1. #34781
    Scarab Lord Anzaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I still don't have the Lesser Panda, though. D:
    SACRILEGE!


    *Went back to Miqo'te for now, Xaela just didn't feel right.

  2. #34782
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I agree that the NPC outfits should be dyeable.

    As an aside, is it today that we're getting a bit of FFXIV information at E3 or was it tomorrow?
    Live Letter is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:30 PM PST.

  3. #34783
    Scarab Lord Anzaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Live Letter is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:30 PM PST.
    And here I'm like, "Who needs sleep anyways?"

    Live letter is scheduled for 2:30 AM.

  4. #34784
    T_T

    Someday I'll have one @Anzaman...

  5. #34785
    Over 9000! Graeham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    9,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Live Letter is scheduled for tomorrow at 4:30 PM PST.
    Ah, thanks!

  6. #34786
    Scarab Lord Anzaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    4,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Someday...
    You grab that wallet with 240,000 Gil, walk to market board and purchase one.

  7. #34787
    So how is stormblood looking? Can anyone give me a quick summary, or give me reasons to purchase it ? I mean it

  8. #34788
    Level cap to 70, cross-class skills and need to have two classes to get a job eliminated, role actions replace cross-class skills, abilities getting pruned/merged to streamline gameplay(that will grow more complex again with new abilities), Red Mage and Samurai as new jobs playable by anyone who has the xpac and has completed the 2.0 MSQ. Usual assortment of new areas, MSQ, dungeons, trials, raids(with one in storied Ivalice planned for future release), addition of underwater gameplay in new areas, overhaul to PvP systems(not sure exactly what).

    I think that covers the main points.

  9. #34789
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    So how is stormblood looking? Can anyone give me a quick summary, or give me reasons to purchase it ? I mean it
    Start here and/or hop over to Reddit.

  10. #34790
    Question for PS4 users. Pre-Ordered the game and there is no circle mark for Early Access on my Mogstation account. Will it not be there till the 16th?

  11. #34791
    Bloodsail Admiral xerus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Question for PS4 users. Pre-Ordered the game and there is no circle mark for Early Access on my Mogstation account. Will it not be there till the 16th?
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...ac06cca462cfc4

    PlayStation®4 (PSN Digital Pre-orders)

    How to register:
    Promotion code registration is not necessary. Early access and the bonus items were automatically linked to your Sony Entertainment Network account at the time you pre-ordered the game. Please follow the steps below to register the rights to your Square Enix account once early access has begun.

    1. Open FINAL FANTASY XIV and follow the instructions on the screen.

    2. You will see "FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood - Pre-Order PlayStation®4." Select "Next."

    3. You will see the service account onto which you can register the pre-order code. Select "Next" to complete the registration process.

    * If you possess multiple service accounts, you will see all of the service accounts that you can register the code to.
    * Please confirm the appropriate service account by verifying that the service account has the character names and Worlds that you want to send the bonus items to.
    * Please be careful as your bonuses will not be received on your desired service account if you select the wrong service account.

    How to Confirm Pre-order Bonuses (PlayStation®4):

    Visit the “Settings” menu of the PS4, then select “PlayStation Network/Account Management,” then “Account Information.” Scroll down and select “Services List,” and find “FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™.” Selecting it will show an entry labeled either “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Early Access” or “FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Pre-Order.” This will also grant you the in-game bonus items at release.
    * Registration information will be reflected on the FINAL FANTASY XIV: Mog Station after launching the game for the first time after Early Access has begun.

  12. #34792
    These end of expansion groups are fantastic. Newbies rushing through the content and doing like 300 DPS. Hitting the full soft enrage on A9 which I didnt even think was possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  13. #34793
    Ah so it's there on my Sony account. Gotcha. Cheers man.

    Will make sure it's in my Services page later.

  14. #34794
    Well i noticed something interesting from E3. Microsofts bit minecraft update included cross platform play. PC, Xbox, Switch, PS4, Vita and Mac can all play together.

    If Xbone is in such a state it finally makes them give up on the no cross platform standpoint maybe xbox owners will finally get FFXIV? I knew a fair few folks who played XI on 360 and picked a Xbone up expecting XIV to hit eventually so i would not be surprised if theres an audience for it.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  15. #34795
    Bloodsail Admiral xerus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well i noticed something interesting from E3. Microsofts bit minecraft update included cross platform play. PC, Xbox, Switch, PS4, Vita and Mac can all play together.

    If Xbone is in such a state it finally makes them give up on the no cross platform standpoint maybe xbox owners will finally get FFXIV? I knew a fair few folks who played XI on 360 and picked a Xbone up expecting XIV to hit eventually so i would not be surprised if theres an audience for it.
    Xbox has been open to cross platform for a good while now. Afaik its Sony keeping it from happening in general.

  16. #34796
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Xbox has been open to cross platform for a good while now. Afaik its Sony keeping it from happening in general.
    It was Microsoft. SE was in talks with Microsoft about bringing a port to the Xbox but Microsoft was wanting an Xbox only version at the time but both parties were open to discussing it again in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

  17. #34797
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well i noticed something interesting from E3. Microsofts bit minecraft update included cross platform play. PC, Xbox, Switch, PS4, Vita and Mac can all play together.

    If Xbone is in such a state it finally makes them give up on the no cross platform standpoint maybe xbox owners will finally get FFXIV? I knew a fair few folks who played XI on 360 and picked a Xbone up expecting XIV to hit eventually so i would not be surprised if theres an audience for it.
    Was that confirmed? Their phrasing made me a little unclear as it kiiiinda sounded like it would be PC and all XBox consoles could play together. I couldn't quite tell if it mean PS4/XB1 play together.

  18. #34798
    Bloodsail Admiral xerus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    1,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It was Microsoft. SE was in talks with Microsoft about bringing a port to the Xbox but Microsoft was wanting an Xbox only version at the time but both parties were open to discussing it again in the future.
    Not sure when that was but Microsoft public stated they were open to cross platform everything over a year ago.

  19. #34799
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It was Microsoft. SE was in talks with Microsoft about bringing a port to the Xbox but Microsoft was wanting an Xbox only version at the time but both parties were open to discussing it again in the future.
    Yeah, Microsoft has wanted a full contained/controlled environment. The Xbox/Windows crossplay only just recently started pushing them in the direction cross-system play.

  20. #34800
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    Not sure when that was but Microsoft public stated they were open to cross platform everything over a year ago.
    Microsoft has been infamously salty ever since FFXI got exempt from the "xbox live tax" back in the day and has "repeatedly refused" according to multiple live letters over the years.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •