So that's 4250 Allied seals and 1750 Centurio seals to unlock all the speed? Ug, I really don't like hunts.

That MSQ scenario is def an issue but you do have a second MSQ quest that you can do instead which leads you to a different zone. On top of this you can do some side quests and FATEs which again I say are VERY lucrative. I would not be surprised if they nerfed the exp by quite a bit. For the moment if it really bothers you why not just do some fates on the job you were planning to level right after? As NOW is the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    That MSQ scenario is def an issue but you do have a second MSQ quest that you can do instead which leads you to a different zone. On top of this you can do some side quests and FATEs which again I say are VERY lucrative. I would not be surprised if they nerfed the exp by quite a bit. For the moment if it really bothers you why not just do some fates on the job you were planning to level right after? As NOW is the time.
    The second MSQ is a short chain like the one that took you to Sea of Clouds early and ultimately sends you to Raubahn anyways. The MSQ in question is literally the bottleneck for the whole story.

I'm already 62 from FATE grinding the ones near Raubahn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    The second MSQ is a short chain like the one that took you to Sea of Clouds early and ultimately sends you to Raubahn anyways. The MSQ in question is literally the bottleneck for the whole story.

I'm already 62 from FATE grinding the ones near Raubahn.
    I regret getting early access. Didn't get this to farm fates. Really disappointed atm :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just farming PotD with my SAM while the queues go on for the MSQ, there is always something to do

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I already did that. I'm stuck until population goes down cause square Cleary doesn't care
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I already did that. I'm stuck until population goes down cause square Cleary doesn't care
    Not a single word on the current situation in about 6 hours - they even stopped their in game announcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    You HAVE to do the solo instance to progress. Even if you go the other route, it's a half hour diversion that eventually leads you back to the solo instance.

Sure you can FATE grind all day in the same zone. Level sync away and have a blast. For those of us who want to do endgame though that is not an option, the MSQ is one big attunement chain. And for those of us who took time off work and don't want to do the same FATE train bull crap we've done for 4 years...best to just move on and maybe come back later. Better to play another game and, you know, have fun.
    What end game? Those raids that open in four weeks? You have plenty of time to gear up before that... and I'll be completely blunt but taking time off for an MMO launch is one of the stupidest things you can do because shit like THIS is common in one form or another.

Now you might think I'm defending them, I'm not, this crap is ridiculous and shouldn't have happened but it did. The only thing you can do is make the best of it by playing something else for a bit or level a different job through different means.

Can't even log in anymore got error 5006

Is anyone else having trouble with NA data centers? I can log into JP and EU but when I do NA data centers it gives me a lobby connection error

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind finally got in

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble with NA data centers? I can log into JP and EU but when I do NA data centers it gives me a lobby connection error

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind finally got in
    Same here I got in finally but i dc soon after cause of congestion. Wish they opened a new server for na to

Only about 90 mins from east coast primetime. It's already snowballing but holy hell is it about to get bad.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

It's like the early days of World of Warcraft. The one thing I had hoped to never relive.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    It's like the early days of World of Warcraft. The one thing I had hoped to never relive.
    The launch of ARR was a freaking nightmare for many though.

now i keep getting d/ced during potd. great.

Currently almost lvl.56 on RDM in Chruning Mists and still enjoying the class but man the HW dungeons are compeletely dead.

I gave up you literally can't do anything. Go into an instance you get dc can't do the msq ugh

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I gave up you literally can't do anything. Go into an instance you get dc can't do the msq ugh
    Agreed. I went and tried to do some RDM in FATES and so much congestion you can't see the enemies. Went to Palace and disconnected every 5 minutes. Went back to the MSQ and still can't do anything.

Just take the fucking servers down for maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Currently almost lvl.56 on RDM in Chruning Mists and still enjoying the class but man the HW dungeons are compeletely dead.
    I've been doing them myself for a few hours now as a tank and its instant every time. Are you sure its not just because you're a DPS? Rofl.

you know there's a lot of people playing when one of the worlds they want people to transfer to has a log in queue.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"