Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    I don't really see that specific one happening, because what happens when you rely on those and find yourself without a guild? I see that more as something they'll just change for everyone in the future.
    I think they stated not long a go that they would no longer be increasing the size of bags but instead reducing items that are stored in bags. (tabards etc)

Deleted
    Level XX - Reduces the cooldown on "Have group, will travel" by 30(?) minutes.

I think that perks should be distributed by achievements as well

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd imagine the next set of BoAs will be via the guild thing, just like the current ones. Really hate that, as I'm not in a big guild ><

Level XX- Aftertaste

Your characters no longer lose buffs from food upon death.

Level XX - Time is money

Raid bosses drop 4 times the normal amount of gold which goes straight into the guild bank.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post
    Level XX- Aftertaste

That would be great, no more going through most of a stack of fish due to stupid mistakes. Not to mention the playful "killing" people with trash packs.

Level 27 - Your hearthstone can now be cast on other players.
    (they need to click accept to take the port to prevent abuse)
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2011-11-01 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDoomkin View Post
    Level XX- Aftertaste

Oh man. I would love to see this implemented.

10+ Year Old Account
    26:Still Full: Your well fed buff from (whatever the new feast will be called) now persists through death.
    27:Working as a Team: Bosses drop 1 additional item on heroic 10 man and 2 additional items on heroic 25 man during a guild run.
    28:Bountiful Bags Rank 2: Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 30%
    29: (insert name here):Repairs cost 25% less when paid for by the guild bank.
    30:Victory!: Increases your weekly valor & Conquest cap by 10%

What do we think.

Quote Originally Posted by Strudle View Post
    26:Still Full: Your well fed buff from (whatever the new feast will be called) now persists through death.
    27:Working as a Team: Bosses drop 1 additional item on heroic 10 man and 2 additional items on heroic 25 man during a guild run.
    28:Bountiful Bags Rank 2: Increases the quantity of materials gained from Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, and Disenchanting by 30%

What do we think.
    Really nice.

I'd love "Still Full" more than the others though.

Quote Originally Posted by Strudle View Post

What do we think.
    27 and 30 will not happen. I can see the others, but maybe with some number tweaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetius View Post
    Here's my list to 30:
    26) +1% bonus to all attributes
    27) -10% time needed to gain rested
    28) +5% increased base speed
    29) chance to craft additional item being crafted (in addition to any specialization that does same) or consume no mats in crafting
    30) +2% bonus to all attributes
    Only 27 and 29 would be possible imo, and 29 would have to be such a low chance it would basically not matter.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    If this goes live people will just gather even more into huge guilds making them no better than /1
    High-Tier Guild perks should have never affected anything not raid related

For these five levels you would get, 'guild options', that let you pick which perk you want, guild leader picks the perk, and perk can be changed for a price however

Level 26 Big Business (Rank 1) - You receive a 5% discount on Transmogrification, Void Storage and Reforging services. OR Tax Evasion (Rank 1): Deposit price for the Auction House now costs 50% less.

Level 27 Cash Flow (Rank 3) - 15% of looted money is now deposited straight into the guild bank. OR Bartering (Rank 2) - Reduces the price of items from all vendors by 20%.

Level 28 After Taste - Your characters no longer lose Well Fed buffs when killed. OR Buff'd Up - All player buffs persist through death and last twice as long

Level 29 (Depends on what you picked for Level 26) Big Business (Rank 2) - You receive a 10% discount on Transmogrification, Void Storage and Reforging services. OR Tax Evasion (Rank 2): Deposit price for the Auction House now costs 100% less.

Level 30 ???

Here's some of my ideas.

26: Group Rates (Rank 1): -5% Transmorgifier, Void Storage, and Reforging costs
    27: Working Overtime (Rank 2): Increases chance of gaining a skill increase on tradeskills by 20%
    28: Special Missions: While in a guild group, gold awarded from scenarios is increased by 20%.
    29: Group Rates (Rank 2): -10% Transmorgifier, Void Storage, and Refgorging costs
    30: To the Guild!: Teleports you to <guild home>, the guildmaster may set the guild's home location by speaking with an innmaster. 30 minute cooldown.

Just a quick note, the level 30 ability I listed doesn't have anything to do with Guild halls, it's basically a second hearth set by the guildmaster.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Big Business - You receive a 10% discount on Transmogrification, Void Storage and Reforging services.
    Yeah, I'd like this.
    With the current cost of it.

26: When you craft an item, you can sell the scraps for the guild bank: Every time you create an item, your Guild bank gain 10% of the npc-selling-cost of the item (a armor that a blacksmith create that sells for 40 Gold give 4 Gold into the guild bank)
    27: DING! Everytime you gain a level, you get some useful items. Bags, Pots, Armor and some other useful and funny items. All items are also available (chance to get them in a surprise bag) at the Guild master for Honor or Justice-Points.
    28: The Big chance: Sometimes when you loot one npc, the gold income is doubled.
    29: Refreshing Circle 3 Minutes Cooldown: You create a blessed ground (diameter 10y) that gives every friendly unit 5% Health and mana every second. 20 Seconds Duration. You cannot cast it in Combat and you cannot gain mana or health when you are in combat. The health and mana gain every second cannot exceed 10% of your Health/Mana.
    30: Divine Sacrifice: 60 Minutes Cooldown: Reagent Divine Symbol: You sacrifice yourself to protect the unit, sent them out of combat. They are invurnerable (except all spells that can destroy invurnerable effects like mass dispell and shattering throw) and they cannot move for 5 Minutes. (except they remove the buff via right click) Cause Forbearance, and you cannot be affected by Divine Sacrifice again for 2 Hours.

To gain the invurnerable-effect they must accept the buff with a dialogue box, only then the sacrifice is accepted, and the Buff is only given, if the target that gave the buff is alive when the unit accepted it. If the unit decline, the unit does not die, but a Symbol is removed and Divine Sacrifice is set on cooldown.

I was sad that Blizzard removed Divine Sacrifice from my Paladin: so it's something available for all, nothing gamebreaking, and with a dialogue box also cannot used for abuse.
    Last edited by Velerios; 2011-11-02 at 12:44 AM.

Level 30: WoW subscription fee reduced by 100%

... Yeah, that sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Araxie View Post
    Level 30: WoW subscription fee reduced by 100%

... Yeah, that sounds about right.
    A lot of people would start playing again if that happened, and hopefully buy MoP too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetius View Post
    Here's my list to 30:
    26) +1% bonus to all attributes
    27) -10% time needed to gain rested
    28) +5% increased base speed
    29) chance to craft additional item being crafted (in addition to any specialization that does same) or consume no mats in crafting
    30) +2% bonus to all attributes
    NO way in hell would they do those attribute ones. That would guarantee people wanting to jump ship to other guilds JUST for easier progression than increasing their own guild perks.