Thread: Mind... blown.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit! Im only missing maple sugar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of fat and sugar in this should be truly epic...

Look, before making such posts try to be responsible and think ahead. There may be people who are extremely weak against chocolate.

CHOCOLATE! Deep breaths... Take it easy...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M HUNGRY!

Although I do want to taste that, getting my hands on caramellized bacon is not so easy given I live in turkey. (Bacon is, pork, right? See how little I know about the stuff. I mean, I eat pork no problem, but someone needs to enlighten me!)
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    Bacon is delicious.

Unless you're from Canadia, eh. Then it's just ham.
    If you're going to flame my country, at least spell it correctly, and get your pig anatomy right. :P
    We have "normal" bacon, which is from the belly, and "back bacon" which comes from the tenderloins of the pig. Ham is from the legs, or the hock.

OT: You should patent this idea immediately, my good sir. Then sell it to EpicMealTime, and make millions! Mwahahahaha!
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    If you're going to flame my country, at least spell it correctly, and get your pig anatomy right. :P
    We have "normal" bacon, which is from the belly, and "back bacon" which comes from the tenderloins of the pig. Ham is from the legs, or the hock.

OT: You should patent this idea immediately, my good sir. Then sell it to EpicMealTime, and make millions! Mwahahahaha!
    Ahaha only thing missing from the recipe is some liquor anyway. EpicMealTime will fix that right away.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

I wonder what would happen if you took the sandwich and deep fried it?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGhostWithTheMost View Post
    I wonder what would happen if you took the sandwich and deep fried it?
    I'm pretty sure the world would end from it's sheer glory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MusikDisaster View Post
    Bacon is delicious.

Unless you're from Canadia, eh. Then it's just ham.
    There's "Canadian Bacon", but you really don't see it much. Well, at least I don't. We eat the same bacon as everyone else in 'Merica. You can get Polar Bear bacon, but it's quite expensive and only comes seasonally.

OT: This is now my after-bar sammich for life.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post

I've decided that Canada's official spelling is Canadia. It also snows maple syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammahtime View Post
    ugh...peanut butter and anything resembling that is just gross...

How can you people eat that crap?
    I dont really like it much myself. And to put it on bread with bacon just sounds fucking weird to me.

Nobody should EVER waste bacon like that. Thats just an abomination of bacon is what that is.

*adds bacon and nutella to shopping list*
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

I have a jar of Nutella, and I am making this tomorrow. Actually, fuck it Wal-Mart is open and I'm omw to get bacon now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    Look, before making such posts try to be responsible and think ahead. There may be people who are extremely weak against chocolate.

CHOCOLATE! Deep breaths... Take it easy...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M HUNGRY!

Although I do want to taste that, getting my hands on caramellized bacon is not so easy given I live in turkey. (Bacon is, pork, right? See how little I know about the stuff. I mean, I eat pork no problem, but someone needs to enlighten me!)
    bacon is cured and smoked pork belly (=godlike).
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Deleted
    Bacon makes everything better

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good on paper but shortly after eating I'd make a post Heart... blown.
    And deep frying it? Yeah cook it as you pick out my casket...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will rest easy tonight knowing the happiness I have brought to all of you...

Is it possible to make anything better than this?

10+ Year Old Account
    While i've never thought highly of combining bacon with chocolate, i feel a strong urge to have one of these sandwiches. Yep, putting this on my "things-to-eat" list, right next to camel stuffed with sheep stuffed with lobster stuffed with tacos!
    "Should i trust this fart?"-Brian Redban

I've actually had that before and it was delicious. :P

Know what else is delicious? My aunty's Good Morning Cheesecake. Pancake for the crust, maple-flavored cheesecake filling, pure maple syrup drizzled over top and crumbled bacon sprinkled on top of that. Oh. Emm. Gee.

Bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips and bacon strips...