10+ Year Old Account
    Another ~2000 queue later, exact same error.

I've a feeling that my game is fucked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Lot of things are on fire right now. Too many people logging in, instance servers for these quests get system errors, duty finder cancels itself. I hope this clears up at some point.
    Yeah I might just log out and wait so I can transfer to Omega. Although I have a weird feeling that's gonna bug and not reimburse me for the house

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Yeah I might just log out and wait so I can transfer to Omega. Although I have a weird feeling that's gonna bug and not reimburse me for the house
    Yeah I mean I get to stand around doing nothing because I can't do the MSQ because of instance server, can't do RDM or SAM quests for same reason and I can't do PotD hah. So far this is a pretty brutal launch but not nearly as bad as when ARR first came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Lot of things are on fire right now. Too many people logging in, instance servers for these quests get system errors, duty finder cancels itself. I hope this clears up at some point.
    Yeah i'm gonna go try deep dungeon for a while, if thats buggered too then its off to fate grind in coerthas as i sure as shit aint trying the dungeon ques right now.

My action bars feel so empty as a BRD...

To be honest I think they did a good job with the prune. Not too much but most of it was useless shit like Blizz 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    A friend reports that she is unable to access Samurai/Red Mage (Steam-bought FFXIV) because the game claims she doesn't have Stormblood (or it installed), although that was done last night...Anyone knows a workaround?
    Did she enter the early access code on the Mogstation? It's in the steam client under the FFXIV CD Keys.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Yeah it's pretty good. Happy with my BRD not having to play DDR at the start of an encounter.

Tip for people on populated servers like me, limit player chars you can see at same time to low or something so you can actually see quest npcs. Rofl.

Yeah I might hold off transferring to Omega in an hour. With the amount of shit going down now I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get reimbursed for my house.

Man those screenshots did not do these zones justice. Gorgeous.

Well the server just posted a message saying all job quests and duty finder are down and now coerthas is so packed the mob models arent spawning due to overwhelming player models.

lovely :/

ah well patch day i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Did she enter the early access code on the Mogstation? It's in the steam client under the FFXIV CD Keys.
    Yeah, she did.

EDIT: Apparently after spamming "Next" on Mog Station finally made it work...so lag and bugs everywhere?

Fates give a crap ton of EXP, at least at 60 as you only need 450K to level up while a fate gives 54k without an exp bonus.

edit; a different non boss one gave 75K... 1/6th of a level.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-06-16 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    My action bars feel so empty as a BRD...
    I logged on as a Summoner and found more than half by bar was greyed out. It was a little disapointing, but a lot of it were things I barely used anyway, like Sustain.

On the other hand, quite a few of those job gauges seem totally unnessacary. Like the Dark Knight one, giving me a constant reminder that Grit was active - I know it's active, I'm trying to tank, quit glowing at me!

Not very pleased with the gauges as a whole, I think they're extremely over designed to the point of being gaudy, but the Arcanist/Warrior ones more than most. It would be so much neater and cleaner to use a combo points gauge attached to the player name bar. Colour code it for Warrior stances and call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    I think they're extremely over designed to the point of being gaudy, but the Arcanist/Warrior ones more than most..
    Agreed. I can't wait for the simplified versions that they said are coming soon.

Kind of surprised how few Samurai i'm seeing. I thought RDM would be popular with the XI crowd but honestly thought SAM would draw in the weeb audience day one. Honestly i'm not seeing it. For every samurai farming fates theres like 10 red mages.

Opinion on Red Mage so far. Mechanics feel smooth. At 50 it's just spam your generators to empower your Melee combo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Kind of surprised how few Samurai i'm seeing. I thought RDM would be popular with the XI crowd but honestly thought SAM would draw in the weeb audience day one. Honestly i'm not seeing it. For every samurai farming fates theres like 10 red mages.
    RDM didn't draw me in because of 11 alone. It drew me in because I love the job both in the traditional series and in 11. Hell in FF5 I literally had a party of 4 Red Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Agreed. I can't wait for the simplified versions that they said are coming soon.

i'd be happy just allowing us to change the size like the map window, on PS4 the thing is like the size of an iphone on your tv screen.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    i'd be happy just allowing us to change the size like the map window, on PS4 the thing is like the size of an iphone on your tv screen.
    You can? I already made my BRD one smaller.

Man I have to say... as one of the people who actually enjoyed the cast times for BRDs it feels so strange to just run around like an idiot casting shit.

Heads up to those transferring for housing. DO NOT RELINQUISH YOUR LAND. You will not get the reimbursement if you do. Just remove the estate and furnishings from your current house.