Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    actually while we're at it, i definitely would hope for expanded stable slots...even if i had to shell out some gold....up to 7 spirit beasts and counting, and thats just my offspec.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahjar View Post
    Well aware. I'm just more familiar with the folklore from a Japanese stand point; and I remember its spelling more easily than húli jīng (thanks Wikipedia) and Kumiho.

Glad there are others out there that would like this! This might even make my Hunter my favored alt again, heh.
    My hunter is my main. LOL

I was all giddy they added foxes to the game in the first place. I usually have my fox pet out with my fox kit companion running beside the both of us. One little happy family. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    i have not been on my hunter in months but i would love to see some type of murloc style pet..

Calling for Octopus and Phoenix

(Speculation) Think about an epic questline to tame each species of drakes in azeroth (having the same "Drake's exotic ability" but a specific ability for each drake species) You can only have one at a time like they did for Netherdrakes
    These quests can be a Big tame challenge located on an arena designed to fight captive drakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Epoque View Post
    Calling for Octopus and Phoenix

(Speculation) Think about an epic questline to tame each species of drakes in azeroth (having the same "Drake's exotic ability" but a specific ability for each drake species) You can only have one at a time like they did for Netherdrakes
    These quests can be a Big tame challenge located on an arena designed to fight captive drakes.
    For the drakes; Nay, absolutely not. Drakes are basically young dragons thus sentient beings, they can speak and some of them have attained ability to turn into the race of their flights choice. As far as it comes for being tameable, the leaders of the Flights only allow us to ride their children due to us having done something good to earn the rights to do it or then by means of slaying a higher ranked flight member ( For example Sartharion at Obsidian Sanctum for Black and Twilight drakes. ), otherwise it's no chance.

And go back to treating the flights like they used to do when Dragonmaw captured Alexstrasza the Life-Binder with the help of Neltharion's Dragon Soul back in the Second War? Mortal races ain't that foolish anymore to betray something as mighty as the Aspects that still ally us in our journey..

Netherwing's faction only allowed us to take on riding their drakes due to us freeing most of their brethren AND their broodmother from the grip of the Outlands' Dragonmaw clan.

People seem to forget that the Dragons ( No matter of their age. ) in World of Warcraft are far more intelligent than most humanoid races, of course there always is few loose ones enough to be counted as a wild ones. But still, why do you even suggest such? Im relatively sure theres plenty of other dragon-like beastiary to be found in the areas we will explore in future.

OT: I'd like that the Cranes we saw in the screenplay at Blizzcon will be available for taming like plainstriders currently are, hopefully they'll also release a white ( Perhaps rare. ) version of the new tiger model they created.
    Last edited by sylvira; 2011-11-07 at 01:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love the cranes to be tameable, given I am a bird lover at heart. I'm also wondering if the tiger picture (with the various poses) is a re-skin of the older tiger models (thinking Durotar Tiger here), or if it's entirely new/distinct and not meant to be a re-skin.

There was also one skin introduced with Cataclysm, the Gilnean Crow, that I REALLY wanted to tame; but alas it was made a critter. I'd love to see that skin re-used as something related to the ShadoPan. (It'd be deceptively hysterical if it were lower level and resided right outside of the ShadowPan Monastery dungeon; something akin to the way the Daggercap Hawk (levels 5 through 7) ended up being nestled around the outside and within Wyrmskull Village (filled with 68 to 70-ish something mobs).

#FlightIsImportant

Deleted
    Dragon , Panda, turtle and yeti.

Panda hunter should use a dragon pet.

You should made a poll!!
    Last edited by mmoc24665d4db5; 2011-11-07 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    there are no animals on pandaria they were all killed and used in traditional medicines

I hope hunters lose all their pets.

I'm a warlock and the last time we got a new pet was on BC.

I want a dragonfly so bad

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

Maybe warlocks get a Sha-demon.

I want to tame ALL THE THINGS.

No, really. I really want like, every beast to be tameable. I'll throw a fit if those cranes aren't tameable, or hydras, or basilisks, or yaks... the list goes on. I definitely want tons more pets and a MUCH bigger stable. Moar hunter pets please <33

10+ Year Old Account
    either tigers or turtles

I hope Qilin make it in somehow.

That tiger. I will tame him. I will name him Geki. No one else do this >>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

http://www.wowhead.com/mists-of-pand...t-calculator#o

Check out the Grimoire of Supremecy, first option @ lvl 75. Stop complaining.

Deleted
    chinese dragon, here i come

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BumAy...ated-Something like this for hunter pet?
    I was hoping for a good hunter for the Gnome as well for the new expansion so everyone can be hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Onemanwolfpack View Post
    o heres an idea, why dont they actually make basilisks tameable?
    Wanna know how long I've been asking for just that?

And hydras, although I think that'd ruin one of the Darkmoon Island jokes. (Or not.)