. There is nothing super good on sale for the most part, I know Newegg pretty much just put the same stuff that had been on sale the past few weeks on sale again and called it Cyber Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Cyber Monday is mostly a myth. There is nothing super good on sale for the most part, I know Newegg pretty much just put the same stuff that had been on sale the past few weeks on sale again and called it Cyber Monday.
    I've been curious about this, seems most websites do black friday, are the deals different for black friday and cyber monday or do they have one 4 day deal that stretches from black friday to cyber monday?

15+ Year Old Account
    The whole concept behind cyber monday is to get rid of inventory that companies don't want anymore. even if they take a small loss on each item, it's better than a full loss.

the big sale items will be mostly things that people (i speak of people here, not everywhere) won't want, as it will be a generation older or so, but occasionally a good thing gets tossed in there. don't expect to build a brand new (release-date wise) PC for 60% of the normal price

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, not really set on anything to buy but I have some extra cash lying around as my 21st birthday just passed and I will see if there is anything great going on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I certainly hope you don't think newegg is the only site that 'celebrates' cyber monday..
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard

I picked up 2 of http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236080 before they got sold out. $199.99 after rebate for a 27" monitor? That's cheaper than the 24 inch I was originally looking at.

Some 3 day pre-black friday sales going on right now:

http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail...er-_-ClickHere

These expire the 22nd but have some good deals:

http://promotions.newegg.com/neemail...er-_-ClickHere

---------- Post added 2011-11-22 at 11:39 AM ----------

MicroCenter Black Friday has been posted:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/17afca68

(not sure why they host it on a different site, I promise you it is a legit link to their black friday ad. If you are suspicious or would rather be guaranteed safe, go to microcenter.com and there should be a link on the right hand side to go to their ad)

Not a lot really stands out, an Acer 20" monitor for 69.99 Samsung 22" monitor for 119.99. A variety of OCZ SSDs on sale, and two Intel SSDs (nota bene: the Intel SSDs are full price minus an $80 mail in rebate, so take their listed price with a grain of salt.)

And, in my opinion, the cream of the crop is the Intel i5-2500k for 149.99, in store only, limit 1 per customer.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    MicroCenter Black Friday has been posted:

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/17afca68

(not sure why they host it on a different site, I promise you it is a legit link to their black friday ad. If you are suspicious or would rather be guaranteed safe, go to microcenter.com and there should be a link on the right hand side to go to their ad)

Not a lot really stands out, an Acer 20" monitor for 69.99 Samsung 22" monitor for 119.99. A variety of OCZ SSDs on sale, and two Intel SSDs (nota bene: the Intel SSDs are full price minus an $80 mail in rebate, so take their listed price with a grain of salt.)

And, in my opinion, the cream of the crop is the Intel i5-2500k for 149.99, in store only, limit 1 per customer.
    i'll be there getting my 2500k, hyper 212+ for $20 and $60 off an ASUS P8Z68-V mobo

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...c#/33e9daac/27 page 27 for CPU/MoBo deals