Just did a Ghimlyt Dark where a full 380 DRG didn't enter Life of the Dragoon a single time and was last dps during the full duration of the dungeon (reset before each boss).

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    It is.
    Although you need a second screen and Netflix subscription to even attempt to master it.

How goes everyones Itinerant Moogle farming? I have so many things i would like to buy but i feel like Syrcus is going to burn me out before i can farm that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    How goes everyones Itinerant Moogle farming? I have so many things i would like to buy but i feel like Syrcus is going to burn me out before i can farm that much.
    MSQ + Raid roulettes gives 5 (bonus 1 if lvl roulette gives one of the good dungeon), so let's say you'll get 150 before ShB launch (4weeks + some lucky leveling roulette).
    I just want the Pegasus and the Answers scroll after that either one of the two birbs or the direwolf. The rest I don't really care.
    So I don't really need to farm more than the roulettes.

Leveling Jobs with Command Missions is driving me crazy because of Brayflox being the only dungeon available between 32 and 41...

I've not bothered, i think the primal mounts are the only thing i'm missing and i'm not farming Castrum Meridianum over a 5 minute fight.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

There was some mention of going 4 BLU and destroying Tam Tara for the Itinerant Moogles. But in all seriousness go with whatever you feel is best on the day as you'll get less tokens by burning out than doing a "slower" grind.

Thankfully that little bugger offers nothing of consequence to me.
    I got my riding maps when I cleared the BLU Carnivale.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Thankfully that little bugger offers nothing of consequence to me.
    I got my riding maps when I cleared the BLU Carnivale.
    I just noticed they sell 50k MGP for 30 of them which isn't bad, but make it rain is coming back in like a week or two.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    Non-existent atm. Hardly anything I really want from the Vendor that makes me want to touch half of the content required. Maybe if things cost less or you got more tomes from doing it I'd care. Atm it is way too grindy.

Slowly, just doing like 2-3 syrcus tower runs a day to get all the stuff i want.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I just noticed they sell 50k MGP for 30 of them which isn't bad, but make it rain is coming back in like a week or two.
    I get 60K/week from the fashion show and all I need to do is buy 2 items from an NPC for 100 gil each.
    Yeah... reward stands in a really crappy correlation to effort on that dumb mogry.

I get 60K/week from the fashion show and all I need to do is buy 2 items from an NPC for 100 gil each.
    Yeah... reward stands in a really crappy correlation to effort on that dumb mogry.
    The number 1 thing im doing moogles for is the Pegasus, because honestly I dont want to do Diadem lol. Ive never done it but ive heard its basically HW Eureka.

I'm glad I'm going to throw everything into dancer because I don't like the changes to healers...particularly AST which is what I play mostly atm. I'm gonna miss those fast queues though.

So is early access for Shadowbringers the full game or just the ability to play and level up the new jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    So is early access for Shadowbringers the full game or just the ability to play and level up the new jobs?
    It's the full game!

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    It's the full game!
    Ohhh shit. Wtf I'm working a job that is basically like 24/7 for a month but theres a week in the middle where I'm off and it coincides exactly with the ShB early access! Hell yeah. Hopefully I can finish the story in a week before I have to stop again.

The number 1 thing im doing moogles for is the Pegasus, because honestly I dont want to do Diadem lol. Ive never done it but ive heard its basically HW Eureka.
    I can understand that and you heard right. Diadem is as braindead a mobgrind as Eureka. Though with a group I think Diadem would still be faster.
    The running animation of the horses don't appeal to me (esp when viewed from behind), so I won't bother with it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhh shit. Wtf I'm working a job that is basically like 24/7 for a month but theres a week in the middle where I'm off
    Do you work on an oil rig or sth? Oo

We're just doing a set amount a day. We've got the most of the stuff before so all that's left is the dumb fish earrings.
    Could be a cruise line.
    As a WHM I didn't see any changes worth mentioning except rather extreme homogenization (WHM basically gets SCHs Aether flow mechanic as a gimmick including indo and revi).

"How ... unimaginative." /Zoltun Kulle
    ^
    SCH here but I don't really see much change worth noting other than potentially not being even more lazy with the fairy.

I can understand that and you heard right. Diadem is as braindead a mobgrind as Eureka. Though with a group I think Diadem would still be faster.
    The running animation of the horses don't appeal to me (esp when viewed from behind), so I won't bother with it. ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Tech camp for kids. Teach them how to make games then babysit them for the rest of the day. It goes from like 7 in the morning to 10 at night so you have like an hour or two to yourself each day.

Tech camp for kids. Teach them how to make games then babysit them for the rest of the day. It goes from like 7 in the morning to 10 at night so you have like an hour or two to yourself each day.
    Uff that sounds stressful.
    I work 6hrs/day at an elementary school (administration not teaching) and that's all the kids blaring I can handle.