I got the 2.5gb patch earlier. Logged in again now and have another 3.6gb to download.

I got about 50 MSQs done after hitting 50 yesterday, some of the quests are uhhh a bit annoying but others are good. I wish I started a week or two earlier but oh well, I'll be grinding the MSQs through Heavensward soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    I got the 2.5gb patch earlier. Logged in again now and have another 3.6gb to download.
    So why do I only have 5.4? Can anyone give me an explanation?

Those of you with the smaller download, do you have early access or no? If not, you'll likely only be getting a portion the full game for now. ARR/HW area/NPC changes as well as all the new gear from SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Oh don't worry, you've got 18 hours left.
    Oh I know... believe me I know. Mine is 0.33 MB/s as that's almost the fastest I can get where I live currently, though another company is supposedly bringing 100 Mb in soonish. I actually kinda wish I could throttle the download to about half my current speed so it wouldn't slow everything else down so much. I mean like you say, it's still a long time before we can log in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    was leveling my marauder to 15 so I can do the Dragoon class stuff before the servers went down ;;
    Enjoying it a lot so far, got most crafting/gathering jobs to 20 and lancer to 38,
    And with Stormblood you don't even have to do that anymore, just go pick up the Dragoon quest and poof! You're a Dragoon.
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2017-06-15 at 03:19 PM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Deleted
    I just hit 60 on my SCH and servers went down... timing

Love the game, need few more MSQs to get the AST and then let's go SB

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Those of you with the smaller download, do you have early access or no? If not, you'll likely only be getting a portion the full game for now. ARR/HW area/NPC changes as well as all the new gear from SB.

And with Stormblood you don't even have to do that anymore, just go pick up the Dragoon quest and poof! You're a Dragoon.
    I have Early Access and it's 5.4 GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Do you have early access? i do with the smaller download. Maybe thats just enough to get started and theres another 3gb coming later closer to release?

Deleted

I've got a 6.1GB DL I'm guessing is early access... /shrugs

Might have been they released the 2.5gb patch first. Then later they released the 5.4gb patch with some newer versions of the files. The 3.6gb patch is for those who downloaded the 2.5gb patch but it has the newer versions of some files that was included in the 2.5gb download.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I got about 50 MSQs done after hitting 50 yesterday, some of the quests are uhhh a bit annoying but others are good. I wish I started a week or two earlier but oh well, I'll be grinding the MSQs through Heavensward soon enough.
    you'll get to a part in the story and you'll be like

what
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Guess I should've read the changes!

yup I loaded up the game again and got another 3.2 download

I guess for some reason it was split up for some players

- - - Updated - - -

Guess I should've read the changes!
    to be fair the patch notes literally came out an hour ago so nobody really knew
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...9d115318fe52ba

Think we can all agree on that on this site too? No spoilers until after the 20th and tag em?

10+ Year Old Account
    So..

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to create a new thread specifically for Stormblood discussion to keep from spoilerifying things for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    So..
    Post the full picture.

Not only is the WHM a DPS, the PLD is a healer. :P
    Last edited by Scufflegrit; 2017-06-15 at 03:41 PM.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think we can all agree on that on this site too? No spoilers until after the 20th and tag em?
    I'll still avoid forums like plague until I have completed MSQ.

If I end up posting anything spoiler'ish, I'll tag it.

Yeah reminder: dataminers ruin everything.

Will I still be able to play the "normal" game or do I have to wait? (I dont have stormblood)

Still a 5.4GB patch btw. I'll see if anything comes tomorrow since the patch has finished downloading.

- - - Updated - - -

Will I still be able to play the "normal" game or do I have to wait? (I dont have stormblood)
    Yeah you will be able to play as you have been just fine. This is just for people who preordered the game and allowing them a 4 day headstart.

Btw I doubt we have it but remember. PS3 support ends in less than 8 hours.

You'll be able to play just like you have been. You just won't be able to go to any of the new areas until you're high enough level and have purchased the expansion.

Btw I doubt we have it but remember. PS3 support ends in less than 8 hours.
    With all the servers down, technically it already has ended.