Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    the only law i can think of that would apply to the situation is this...

If you're going to wear as little as possible, you better trim as much as possible. Einstein-style pubes and *ahem* other-hair-down-there squeezing out and around whatever you're just barely wearing is indecent by any definition.

You shouldn't wear an inappropriate costume where children may be. Even if it was later on at night, you never know if a kid may walk by. I have worn some funny costumes such as the borat mankini, but this was just to a party. No reason to be out in public with something like that.

It's indecent anyway you slice it, at least where I live.

There is no way the police over here would let you get away with that. Standards of indecent exposure don't change because of a holiday, in my area at lest.

If you want to dress like that, cover up untill you reach a private location...
    Last edited by Purlina; 2011-11-01 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Lets look at this situation objectively. It's not Halloween and you are out for a walk with your young niece or daughter and somebody with no clothes on other than tin foil wrapped around their junk comes into your proximity... What do you do?

I would personally take said child to the accompaniment of another legal guardian, return to said location, ream out said individual, possibly cause them physical pain or discomfort and then proceed to call the police, and regard anybody who wouldn't do the same as a pedo lover.
    It's not looking at the situation objectively if you completely take what happened out of the original context. It WAS halloween, and if you were dumb enough to fight someone, and then call the cops, you'd also be the dumbass who'd be getting a battery charge that night.

I've been to pools and beaches where TONS of kids are present, and men are wearing speedos. Tight ones. Gross ones. Ones that reveal a bit much mroe than I'd like to see on another man.

Not once has any of these men had the cops called on them for indecent exposure, because quite simply, they weren't.

The "Tin foil for underwear" guy is no different. It's not liked he wrapped JUST his penis; He had more covered than your average speedo.

Edit: I reread the OP and he DID say 'nothing more than tinfoil wrapped around his junk'. If this is 100% accurate, where his ass was hanging out uncovered and only had tinfoil around his penis and balls; Then yes, I'd probably call the cops too. I imagine he was wearing more of a diaper made of tinfoil though, atleast that's how I originally interpreted the post.
    Last edited by xGLxAnubis; 2011-11-01 at 07:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Exactly. I would love to see this guys conversation with his cell mate.
    "What are you in for?"
    "I was showing my junk in public on a night when small children could very well be about and see it, but it was wrapped in foil..."
    *Begin curb stomping and prison rape*

EDIT:
    Judging by the pedo lover responses here, I can only hope if any of you have children they end up getting taken from you. :3 khtkx /participation.
    Pedophilia involves purposely doing things with malicious intent toward children. This is not pedophilia. Saying it is shows how incredibly ignorant you are.

Quote Originally Posted by xGLxAnubis View Post
    I've been to pools and beaches where TONS of kids are present, and men are wearing speedos. Tight ones. Gross ones. Ones that reveal a bit much mroe than I'd like to see on another man.

Not once has any of these men had the cops called on them for indecent exposure, because quite simply, they weren't.

The "Tin foil for underwear" guy is no different. It's not liked he wrapped JUST his penis; He had more covered than your average speedo.

Edit: I reread the OP and he DID say 'nothing more than tinfoil wrapped around his junk'. If this is 100% accurate, where his ass was hanging out uncovered and only had tinfoil around his penis and balls; Then yes, I'd probably call the cops too. I imagine he was wearing more of a diaper made of tinfoil though, atleast that's how I originally interpreted the post.
    I thought of it the other way where it is just a wrapping around the privates, OP was not too clear I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angpsy View Post
    I've seen people this year dressed as bloody tampons, a birthing uterus, and many costumes with dildos attached in various ways. In comparison a guy with aluminum foil covering his junk is rather bland.
    wtf where do you live ? XD!!

OP. Picture yourself in 10+ years and your baby daughter bumping into this guy and his costume.

So, did you change your mind yet?

Its wasn't an aluminum speedo. It was just aluminum wrapped around his junk as a whole, like a ball of metal essentially.

