Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    shit i can fill the time before stormblood with. Nioh, Nier, Persona 5, Horizon.
    I copy pasted this to my want to play, you are a life-changer ;P

And tales of Vesperia were totally awesome. Never had a game with a dragoon like judith who has so much potential and mastering that you just have to replay the game to do it with her as main char
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-01-03 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You forgot tales of berseria

YOU MONSTER
    >Wild Arms>Tales AKA why my MCH glamour is a wildwest drifter cosplay.

Which reminds this just got a PS4 digital rerelease for like a tenner.

But yeah i said it.
    Call the cops, they will never find me.

AND GOTTA FINISH GETTING ALL THE PADJAL WEAPONS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
    I just finished getting all the Kinnas today, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You should, the questline for finishing them all is adorable.
    So I've heard! The title, achievement and headpiece are pretty nifty incentives too.

I've finished the Sahagin and Kobold quests. Amaal'ja is at 3/4, Sylph at 2/4 and Ixal is probably going to be the worst slog since it's at 1/4 and I don't really do much crafting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    So I've heard! The title, achievement and headpiece are pretty nifty incentives too.

I've finished the Sahagin and Kobold quests. Amaal'ja is at 3/4, Sylph at 2/4 and Ixal is probably going to be the worst slog since it's at 1/4 and I don't really do much crafting.
    ixal apparently goes all the way up to 7

Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    Oh, well...shoot.

I guess it's the same as the 3.0 stuff, then. I managed to stomach the Gnath and Vanu Vanu quests - they felt less clunky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    You should, the questline for finishing them all is adorable.
    Indeed, that was quite a cool surprise.

Oh, well...shoot.

I guess it's the same as the 3.0 stuff, then. I managed to stomach the Gnath and Vanu Vanu quests - they felt less clunky.
    Its faster though because you get either more rep or more quests per day.

Ixal can be useful, the others are good for rank IV materia for alt gear or just an easy 120k ish per day but the ixal oakknots can get you lumber that depending on server can be very valuable, you gotta remember anyone can get materia to a point, but only like 14% of the userbase has end game gatherers, which is crazy since 53-60 is a couple of hours farming colelctibles in sea of clouds if you got the cordials and some gatherer materia.

Ixali rep goes by fairly quick because you get more and more quests as you gain rank. They are absolutely worth it, though, if you look to go for BiS crafting and gathering gear since you can stock up on materia through them.

I've spent last couple of days working on ARR relic. At the first light farming step now. Hope like hell the next anima quest is nothing like the braves books quest. Yeah, I got all of them done in 4-5 days, but I had several instances where I had to essentially twiddle my thumbs waiting for specific FATEs to spawn. Fuck that noise...while I would love the old tank weapons for glamour, I will just pass on them and opt for the animas instead. I'll use this zeta I complete to skip the first quest to work on the PLD anima (which would give me all the tank animas, lol).

15+ Year Old Account
    >Wild Arms>Tales AKA why my MCH glamour is a wildwest drifter cosplay.

Which reminds this just got a PS4 digital rerelease for like a tenner.

But yeah i said it.
    Call the cops, they will never find me.
    Man I would kill for a current gen wild arms game.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Man I would kill for a current gen wild arms game.
    After posting that i went and bought it and its so strange to be playing a game talking about Drfiters and Filgaia with trophys.

Its the closest to a Steel Ball Run game i will ever get.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Ixali rep goes by fairly quick because you get more and more quests as you gain rank. They are absolutely worth it, though, if you look to go for BiS crafting and gathering gear since you can stock up on materia through them.

I've spent last couple of days working on ARR relic. At the first light farming step now. Hope like hell the next anima quest is nothing like the braves books quest. Yeah, I got all of them done in 4-5 days, but I had several instances where I had to essentially twiddle my thumbs waiting for specific FATEs to spawn. Fuck that noise...while I would love the old tank weapons for glamour, I will just pass on them and opt for the animas instead. I'll use this zeta I complete to skip the first quest to work on the PLD anima (which would give me all the tank animas, lol).
    I got to the light level of my Yoshimitsu novus and stopped, i guess i can go spam solo runs of satasha now but god thats boring.

Deleted
    do you no longer need different grade glamour prisms for higher level gear? I only ever need to use the basic grade 0 ones now

do you no longer need different grade glamour prisms for higher level gear? I only ever need to use the basic grade 0 ones now
    Nope, they all got normalized as of 3.4. If you have a bunch of the old ones on hand, you can trade them in at the lalafel next to the guy who gives the quest to unlock glamour in Mor Dhona.

Correct, they changed that a while back to a single grade. All old ones can be turned into an NPC in Mor Dhona for the single grade.

I got to the light level of my Yoshimitsu novus and stopped, i guess i can go spam solo runs of satasha now but god thats boring.
    I got to that step as of Sunday evening, and with full CT clear plus couple of leveling roulettes (which were all brilliant or blinding light), I'm already about a quarter of the way done with this part. Spoke with a friend of mine who completed his Zeta a few weeks before HW launch and it's apparently been mega-nerfed in terms of difficulty (not a surprise, really).

The Ixal questline/rep is freaking huge, I played a quite a ways through it last year, but didn't end up finishing as everytime I thought "Now this has GOT to cap the rep off now, right?"...it turned out nope, there was ANOTHER stage of rep to grind >.<

I'm currently working on the kobolds, but I think then I'll go back to the Ixal, once I've finished all the ARR reps, then I'll move onto the HW ones.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Just got an email saying my Encyclopedia Eorzea is like 8 hours away and will arrive tomorrow and my friend goes to order and apparently they are back on the waiting list again, man talk about getting in as the door closes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I got to that step as of Sunday evening, and with full CT clear plus couple of leveling roulettes (which were all brilliant or blinding light), I'm already about a quarter of the way done with this part. Spoke with a friend of mine who completed his Zeta a few weeks before HW launch and it's apparently been mega-nerfed in terms of difficulty (not a surprise, really).
    I did a zeta recently and if you can get tam-tara bonus it's super quick. I just ran it solo unsynced and was done with light in 1.5 hrs.

My Lore Book arrived and in size and thickness its the same as the bloodborne guide, only without the walkthrough sections obviously. Lovely book though i wish it had a little more beastiary info than just recounting the player story for a large chunk, kind of like Hyrule Historia, amazing book but leans to heavy to skyward sword.

Still lots of little tidbits about the continents, places we will see in the future and so on worth looking at.