Poll: What advanced class are you going to go on your Imperial character?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

The Imperial Advanced Class poll

So since we already have a poll about which classes people are going to roll I'd thought I'd get the ball rolling on how advanced classes are going to break down for the Empire. (Ie are we going to have WAY more Sorcerers than Assassins, etc) Feel free to discuss what you picked and why you did so. Should be interesting to see how this works out.

Personally I'm going to be rolling a Sith Juggernaut. Because for one I've always found a single saber fighter a lot more intimidating looking. Bane, Vader, Malgus, etc All way more badass (imo) than dualwielders. Also I might also want to tank, and I've got a feeling PvP might be a bit better as a Juggernaut than a Marauder.
    Krael, Sith Council of Untold Prophecy

I'm gonna go assassin because I've always liked how Darth maul fought I still think it's a shame how he died rezzed died rezzed then died again. I'm also going to eventually roll a Sith warrior because I like how Vader fights.
    Signature by Eruionmel!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherever there are gnomes that havent been eaten yet.
    Arsenal-specced Mercenary Bounty Hunter...Twin pistols and more rockets than NASA? Yes please!
    Then perhaps an Engineering Sniper Imperial Agent...I do like gadgets....
    Last edited by BM-Hunter; 2011-11-02 at 03:23 AM.
    <Insert something witty and humorous here>

healing operative IA
    always loved to play healers, always will

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BM-Hunter View Post
    Arsenal-specced Mercenary Bounty Hunter...Twin pistols and more rockets than NASA? Yes please!
    Then perhaps an Engineering Sniper Imperial Agent...I do like gadgets....
    More rockets than NASA? Right now that would be one

I voted Juggernaut but i'm still a little undecided ... could be powertech also ... i'll see when the game starts and i had time to play both a little.

My main will surely be a sorceror, but I plan to level a warrior at the same time. but I still have not decided yet which AC, probably juggernaut so I can also tank.
    I also want an assassin and a marauder and I really dont want to level 400h thourgh the same stories again, besides I also want to play through the bounty hunter and the imperial agent class and at least 1 Republic class.