Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Garlean Empire found them earlier and took all the fox girls with them, so we need to wait for 5.0.
    Defeat the Garlean empire, free the foxes! FOR FREEDOM!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's interesting how you can log on with full intentions of progressing the main story, but then you end up farming/completing a tank mount achievement for 9 hours with minimal breaks... like I did yesterday...
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Is anyone else having issues logging in the ff14 official forums. It logs me in then boots me back out saying I don't have permission to access the page 0_0.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Is anyone else having issues logging in the ff14 official forums. It logs me in then boots me back out saying I don't have permission to access the page 0_0.
    I'm in the forums right now with no issue.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2017-05-09 at 02:40 PM.

In the Umbrite/Crystal Sand step, is the bonus you can get when creating Treated Crystal Sand rare or not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Semi rare, but could only occur past the 120 mark.
    Not sure if they changed that to ease it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Semi rare, but could only occur past the 120 mark.
    Not sure if they changed that to ease it up.
    Okay, I just got one after 120 and thought I didn't had any chance until now. Looks like it hasn't changed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    It's interesting how you can log on with full intentions of progressing the main story, but then you end up farming/completing a tank mount achievement for 9 hours with minimal breaks... like I did yesterday...
    Pretty much me on a daily basis here. "I should do this...oh crap need to send my squad off real quick...oh hey a hunt mob...oh shit another one and it's S rank...done with that, now time to run a roulette...*friends log on and want to do various stuff*"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    In the Umbrite/Crystal Sand step, is the bonus you can get when creating Treated Crystal Sand rare or not ?
    Relatively rare; sometimes you get stupid lucky (as I did with 1-2 weapons that only took 72-73 sand/umbrite total), others not so much (SMN weapon I did recently took 77...grr).

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Pretty much me on a daily basis here. "I should do this...oh crap need to send my squad off real quick...oh hey a hunt mob...oh shit another one and it's S rank...done with that, now time to run a roulette...*friends log on and want to do various stuff*"
    I've gone complete sessions were I just end up doing hunts because a hunt train happens even though I was planning to do other stuff. On the flip side I do enjoy hunts ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I've gone complete sessions were I just end up doing hunts because a hunt train happens even though I was planning to do other stuff. On the flip side I do enjoy hunts ;P.
    Those are the best! I'll pop tracker open on my other monitor and if I see green timers everywhere...I know what time it is, lol.

Hunting gets shit on (and rightfully so) because the mobs themselves are more or less pushovers...while some may have mechanics to contend with, they can also be zerged into the dirt. That said, they're a huge reason I've been able to complete so many anima weapons. All these piles of tomes and seals and nothing to spend them on? Fuck it, I'll start chucking shit aside for another anima.

Just won my first Kingly Whisker. Holding onto it until SB to see what the RDM and SAM weapons look like.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

When is the next live letter? I saw couple people mentioning may 20, but I don't see anything official on it?

When is the next live letter? I saw couple people mentioning may 20, but I don't see anything official on it?
    Only thing official is that we know there will be one in may. When in may they haven't announced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Yeah. There's so much to do in this game - I'm often easily distracted and there's still a lot of stuff I need to do at some point, especially regarding gathering/crafting.

So i just resubbed for one month. Last time i played was like 2 months after the release of Heavensward... I have no idea where to pick up the story quest.... can someone help me ? thanks

also what are those weird looking quests ? with a "+" symbol ?

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    So i just resubbed for one month. Last time i played was like 2 months after the release of Heavensward... I have no idea where to pick up the story quest.... can someone help me ? thanks

also what are those weird looking quests ? with a "+" symbol ?
    I'll assume you've done original Heavensward main-story (3.0), so 3.1 would start from Alphinaud - Fortemps Manor, in Ishgard.

https://ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/w...certain_Future

+ icons indicate that a new feature (such as new job/class ability, new Duty, etc...) will be rewarded upon completion.

Most HW main story updates start inside the nobles house tataru and alphinaux hang out in, though later after the dragonsong war concludes and stormbloods story begins you go back to mor dhona and rising stones as usual.
    And if memory serves the icon either means repeatable or class quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Keltas View Post
    Only thing official is that we know there will be one in may. When in may they haven't announced yet.
    If I were to guess it'd be may 26 or 27. Not sure why people are guessing may 20.

15+ Year Old Account
    If I were to guess it'd be may 26 or 27. Not sure why people are guessing may 20.
    Was in the FFXIV reddit discord during the live letter, and the one of the people who were doing translations said Yoshi P I believe used a phrase that translate to the 20th of the month. That might be why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Hoping I can get a medium sized in Othard when they're available myself.
    Was running around ward again while waiting for Frontline roulette to pop, "happened" to run past the house and got tell from out of nowhere.

While three dudes are sitting on top of house next to it, apparently waiting and guarding it.

Update:

Owner apparently logged in and started placing items exactly as they were earlier. FC-member came to conclusion that his Mog Dancing on top of the medium house for last half an hour triggered the guards and alarmed owner to come back online and make it look like somebody lives there.

It was interesting to follow him.

- - - Updated - - -

Dr. Pepper promotion for Germany.

https://www.drpepper.de/gaming/ffxiv/