Quote Originally Posted by CJack14dt View Post
    Its wasn't an aluminum speedo. It was just aluminum wrapped around his junk as a whole, like a ball of metal essentially.
    Could they see the shape, how about his rear end?

Quote Originally Posted by ralphie View Post
    OP. Picture yourself in 10+ years and your baby daughter bumping into this guy and his costume.

So, did you change your mind yet?
    I would never teach my children to be ashamed of the human body. If he was coming up to my little girl and making sexual gestures then I would have issue but to teach your children that the bare human body is shameful in its pure existence seems archaic to me.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's only repulsive and disgusting because you were raised to think so. What harm do you think the human mind receives from seeing another body that isn't even entirely nude?

If there's nothing wrong to point at, we should try to reverse this trend. And, uh, you aren't a pedophile for walking around with few clothes. If anything a pedophile would likely not do this, because, you know.. they know it's against the law and want to remain uncaught.

As others have mentioned I find it funny that what people where to the beach/pool is not considered indecent but other attire including "tinfoil boy" (TM) is. Unless you can see the guy's privates I wouldn't have called the cops.

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    And then people wonder why children are losing their innocence....

I would never teach my children to be ashamed of the human body. If he was coming up to my little girl and making sexual gestures then I would have issue but to teach your children that the bare human body is shameful in its pure existence seems archaic to me.
    I have no issues with nudity in and of itself. However, you can't tell me you'd be comfortable with a daycare worker or a teacher who decided he'd a be a nudist while on the job.

There's a place for that kind of personal expression. And if parents are comforatble with it they can bring their kids there too. To do it in such a public way though assumes that everyone would be comfortable with it--including from strangers in an environment where kids may be unsupervised--and clearly that is not true. There are a lot of pervs out there, and a lot of kids who are curious or easy to manipulate into something that a parent would not want them to do.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ptwonline View Post
    I have no problems with sexy Halloween costumes.
    -Snip-
    Even at 10:30-11 PM it's an issue. No, 5 year olds won't be out. But I remember trick or treating past 10 PM when I was pretty young. And teens may be allowed to stay out a bit later, assuring their parents that they will be with friends and at a party or a freind's home. Do you want your 14 year old daughter to encounter a nearly naked man on the streets at night?
    This hits the nail on the head. For our whole lives, we teach children not to accept candy from strangers. Then America and whoever else, decide its a great idea to make a NIGHT, where children go to stranger's houses, and ask for candy. The whole idea is folly. Do I want my 14 year old daughter to encounter a nearly naked man on the streets at night? I don't want my daughter to encounter ANY men on the streets at night.

As for the costume.. it was 11pm. He was having a bit of fun with a holiday. It was late enough that children should have been finished up, and I'd wager you could see more "indecent" things on TV at that time. Anyone that had children young enough that he could have offended them, should have taken them home already. His "amusing" costume, in no way warrants a sex offender title.

For the record, I have no children, and live in Australia, where this holiday isn't overly prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by 00furious View Post
    This hits the nail on the head. For our whole lives, we teach children not to accept candy from strangers. Then America and whoever else, decide its a great idea to make a NIGHT, where children go to stranger's houses, and ask for candy. The whole idea is folly. Do I want my 14 year old daughter to encounter a nearly naked man on the streets at night? I don't want my daughter to encounter ANY men on the streets at night.

As for the costume.. it was 11pm. He was having a bit of fun with a holiday. It was late enough that children should have been finished up, and I'd wager you could see more "indecent" things on TV at that time. Anyone that had children young enough that he could have offended them, should have taken them home already. His "amusing" costume, in no way warrants a sex offender title.

For the record, I have no children, and live in Australia, where this holiday isn't overly prevalent.
    He was out at 11:00 but how do we know he didn't start earlier?

Oh to a point raised before, I know he got there just before we did (at 10:30pm) because we saw him walking into Waikiki with his group when we were driving in.

Oh to a point raised before, I know he got there just before we did (at 10:30pm) because we saw him walking into Waikiki with his group when we were driving in.
    If he was walking then he must have been out of his house before 10:30 though as it takes time to travel.