Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Create your own achievements

http://achievementgen.com/wow/

Here are mine:

(I had an idea for a second End Time instance in Warlords that shows how Azeroth would be destroyed if the Iron Horde won. The name of the achievement is a reference to Sonic Generations)

(This title is unchangeable afterwards, so everyone knows that you are a ninja)

10+ Year Old Account

Tribute to Deathwing:

Also, give us back our WotLK Feat of Strength!!

Last edited by Lord Pebbleton; 2014-05-23 at 12:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Why this achievement wasn't in the game, I have no idea.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

There would be a different achievement for every raid, with appropriate low item levels, of course.

(couldn't think of a cool name or title for it)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Best I could come up with:

Could be "sub" achievements that give 10 points each when you've completed visiting all the flight masters of each continent, then you get the big one when you've finished all continents. Sorta like how Explorer works.

I was thinking some kind of "pilot" title or something would be cool but couldn't really come up with a good one except for Captain (which is already taken as one of the old PvP ranks, if I remember correctly). Account-wide discount from all flight masters in the game would be the reward.

Also, it'd start from the beginning for long-time players who have already visited most of the flight masters. So all players have to start the achievement progress as if they'd never visited a flight master before.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-06-07 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post

There would be a different achievement for every raid, with appropriate low item levels, of course.

(couldn't think of a cool name or title for it)
    It would be awesome if this was a real achiv, since these guys are going to do it.

Had a chuckle at some of these too especially drowning all the way lol

"Use all five charges of the Hourglass of Time before Murozond reaches 50% health, then defeat Murozond in End Time on Heroic difficulty." is what it should say. I really thought there should have been an achievement like this, or something similar, for Murozond.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verrai View Post
    It would be awesome if this was a real achiv, since these guys are going to do it.
    Didn't know about it, I'm VERY impressed

EDIT: I'm seeing they haven't started yet, if they make any progress - even if just a couple bosses - then I'll be really impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best I could think of:

...for your class.

I haven't ever been a transmog guy, but given how many people enjoy it, I don't see why there aren't any achievements for it. This one could be a meta achieve or just a long checklist. It could be broken down by expansion, 5 sub achieves (Complete all Vanilla/BC... tiers). Obviously things such as the Dungeon Set 2 wouldn't work, as they are no longer obtainable.

Another transmog achieve could be, Transmog all of your gear slots using an epic item of any ilvl.
    Last edited by shamSmash; 2014-06-11 at 10:36 PM.

Deleted

Just to make achievement points a little less useless, lets get an achievement for getting achievements!
    Last edited by mmoccec923c778; 2014-06-11 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamSmash View Post

...for your class.

I haven't ever been a transmog guy, but given how many people enjoy it, I don't see why there aren't any achievements for it. This one could be a meta achieve or just a long checklist. It could be broken down by expansion, 5 sub achieves (Complete all Vanilla/BC... tiers). Obviously things such as the Dungeon Set 2 wouldn't work, as they are no longer obtainable.

Another transmog achieve could be, Transmog all of your gear slots using an epic item of any ilvl.
    Just to make achievement points a little less useless, lets get an achievement for getting achievements!
    Just thought of this. Combine these two things - upon completing The Master of Disguise, you unlock the ability to transmog any item (white/gray gear)....
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=58255/lord-waldens-top-hat FTW!

✓ WoW's 4th Anniversary ✓ WoW's 8th Anniversary
    ✓ WoW's 5th Anniversary ✓ WoW's 9th Anniversary
    ✓ WoW's 6th Anniversary ✓ WoW's 10th Anniversary
    ✓ WoW's 7th Anniversary

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JFrombaugh View Post

Why this achievement wasn't in the game, I have no idea.
    Because it is actually impossible. How can you win when you have no base that grants you resources to win the battle? Same can be applied to Battle for Gilneas.

However it could work in Eye of the Storm, there is a flag to score "points" unlike the other two.

These would be some achievements that I could use to keep playing:

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zrudo View Post
    Because it is actually impossible. How can you win when you have no base that grants you resources to win the battle? Same can be applied to Battle for Gilneas.

However it could work in Eye of the Storm, there is a flag to score "points" unlike the other two.
    I think you're misunderstanding the achievement. You'd get this achievement for 5-capping the other team. Nothing impossible about that.
    I'm waiting for my ruca

Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)

Would give a battle pet cuddle bear from Diablo whimseyshire >.>