10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of want to play FFT again after the 24man. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Kind of want to play FFT again after the 24man. Lol.
    Lol I had the same urge, already started a new game. Same with FF12 but I'm not really in the mood of booting up my PS2.

Any word on the more minimalist Job Gauges yet? Had a good dig through the patch notes and the UI settings, but there doesn't seem to be anything there as yet, though I'm not willing to discount the fact that I may have accidentally overlooked it.

Getting more than a little bit sick of them eating up too much screen space to represent something that could be done much easier with a simple number without all the gaudy artwork attached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Any word on the more minimalist Job Gauges yet? Had a good dig through the patch notes and the UI settings, but there doesn't seem to be anything there as yet, though I'm not willing to discount the fact that I may have accidentally overlooked it.
    They are in-game.

Esc -> HUD layout -> choose job gauge -> UI element settings -> "Switch Job Gauge to Simple Mode".

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    They are in-game.

Esc -> HUD layout -> choose job gauge -> UI element settings -> "Switch Job Gauge to Simple Mode".
    No wonder I overlooked it - They hid it in a very out of the way place. I was looking for a ticky box in the Config settings. Do I need to manually change it for every job, or is there a way to blanket change them all at once?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    No wonder I overlooked it - They hid it in a very out of the way place. I was looking for a ticky box in the Config settings. Do I need to manually change it for every job, or is there a way to blanket change them all at once?
    Manually for every job.

Manually for every job as far as I can tell. I'm so happy personally with the RDM one being horizontal instead of vertical like in the default one.

Also has anyone tried leveling using the job squadrons? It's pretty fast as a DPS if you want to switch it up from POTD as I got six levels in an hour or so of doing it. Heck I wish they had 50-70 dungeons for it too as it's pretty fun/relaxing.

10+ Year Old Account
    All Saints’ Wake

As the howling autumnal winds begin to gain a chilling bite, the All Saints’ Wake brings its decidedly delectable brand of terror to the realm. The fiendish Continental Circus is orchestrating a spine-tingling spectacle sure to leave the faint of heart trembling in their boots!

Read on for details.

Werewolf head... more ears that will look silly on a miqo'te

I wish they'd made it a 'full body' type of set like the Beast Tribe costumes. I guess I'll just throw it in my armoire/retainer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Werewolf head... more ears that will look silly on a miqo'te
    They actually will change with Miqo'tes.
    https://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002183.html

They actually will change with Miqo'tes.
    https://jp.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/002183.html
    Er....mah.....gerd.

I wouldn't sacrifice chest armor options for that tail, but my miqo'te may have new ears if I can dye them to match his hair (I think one of the dyes matches from what I recall of the fox ears). Still want an MMO with a fox race. RIP, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.

I imagine several people will be keeping these glamoured forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Manually for every job as far as I can tell. I'm so happy personally with the RDM one being horizontal instead of vertical like in the default one.

Also has anyone tried leveling using the job squadrons? It's pretty fast as a DPS if you want to switch it up from POTD as I got six levels in an hour or so of doing it. Heck I wish they had 50-70 dungeons for it too as it's pretty fun/relaxing.
    I ran a couple of them (Halatali and Toto-Rak) on SAM and I got a near-negligible amount of xp from it. What level job(s) were you running there?

On a related note, alliance raid roulette is a godsend for leveling dps jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I ran a couple of them (Halatali and Toto-Rak) on SAM and I got a near-negligible amount of xp from it. What level job(s) were you running there?

On a related note, alliance raid roulette is a godsend for leveling dps jobs.
    I went from 39 to 49 in two hours on my Black Mage. Probably could have done it in less than that if I wasn't afking half the time and letting them kill the mobs for me while I watched YouTube rofl. Spammed Stone Vigil moment I got to 41.

And yes it is. Always less than minute minute queue timers for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I went from 39 to 49 in two hours on my Black Mage. Probably could have done it in less than that if I wasn't afking half the time and letting them kill the mobs for me while I watched YouTube rofl. Spammed Stone Vigil moment I got to 41.

And yes it is. Always less than minute minute queue timers for alliance.
    That makes sense, then. I was doing them on SAM, which was 67 or 68 at the time (I've since gotten it to 70). So it seems to help with sub-50 jobs (maybe someone can confirm whether it's worth a poop with something 51-60?). An alternative to PotD spam is welcome, in my book, even though I've run the 5 dungeons dozens of times each already.

I've only run each dungeon with squadron once. It went fairly well overall. Did Wanderer's Palace on PLD cause I had read that the tank AI goes full derp on last boss there. Rest I did as dps and had little trouble; Halatali required me to babysit them a bit with the bosses that had invuln phases and PBAoE. Stone Vigil also was a near suckfest because the tank decided to not spin the boss around to face away from everyone (which is something they're actually good at on regular mobs). Here's hoping they continue to improve upon the AI and add more dungeons to the mix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Er....mah.....gerd.

I wouldn't sacrifice chest armor options for that tail, but my miqo'te may have new ears if I can dye them to match his hair (I think one of the dyes matches from what I recall of the fox ears). Still want an MMO with a fox race. RIP, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
    My PSO2 character.

My PSO2 character.
    ......damn youse.

My PSO2 character.
    Oh hey, it's the Makai healer chestpiece, only less domme-like.

Gotta admit the FF14 reddit is bloody hilarious. Bring up a legit issue you get downvoted.