10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for a flying elephant.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I'd go for a flying elephant.
    I'd grab it too, though I doubt I'd use it much. I like my Archon Throne cos it's quiet. Doesn't make a lot of obnoxious racket when I summon and de-summon it, just a little wooden clack.

I just want the Advent Children bike as a mount. They've increased speeds now so it seems fitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    For me, in anime anyway, I prefer the Japanese simply because it's much easier for me to focus on the tone of the scene and the antics of the characters rather than what they're saying. Not sure why, but being able to 100% understand the words being said takes the weight of what's being said away from the line. It just sounds so cheesy sometimes, whereas in Japanese (which I don't understand) I am able to focus entirely on the VA's tone of voice and voice inflection, the ambiance and reactions of the other characters, etc... so even if the scene is supposed to be funny..it doesn't come across as stupid, it's just humorous. I hope that makes sense because I honestly have no idea how to articulate it better.
    I experienced the same.
    Only downside is that in fast scenes, the reading of the subtitles can take too much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of weirdness in language. The entire Doma part of the story line is SO HARD to read/understand in Japanese. Of course I'm not great in Japanese, and so much feudal Japan dialect. Tiny bit of Japanese. Typically when you hear "I", typically it's one of these. "Watashi 私, Boku 僕, Ore 俺" with the latter tend to be more informal. For example Gozetsu uses 拙者 when saying "I", which is an old speech in the time of samurais, which makes sense but damn. Same with "You" that Yuugiri says as "Kiden 貴殿". It was a lot better once I got it all sorted but this is like old English in Japanese form. Took me a lot longer to go through that arc of the story than I ever thought it would.
    Yup, but the good thing is: you play a game and actually learn from it.
    I learned a lot of English through movies/games etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I just want the Advent Children bike as a mount. They've increased speeds now so it seems fitting.
    Oh God please no stupid motorcycles with annoyingly loud idle sounds. I HATE these mechanical mounts in WoW!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Gasp*, 31 queue to server on Saturday afternoon, time to do mass-kick. Can't allow that, now can we?

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Oh God please no stupid motorcycles with annoyingly loud idle sounds. I HATE these mechanical mounts in WoW!
    Could make idle quiet or completely silent.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's SE doing daily mass-boots, kicking us off the servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a queue of 465.

465 queue through in 4 minutes. Oo
    Last edited by Granyala; 2017-07-01 at 12:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nononononono.

Susano Ex dropped mount, rolled 95 and lost.

- - - Updated - - -

And then it dropped again, this time I rolled 1.

Why..

15+ Year Old Account
    Atleast you're farming it. Still trying to get my clear. FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    *Gasp*, 31 queue to server on Saturday afternoon, time to do mass-kick. Can't allow that, now can we?
    Had a queue of 671 on Omega myself. Which was promptly followed by a 90 minute average queue as DPS for 50-60 roulettes. One of these things does not match the other !

Starting to think I should start making friends with tanks and ask them to queue with me. Would save a lot of twiddling my thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Oh god. Susano PuGs have been hell for me.

Finally filled-in for a static who had a healer missing for the night and got to see the whole fight (+a few kills), which helped me get into other farm parties.

Lakshmi was a cake-walk in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Half of the group was static members (1 tank, 1 DPS, 2 healers), with rest filled from party finder.

Well got red mage to 62. I'm just addicted to it's play style I don't really mind the fate grind while waiting for dungeon que. I'm almost always moving, just jumping around the battlefield it's pretty fun.

Don't know who to do next though. Either bard or dark knight
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Well got red mage to 62. I'm just addicted to it's play style I don't really mind the fate grind while waiting for dungeon que. I'm almost always moving, just jumping around the battlefield it's pretty fun.

Don't know who to do next though. Either bard or dark knight
    At the start I wasn't really feeling RDM but as you level up and get more abilities it starts to become an incredibly fun job. I love that it's really simple too.

BRD and DRK, can't go wrong with either.

BRD is awesome, I love being ranged and 100% mobile. POTD is lulz on it, just run past gunning everything down, pop a Sustain pot if I get an ouchie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they nerf potd? Me and my friends are just mowing things down as a RDM/SAM/SAM. Our runs are typically 10-12m every 10 floors where used to it was probably double that. We're not even spamming 51-60.

Did they nerf potd? Me and my friends are just mowing things down as a RDM/SAM/SAM. Our runs are typically 10-12m every 10 floors where used to it was probably double that. We're not even spamming 51-60.
    I found RDM incredibly strong in POTD as they have some pretty insane burst and damage. While other people kill one mob I can usually kill three in the same time frame if they aren't a RDM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I found RDM incredibly strong in POTD as they have some pretty insane burst and damage. While other people kill one mob I can usually kill three in the same time frame if they aren't a RDM.
    Yeah.

SAM hits very hard as well - and since most people are leveling SAM/RDM in POTD it goes a lot quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    They might be, but I have my doubts, since HW set the trend of two 'combat' tribes and that pretty much means Kojin and Ananta. My guess is it'll be that Kugane crafting association they mentioned in the MSQ, for crafter dailies.
    There are lots of unused areas for patch content that makes me think its going to be kojin for gatherers, ananta for crafters since jewelcrafting is their entire cultural identity and the fox dudes and catfish for battle stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Being the job with vercure in a sea of suicidal samurai in potd helps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Being the job with vercure in a sea of suicidal samurai in potd helps
    Currently leveling SAM, and with all these Mimics around, having Vercure or two to fight against DoT would be lovely.

Is it normal to be called a rude person if I wish to votekick an AFK player from PvP? Because apparently it is and votekick fails twice and leeches keep on going