15+ Year Old Account
    Could always put up a PF for it, as it is tradeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Saw somebody selling it earlier in Idyllshire.. for 9 mil. :/

Seriously needs to be more Hildy quests. 2 a patch is kind of meh. Hope they do a trial in 3.5 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Rarer items tend to go for a premium on my server. In fact, there is someone selling the hair style in PF right now for "10 million or nearest offer."

Heh, think I'll stick with farming it.

15+ Year Old Account
    now the proud owner of my very own Moghouse

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    2 a patch is kind of meh.
    As much as I'd love to see more, I don't expect it at this point, since they're an addendum to the planned content rather than something accounted for ahead of time (2.x series was always part of the content cycle plan, the 3.x series was brought in because of players clamoring for his return).

Which does suck, as things like Dragon's Neck and the Gilgamesh fights are a lot of fun, and while I'm definitely enjoying the comedy (the Grand Sers thing was just perfect) I'm also left wanting more, despite knowing that it's unlikely we'll get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    Rarer items tend to go for a premium on my server. In fact, there is someone selling the hair style in PF right now for "10 million or nearest offer."

Heh, think I'll stick with farming it.
    Mhm, well its nice that being able to buy it from others is an option if you finally get sick of trying to farm for it. Hopefully you've made a pretty penny from all the other stuff you've gotten while farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Berethos08 View Post
    Kinda the same - I don't know if I'll like it on my character, but I still want it for completionist sake.

Obtained most of both Thavnairian sets and the Moonfire Halter from the bags, among several IV and V materia, so it hasn't been a fruitless endeavor, but I keep running in hopes of getting the hairstyle.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of cards, one of my FC's officers is very much a fan of Thancred and was delighted to see that they were adding the Heavensward version of him in a card. I joked with her that it would end up being the reward for the achievement for getting 150 unique triple triad cards (there's 168 currently available total)...

She blames it on me now that I ended up being right.
    Heh. I'm at 89 at the moment. There's a lot of individual cards I'm hoping to get at some point but for the sake of my sanity I haven't bothered to spend much time farming them. Especially with that awful, awful 'random' card rule is in place for certain NPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Saw somebody selling it earlier in Idyllshire.. for 9 mil. :/
    in that case i think i'll keep farming and sell it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor squad, I keep forgetting about them while being busy with other stuff. Sent them to their special level 20 mission earlier, was slightly off from third required stat but hopefully they'll succeed. Will see once I wake up.

Also, RNG sure seems to be acting weirdly. Just got out from PotD 1-10 with 3 bags.. and those 3 bags contained 3x Int materia IV's.

Poor squad, I keep forgetting about them while being busy with other stuff. Sent them to their special level 20 mission earlier, was slightly off from third required stat but hopefully they'll succeed. Will see once I wake up.

Also, RNG sure seems to be acting weirdly. Just got out from PotD 1-10 with 3 bags.. and those 3 bags contained 3x Int materia IV's.
    Yeah, the 18 hour mission time makes it easy to lose track of when they're available. I got mine to level 16 so far but...at the moment it doesn't feel very rewarding. I hope there's more to it at higher levels.

Fuck it I'm gonna get a Vegas fan ticket. Kinda want my Abes outfit and minion

For the online stream or the actual event?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    For the online stream or the actual event?
    Yeah. Just gotta go through all the crap. When I bought my Blizzcon ones it was as simple as click the battle.net shop and done. Tbh they should do it through the mogstation because it would be SOOOOOOOO much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the 18 hour mission time makes it easy to lose track of when they're available. I got mine to level 16 so far but...at the moment it doesn't feel very rewarding. I hope there's more to it at higher levels.
    Wonder how high we'll need to get them before we unlock GC rank-up.

Was originally planning to get three tickets to obtain all minions, but with them being 29.99€ each.. need to think it over, might settle for one. Helps a bit that they are more spread out instead of all streams being next to each other.

Heh. I'm at 89 at the moment. There's a lot of individual cards I'm hoping to get at some point but for the sake of my sanity I haven't bothered to spend much time farming them. Especially with that awful, awful 'random' card rule is in place for certain NPC's.
    Made a push from 65 to 90 a couple months ago and ran out of steam (and sanity, probably)...made it to 100 a couple days ago, but I'm taking my time with additional acquisition of cards.

Fortunately I think I've beaten and obtained the cards from most of the NPCs that always have Random as one of their rules (Idle Imperial and his Tiamat card is the only one I'm missing) so unless it pops up in Roulette I don't have to worry about it anymore. Absolutely hate the rule and its obvious AI cheating...which is even more obvious when you get a Reverse/Random ruleset and it gives you a bunch of 4 or 5 star and a bunch of 3 stars more often than not, while giving 1 and 2 star cards consistently in a normal Random match.

On the note of TT I just have fun while collecting and wait for it to come to me. Although I did scream like a girl when I got Butz in my first ever Mythril pack. YES I CALL HIM BUTZ

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really understood how to play card against NPC's, so it's pretty much forgotten feature. Mostly just challenging same NPC over and over since I have very high chance of winning against him for challenge log.

Was thinking of how I could farm PotD whole Sunday until evening raid, but then I remember'd that our healer.. once again.. left raid-group. Why, o why can't I just find an healer for group - probably need to do it myself soon, AST almost 57.

Eh, honestly you don't really need a healer for POTD. Though it does, admittedly, make it easier. I did have a very interesting run where everybody in my group was a tank the other day though.

Never really understood how to play card against NPC's, so it's pretty much forgotten feature. Mostly just challenging same NPC over and over since I have very high chance of winning against him for challenge log.

Was thinking of how I could farm PotD whole Sunday until evening raid, but then I remember'd that our healer.. once again.. left raid-group. Why, o why can't I just find an healer for group - probably need to do it myself soon, AST almost 57.
    I wanna at least do floor 50 with a premade but never seen one recently. Cerberus EU here.