Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Meanwhile my poor casual butt is still trying to get his 05S kill.

IMA DO IT.
    Don't feel bad. We failed to get a Nidhogg Savage kill last week. We kinda forgot the mechanics.

So when we got to the tethers phase, we remembered a 2nd tank would be nice to have...... and more than 3 DPS.....

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Just gotta keep up with it. If you need help and don't mind a lower chest reward I'd gladly help if you're on Primal.
    Chaos sadly mate.

To be honest I've been wanting to do an NA alt on Balmung or Mateus to check out the RP scenes that go on there but I just haven't had the time.

As for Primal I do have friends on Hyperion but again time has been a real issue for me and other games to make an alt on this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Don't feel bad. We failed to get a Nidhogg Savage kill last week. We kinda forgot the mechanics.

So when we got to the tethers phase, we remembered a 2nd tank would be nice to have...... and more than 3 DPS.....
    Eh, run in solo, it'll be fine, totally fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post

To be fair I've had clear attempts but well they kept trying the one tank strat and it kept failing. And whenever I suggested we try for 2 tanks I was the one either stepping down or having to deal with a ragemode leader threatening to kick me for daring to suggest a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    No lifed the shot out of the game yesterday; 12 weapons complete as a result. To top it off, I logged on this morning before work to catch the last Pazuzu kill I will ever need. Just 3k protein crystals short of all the weapons...then it’s off to make the DRG armor and I’ll be done with this part of Eureka outside of helping friends there.
    Hit lvl 19 today off a Pazuzu kill. Oh well, time to cap Tomestones again tomorrow, I'm sure I'll get one somewhere in there. Anemos armor all done, just need my feathers and I'm done with Eureka except to hit 20 and cap Tomestones for the next 4 weeks.

I'm waiting on the hotfix tomorrow before tackling Eureka again. I snagged the PLD relic weapon and I'll begin working on RDM next as I want the full set as it dyes very nicely.

Boo, made all the glam gear tradeable but not desynthable...

Setting the NMs with higher visibility priority combined with fixing the pull in effect for the cyclops NM sure is nice, though. Hoping to see some data on the xp buff to chains; it’s something that’s needed in order to bust up the NM zerg train.

Oh I forgot to mention finally eeked out an O8S kill.
    Congrats! I think my group is still a week or so behind. We've seen enrage but one of our healers has had a lot of scheduling conflicts, leaving us with a little more than 2 hours per week which covers the first 3 floors and maybe a little less than an hour to do prog.

Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Congrats! I think my group is still a week or so behind. We've seen enrage but one of our healers has had a lot of scheduling conflicts, leaving us with a little more than 2 hours per week which covers the first 3 floors and maybe a little less than an hour to do prog.
    Yeah, our first enrage was like 36% LOL. 2 healer lb3's and just deaths everywhere. Then it was 22%. Then it was 16% then it was 2%, then it was 897 HP. Yep 897...

Then we got it. We had a revolving door of BRDs which sucked, would teach them the fight then they left. You'll get it!

Chaos sadly mate.

To be honest I've been wanting to do an NA alt on Balmung or Mateus to check out the RP scenes that go on there but I just haven't had the time.

As for Primal I do have friends on Hyperion but again time has been a real issue for me and other games to make an alt on this one.
    Balmung is back to congested status as of last week or the week before, so unless you made an alt there a month or so ago when it was open, it’s SOL status again.

If you do, come say hello to @Ralqadar and myself!

I doubt Balmung will be locked for as long as last time, I give it another month or so before it eases.

So while my FC are still chasing weapons in eureka i logged in, did a 10 minute or less kefka fight and got my rapier from there and called it good, its nice not to be suffering

Got my BRD relic today, slapped a Soot Black Dye on it so it looks a bit more like Rosenbogen. No way I'm spending 300k for a Jet Black Dye. Pleased the Lockboxes are giving Eureka Pots now, I might actually use them finally.

Also got 20 today, so now it's just about capping Tomes with Eureka.

Meanwhile there’s fruitcakes like me with all 15 weapons done. Gonna get the DRG set mainly for glam purposes, then I’m done going there save for capping mendacity each week (almost capped yesterday alone). I can only hope they don’t tie future weapon upgrades to having both the weapon and armor for said job. I can see how some may find that to be a cool feature, but I would t want all the weapon models having to “fit” thematically with the AF sets.

Edit: Forgot to state the obvious; having right at 1800 lockboxes to go through sucks, in a way. Don’t think I’ve used numpad zero key in my entire life as much as I did last night. At least I should get a healthy amount of useful materia thanks to the transmute goblin.
    Last edited by Kazgrel; 2018-03-28 at 01:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I am kind of grateful for my controller. Somehow its less annoying spamming A than it is num0. Also YES I love the lockboxes for their materia! I got a decent amount of crafting and gathering materia, it makes me very happy. I need them...I finally managed to craft myself the ala mhigan armor set for both, and am slowly melding it. Not sure if I really want to bother with the mh/oh, since I've got the yellow scrip ones.

I'd just make an AHK macro to spam numpad0 over and over so I didn't get RSI from shit development.

It was late and doing all that numpad zero spam did help me with going to sleep, but I definitely plan on finding a way to make that less dumb. Gave me PTSD flashbacks to GW2 and having to click through a half dozen different stacks of loot bags from Silverwastes. That’s one part of GW2 I don’t miss at all (although in their defense I think they did something in a patch to alleviate that issue, but that’s off topic by a mile).

I'd just make an AHK macro to spam numpad0 over and over so I didn't get RSI from shit development.
    turbo-controller time?

Essentially yep

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    It was late and doing all that numpad zero spam did help me with going to sleep, but I definitely plan on finding a way to make that less dumb. Gave me PTSD flashbacks to GW2 and having to click through a half dozen different stacks of loot bags from Silverwastes. That’s one part of GW2 I don’t miss at all (although in their defense I think they did something in a patch to alleviate that issue, but that’s off topic by a mile).
    Makes me think of the days of running the champ trains and going through all the loot bags. Yeah, that got tiresome. I don't mind these so much ever since I cut off that confirm window to sell everything, cos spamming Interact for a 100-200 boxes isn't so bad. I just wish they'd improve it for Anemos milling, as THAT is just excessively mindless.