Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Who here is getting the COLL. edition

I believe I am ^.^ wings ftw

My friend & I pre-ordered it already, can't wait :P

Haven't ordered yet, but I'm most likely getting the collectors edt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything in the D3 Collectors edition is just BRILLIANT!! (Wings especially)

Pokemon Friend Code:2406-5530-6363 Ghost Safari! PM me to add you!

Absolutely am getting it. Can't wait for this release

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Wouldn't even be getting the regular edition if it didn't come free with the annual pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually its quite good, i like the cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

If the price is not too much difference then Collector edition is the way to go for me.

However sadly where I live, seems rather difficult to get a collector edition and online order do not deliver for free ...

Just the delivery charges itself will easily amount to the cost of another box of normal version.

Sigh...

Deleted
    o/ Me me me me! <3

Pre-ordered it at 2 places, incase 1 can't ship out.

I never get the collector's edition of anything. Sure there might be one cool thing in it, but is it really worth an extra 40 bucks or however much extra it is? I don't care about "coffee table books" or "behind the scenes" crap.

It's the same with DVDs and special features.

Wanna know what I like? The movie and blooper reel. That's ALL I give a crap about with any movie.

Know what I care about games? The game and uhh, that's usually it.

Deleted
    at everyone its own I suppose

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Of course!

Already Pre-ordered Diablo III Collector's Edition. Waiting for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition announcements so that I can upgrade my normal edition pre-order to the Collector's Edition pre-order. If your wondering this what I have now:

Diablo II Collector's Edition
    Warcraft III Collector's Edition (Still sealed)
    World of Warcraft (Vanilla) Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition

As you can see it would be silly to stop following this trend (Unless money were to become an issue but usually I have b-day/x-mas money left over for these).
    "Quit rolling your fat, greasy, cheetos grubbing fingers all over the keyboard!" - Random Burning Crusade Raider circa 2007
    "...tinkering with hardware...more or less electric LEGO for masochists." - Partial quote from Joel Johnson of Kotaku.com
    1/11/06 N/A Ten Day Guest Pass Expired = Vanilla Veteran Proof! (Haters still gonna hate)
    Never forget, that you were warned about the Mists of Pandaria. YOU were WARNED! (10/21/11)

Quote Originally Posted by Isendar View Post
    Already Pre-ordered Diablo III Collector's Edition. Waiting for World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria and Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition announcements so that I can upgrade my normal edition pre-order to the Collector's Edition pre-order. If your wondering this what I have now:

Diablo II Collector's Edition
    Warcraft III Collector's Edition (Still sealed)
    World of Warcraft (Vanilla) Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Collector's Edition
    World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Collector's Edition

As you can see it would be silly to stop following this trend (Unless money were to become an issue but usually I have b-day/x-mas money left over for these).
    I tip my hat off to you, sir. I'm missing the D2 collector's ed from my own collection. Otherwise, I have Warcraft 3 CE, WOW Vanilla, BC, WOTLK, Cata, and Starcraft 2 collector's ed.

I'm also keeping the trend going and getting D3's (already ordered on amazon ) and waiting for heart of the swarm's /mists of pandaria's.

Deleted
    What I'm wondering is if the wings are permanent or take up an equipment slot? (Meaning I cant put any other shoulder slot in for example)
    Is the dye permanent or does it have charges?

2 questions that decide if I get the collectors or not.

Hells yes. If anything buying the collector's edition SAVES potential money for me. Sort of, haha.

I was planning on remaining subbed to WoW anyway, and I was going to buy the collector's edition of D3 anyway. I signed up to the annual pass and got D3 for free, awesome. Then I'll buy the collector's edition and get 4 months of WoW sub for free!

So instead of paying for 12 months of WoW sub as well as a collector's edition, now I'm paying for a collector's edition and 8 months of WoW sub. I win!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be getting it! :3

I preordered it via Amazon. Means I'll have to wait a few days and be behind those that gun ahead but its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranitis View Post
    I never get the collector's edition of anything. Sure there might be one cool thing in it, but is it really worth an extra 40 bucks or however much extra it is? I don't care about "coffee table books" or "behind the scenes" crap.

It's the same with DVDs and special features.

Wanna know what I like? The movie and blooper reel. That's ALL I give a crap about with any movie.

Know what I care about games? The game and uhh, that's usually it.
    I actually really like the Artwork that Blizzard provides with their CE. There's a few in-game features that CE buyers will get, which is nice. I usually do not buy CE either but I made an exception with Diablo3 because...well it's Diablo3...

Deleted
    Pretty sure I will I don't usually because I almost always buy digital and I like to go live asap without having to either go to a store (I live miles away), or wait for the postman to maybe get something to me on time (I think he hates me). But with the annual pass, I can get it digital when it goes live, not worry about when it gets delivered and just upgrade it later. I'm a bit of a petoholic so I want the pet and the USB drive looks pretty cool