Quote Originally Posted by Clash1 View Post
About the Naga:

~ THE RIGHT SIDE
The right side removable grips are not comfortable. The piece stated for Claw Grip was not designed with a claw grip in mind. I ended up using the standard Naga grip as it was the least uncomfortable. What these mice designers fail to realize is that the mouse is a tool. I use a couple of grips on my mouse depending on what I'm doing. It's almost like they are trying to redesign the wheel and made it square or triangle just because it would look cool. To a certain extent, a mouse should be shaped as if you are holding a cup in your hand. That is the natural grip of your hand.

~ THE LEFT SIDE
As stated, I have large hands. And I have a very strong grip (Think "The Mechanic" with Charles Bronson). When things get frantic in game, I apply a lot of pressure to where I grip my mouse. The left side button of the Naga caused a lot of problems. I was constantly pushing the buttons. I tried using the trainer pads to work as an anchor but that resulted in a very uncomfortable gaming experience.

~ THE BUTTONS
I play WoW. The Blizzard default vehicle key configuration works in conjunction with both number sets (upper and keypad). This naturally caused a problem with the limited Naga key configuration. This is possibly something I could get around if I asked the right people for help as I am not a computer wizard. But by the time I found this problem I was already put off by the actual feel of the mouse.

I hope that clears up some of the issues I had with the Naga. It's not a bad mouse. I can see where some would love it. It just doesn't work for me or my needs.

Most of the problems I have with the new mice is the fact that the sides go down and out away from the actual mouse. This supposes that you are actually resting your hand on the mouse. This works fine for a palm style grip but not for the claw.
That exactly. I just got my tor naga and it fits like shit. If you recenter your mouse alot and use a claw grip you're screwed. The design of the right side actually pushed the mouse out of your hand instead of in.

---------- Post added 2011-12-20 at 04:05 PM ----------

Does anyone know if the replaceably naga epic pinky pieces fit the tor version? If so i would love to buy some.