10+ Year Old Account
    @The Casualty, I feel like you could have added spoiler tags around the #4 -fight.

My team is planning to start doing Savage runs next week.

Seems like both O3 and O4 look like incredibly fun fights on Savage. Cannot wait even if it'll take some time for my group to get to O4 because life stuff.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-07-18 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just love the market tho - got completely new crafting item, there was one listed for 15 million. By the end of the day, people have pushed it to ~4 million and since it's still not selling, they keep pushing it lower.

Is the idea of waiting unknown for these? You just have to sell it at that instant, no matter even if you give it away for free?

Oh well, maybe these people will push prices down enough, so I can purchase the dress without spending half of my fortune on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Seems like both O3 and O4 look like incredibly fun fights on Savage. Cannot wait even if it'll take some time for my group to get to O4 because life stuff.
    yea they look so fun. then i realize my static probably won't get past o3 for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Just love the market tho - got completely new crafting item, there was one listed for 15 million. By the end of the day, people have pushed it to ~4 million and since it's still not selling, they keep pushing it lower.

Is the idea of waiting unknown for these? You just have to sell it at that instant, no matter even if you give it away for free?

Oh well, maybe these people will push prices down enough, so I can purchase the dress without spending half of my fortune on it..
    Yet there are people almost daily complaining about not being able to make gil in this game. Hmm...wonder why?

By my standards, I've been raking in gil like a madman compared to the rate I acquired it on Balmung, but that's also due to the fact that supply far outstrips demand there, so prices as a whole are simply lower. Great if you're just looking to buy things...but 90% of my time interacting with the MB is to sell stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Yet there are people almost daily complaining about not being able to make gil in this game. Hmm...wonder why?

By my standards, I've been raking in gil like a madman compared to the rate I acquired it on Balmung, but that's also due to the fact that supply far outstrips demand there, so prices as a whole are simply lower. Great if you're just looking to buy things...but 90% of my time interacting with the MB is to sell stuff.
    Im just power leveling classes and selling the mats from desynth on the MB. I only make around 300-400k per day, but if I keep going as is, Ill be able to buy a mansion in October. But the prices surged today. Ingots that were 4k yesterday were 50k when I logged in, so my profits skyrocketed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heh, yeah - got lucky earlier in Lost Canals, looted some piece of silk and sold it for 3.6 million. Now, if only I could get my Ratanhia Leaves sold - sadly there's only one recipe that requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgtkreoss View Post
    Im just power leveling classes and selling the mats from desynth on the MB. I only make around 300-400k per day, but if I keep going as is, Ill be able to buy a mansion in October. But the prices surged today. Ingots that were 4k yesterday were 50k when I logged in, so my profits skyrocketed.
    That's one reason I've made money right there. For as big a pain in the ass desynth is, in the long run, it can pay off in droves. I've made several million selling Battlecraft 3 demimateria since SB came out.

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, yeah - got lucky earlier in Lost Canals, looted some piece of silk and sold it for 3.6 million. Now, if only I could get my Ratanhia Leaves sold - sadly there's only one recipe that requires it.
    Hmm. Do I pug it with the maps I have, wait for more FC folks (which may be another week or so...damn having real life obligations), or sell the maps I have (4 or 5). I want to run the place myself, so I may start mailing the maps to friends (who've run Aquapolis with me dozens of times, so this is something we've done before basically) and perhaps that will motivate them to be on and/or level up faster.

I'm just getting a headache watching this Neo Exdeath stream. What the fuck will super savage bring now... I'm afraid.

15+ Year Old Account
    There wasn't enough RNG, now there's also RNG roll to be randomly booted out from there mid-run.

Also, think I'll go with this (outfit) glamour once the dress is within reasonable price.

- - - Updated - - -

Also reached Lost Canals last room - the end reward was a big disappointment tho, got way better loot from earlier rooms.
    Wherererererererererer what name ahhhhh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Wherererererererererer what name ahhhhh
    Dress is called "Ao Dai", and recipe for it is from Master Weaver IV -tome.

