Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Super cute cub :3

Deleted
    Ohh! That one was a cutie...

Now the Bli$$ want to take our money from pets... Just keep the old system, one pet to one account and not one pet for only one char.Dont need fucking all....Really... Bli$$... what shame.

Quote Originally Posted by lion View Post
    And then what would that person do with 2 Cubs? Try to sell them? It would cost the seller a lot of time and effort to sell the Cubs and no guaranteed value. Obviously that would never work.
    This way some people also can sell them for real money via Paypall cheaper than Bliz. So people m8 get in game stuf with Dolars an Euros. If that happens it would be begining of dark days of WoW ingame economy. But eventually people will get bored from this pet and look for new one.
    Last edited by coolsnowman; 2011-11-03 at 01:14 AM.

Yay!

Awwwww, cute pet! Love him! Maybe I'll win for once? hehe

10+ Year Old Account
    One on Laughing Skull Alliance for 18k

I need help buying this new Guardian Cub pet. I notice ALL pet, mount, gametime, etc in the blizzstore have a button "Add To Cart" but for some reason the new pet Guardian Cub doesnt have one instead it has "Redeem in BatleNet" Gaurdian Cub pet is the only one which has that button. No matter how much I click it nothing happens, also tried right click and see the options there isnt anything like example open in new tab or open link, etc As if its just a regular picture. I want to buy this pet but as what I stated it wont work. I tried doble clicking nothing happens, I tried single click none happens, I tried spam clicking still nothing. Then I notice a guildy already have it and he doesnt seem to have the same problem. What could have cause this prob to me??Also in the status bar of my internet explorer says Javascript:void(0)Im using internet explorer 9 (9.0.3)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    Wierd, wonder why they put a 24 hour bind to it?
    For the hangover to wear off

Quote Originally Posted by ursiel View Post
    Sometimes I dream about cheese.

Cheddar? Norwegian Jarlsberger? Camembert perhaps?