inner focus macro probs...

hey all,

I dont know how many people use macro's to wrap there IF to there PoH or GH's, but with my macro's i have tried different one's and even tried forcin the event to happen first in the cast sequence.

#showtooltip Prayer of Healing
    /cast !Inner Focus
    /cast Prayer of Healing

is all that should be need'd to make this macro work all the time!!! now, during combat ~ high movement or standing still, when IF is off CD ~ this macro doesnt always work...

Any tips would be much apreciated!

Remove the ! In front of IF.

Deleted
    Why do u have the ! there in the first place?

! is only used for abilities that cancel 2nd time you press them before using it. like heroic leap for example

Deleted
    I have a macro for exactly this situation - I use for it macro'ing Inner Focus with Greater Heal, Flash Heal and PoH.

I'm just heading off to bed now (too tired to log on) but if you PM me with a reminder, or I'll post here again with it tomorrow.

Thanx for the problem fixer "!", i know i use it for {Maul} on my druid, when i use to macro it into moves ~ But TBH, i think i was still havin the same troubles without the "!" aswell, i will check and report back

Deleted
    Ok here is the macro I use for greater heal:

#showtooltip Greater Heal
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast [target=target] Greater Heal
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()

The parts in red are the spell names, and these you change depending on if you wish to macro Inner Focus to additional spells - such as PoH or Flash Heal, example below:

#showtooltip Prayer of Healing
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast [target=target] Prayer of Healing
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear(); UIErrorsFrame:Show()
    Last edited by mmoc1ded2e9f70; 2011-11-03 at 02:30 PM.

Thanx, that was the macro i first started with ~ then i dwindle'd it down, tryin to change it to benefit the way i heal.

The problem i have with that macro, is that when i do NOT target anyone, to heal myself ~ the macro, for these moves doesn't work.