Alternatively you can purchase it from market board, at least on Odin it was 15 million, but it was added today, so it's new.

- - - Updated - - -

Lodestone link to the dress: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...em/e4a17eb70d6

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. Do I pug it with the maps I have, wait for more FC folks (which may be another week or so...damn having real life obligations), or sell the maps I have (4 or 5). I want to run the place myself, so I may start mailing the maps to friends (who've run Aquapolis with me dozens of times, so this is something we've done before basically) and perhaps that will motivate them to be on and/or level up faster.
    At least on Odin I noticed that map price spiked all the way to 500k / each, but started to drop very fast. On top of that, barely any of them actually sold. But that's most likely caused by low chance of spawning portal and people asking insane prices for it.

I mean, pay 500k to have chance to get into Lost Canals, that is most likely slapping you out from there after first room, and you got couple thousand Gil back? But on other hand, get lucky and reach deep enough, you'll start getting very nice items. For example we had Namazu minion drop, which was about 13 million on MB, but we donated it to FC leader as she's minion collector.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dress is called "Ao Dai", and recipe for it is from Master Weaver IV -tome.

Alternatively you can purchase it from market board, at least on Odin it was 15 million, but it was added today, so it's new.

- - - Updated - - -

Lodestone link to the dress: http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...em/e4a17eb70d6

- - - Updated - - -

At least on Odin I noticed that map price spiked all the way to 500k / each, but started to drop very fast. On top of that, barely any of them actually sold. But that's most likely caused by low chance of spawning portal and people asking insane prices for it.

I mean, pay 500k to have chance to get into Lost Canals, that is most likely slapping you out from there after first room, and you got couple thousand Gil back? But on other hand, get lucky and reach deep enough, you'll start getting very nice items. For example we had Namazu minion drop, which was about 13 million on MB, but we donated it to FC leader as she's minion collector.
    I just checked leviathan and it's 15m. I probably won't get it this expansion so rip pretty dress dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just checked leviathan and it's 15m. I probably won't get it this expansion so rip pretty dress dream.
    Taoist's shirt started somewhere on 30 million on Odin, and is now down to ~3 million, I'm sure Ao Dai will drop in price soon as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Taoist's shirt started somewhere on 30 million on Odin, and is now down to ~3 million, I'm sure Ao Dai will drop in price soon as well.
    I have 900k so let's hope it drops to 300k.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Blizzard could learn from Square Enix, instead of nerfing classes and buffing others, they keep the ones currently considered "OP" at their current level and then they bring up the other classes that might struggle a bit.

I'd love to see Blizzard go with that design philosophy for at least a year to see if it works out for them

Quote Originally Posted by Akande Ogundimu View Post
    Blizzard could learn from Square Enix, instead of nerfing classes and buffing others, they keep the ones currently considered "OP" at their current level and then they bring up the other classes that might struggle a bit.

I'd love to see Blizzard go with that design philosophy for at least a year to see if it works out for them
    On the other hand, sometimes they totally miss the mark, and lack of a PTR means you basically have to wait till it's live before you get to tell them how terrible it is.

10+ Year Old Account

I would not say they keep the current Jobs in their current state while buffing the others. I mean prime example with this mini-patch, Paladins did get nerfed but it was a conservative nerf.

Still have not seen any meaningful changes to Shake it off, though I've not been on the game today to see if it removes things today, that it did not yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 900k so let's hope it drops to 300k.
    Sadly don't really see it ever going that low. New World (Heavensward) stuff is still above 1 million each, and I'd say that dress is way more desired. I'll probably grab it myself once it reaches 3 million marker.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is going on with these ~4 min dps queues. I did brake for a squirrel the other day. The gods are smiling.

Except mch which was bottom barrel was actually nerfed over all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    What is going on with these ~4 min dps queues. I did brake for a squirrel the other day. The gods are smiling.
    I actually saw dps in need in the dungeon finder kinda scary
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.