Meanwhile on Cactuar (Aether) smooth as butter. At least for me.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2019-06-20 at 05:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lags are so bad right now, the game is completely unplayable for me.

It's weird, because my abilities are going off normally, I'm just stuck in animations and floating around. I can still do my rotation without really having to compensate for lag timing...I just have to watch my bar more closely because I can't rely on my animations to time it while it's going on.

Checking my connection status thingy it shows my sending rate is normal, but my receiving rate is REALLY high. Noticed this last night when I was playing.

Why does EU always seem to have shitty Data Centers in like every game... EU WoW datacenters are pretty ass too. Fine over here in NA.

ok guys gimme your opinion, yay or nay?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    [SNIP]

I'm likely going to be changing to a bunny girl, I really like their aesthetic. I already have one all made up and ready to go from the benchmark, two varieties...can't decide if I want to make her tall or short. I'm leaning towards short, simply because I don't like towering over everyone.

I think yours looks great too =)

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    I'm likely going to be changing to a bunny girl, I really like their aesthetic. I already have one all made up and ready to go from the benchmark, two varieties...can't decide if I want to make her tall or short. I'm leaning towards short, simply because I don't like towering over everyone.

I think yours looks great too =)
    i also cant decide if tall or short and black or white eyes XD

initialy it looked like this

reminded me of margeary tyrel from GoT
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Ok so...

I've been wanting to get into FFXIV and the new expansion seems like a great place to start.

Any reccomendations?
    Good luck! The Main Story Quests for the first game takes quite a while to clear. It's not like WoW where you can just hit max level and move on, you've gotta do all the story missions to proceed ahead. Of course, you can also avoid most of the side-quests, until you hit points where your level needs to be higher to progress.

So weve had recent confirmation that on the 28th the level 70 boosts will be available this means i should be able to just boost gunbreaker right? I havent done an xpac launch before i dont know if they exclude new jobs from boosts or anything.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Why does EU always seem to have shitty Data Centers in like every game... EU WoW datacenters are pretty ass too. Fine over here in NA.
    Although I live in the UK I play on NA servers and it's a smoother experience. I have to react immediately to mechanics but I don't struggle to complete content effectively.

The difference is night and day. The NA servers are a lot busier, so there's quicker queue times and more people around even outside of peak times. Everybody speaks English, too, so there's no weirdness in the form of certain servers being claimed as 'French' or 'German'.

Plus I get a lot of attention when I speak on Discord since Americans dig my accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    So weve had recent confirmation that on the 28th the level 70 boosts will be available this means i should be able to just boost gunbreaker right? I havent done an xpac launch before i dont know if they exclude new jobs from boosts or anything.
    Gunbreaker and Dancer will not be included in the boost, similar to how Red Mage and Samurai are not currently able to be boosted in Stormblood.

They start at 60 anyway, so it's not THAT bad. That's what i'll be working on the first day or two is leveling them to 70.

3+ Year Old Account
    They tend to exclude new jobs, yes. But why do you want to boost though? Why not just experience content?

When stormblood came out, the only boost that were available where all classes besides RDM, SAM, so i doubt it.

Also DNC and Gun should be starting at lvl 60. so it should take no time with leveling those.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quick question

The 70 boost is available when buying the expansion then?
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gunbreaker and Dancer won't have job boosts, so you'd only be able to buy a boost for another job to be able to unlock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    They tend to exclude new jobs, yes. But why do you want to boost though? Why not just experience content?
    Stormblood isnt really content at this point, the last jobs ive leveled have just been dragging my face across the pavement also known as HoH spamming. That isnt content I care to experience more than is necessary lol.

On the positive side there will be a ton of people leveling those jobs so there should be a good deal of activity in 60-70 dungeons.

I enjoyed my very brief trial of FFXIV a year or two ago but this new race just made me laugh. It's just a human form with bunny ears...

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Because I really don't feel like spamming PotD and HoH on my lvl 46 NIN any more lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I enjoyed my very brief trial of FFXIV a year or two ago but this new race just made me laugh. It's just a human form with bunny ears...
    It's a race that has been in the FF universe since like... FFXII and Tactics Advance, forget which came first. XIV is just adding them because people really want them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    Looks too hard for my taste.
    I miss some cuteness / softness to her face.

Might be the lighting though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't get the hype either but hey, whatever floats peoples boats, eh?