Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Tried it once. 3 weeks of gardening, 1 onion. Concluded that 250K was way easier to make.
    Yeah... 570k on my server atm. We grew / bought them when they were at 100k...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Yeah... 570k on my server atm. We grew / bought them when they were at 100k...
    I guess I'm lucky then. The FC I'm in has an FC chest full of them. People ask for them all the time and they hand them out for free so I didn't even know they were so expensive until I decided to buy another onion with my own gil lol. They were going for nearly 1 million gil the last I checked on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I guess I'm lucky then. The FC I'm in has an FC chest full of them. People ask for them all the time and they hand them out for free so I didn't even know they were so expensive until I decided to buy another onion with my own gil lol. They were going for nearly 1 million gil the last I checked on my server.
    It's not too bad if you have a large house with some people to help poke at it / farm the soil. It's just you know, annoying. They're expensive cause they require land and then require real time to farm it, and since not everyone can get housing and farm it it naturally becomes super expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, got Energy Drain back, which is honestly the bare minimum but it's something.

Is Energy drain even worth the GCD with a crappy potency like that?

Interesting to see that they move away from direct loot and use token in savage now.
    Should alleviate some of the gearing RNG.

I have 3 onions growing in my house right now, theyve been in their big leafy state for what feels like a week now and they still wont sparkle. WHY WONT YOU SPARKLE I TEND AND LOVE YOU.

Interesting to see that they move away from direct loot and use token in savage now.
    Use it alongside Ruin 2. Ends up being 350 potency instead of 280.

How does Savage loot distribution work again... I remember being able to roll for more than one item for some reason.
    Is there a lock-out or something?

As for the Class balance notes for SAM:

SAM didn't get the potency increase I hoped for.
    The new Hagakure is basically worthless (5 kenki per sen, so it's always a DPS loss to use it, even for intermission stuff where your buffs run out), new Shoha doesn't do much and instant Tsubamegaeshi is nice but I don't really care. Would've prefered Iaijutsu to be instant, or both.

Instead of Shoha, I'd rather have the Monk's equivalent of Meditate that freezes my / all buffs. That would render Hagakure to be pointless and void it's use AND streamline the class where it isn't "clean" during a bossfight -> "opener" after a long transmission

Gear Sets:

Ninja looks cool... cloaks in this game are always awesome, SAM/MNK have a horrible helmet once more but it's hard to see clearly due to furry issues, DRG could look awesome, but they chose Lalafell in their Armor previews (wtf?) so no way to see any details, Healer and M.RDPS look awesome imho.

The weapons look awesome too. I hope the theme remains like that, dark armor -> Shadowbringers -> WoDarkness
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2019-07-30 at 09:57 AM.

https://twitter.com/Fenrishion/statu...28571413237760

I don't think i've ever felt so bad for a FF villain before.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by Isilarya View Post
    I have 3 onions growing in my house right now, theyve been in their big leafy state for what feels like a week now and they still wont sparkle. WHY WONT YOU SPARKLE I TEND AND LOVE YOU.
    I think they need 10 days to grow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yep, bloody shame we had to off him.

- - - Updated - - -

We make so much unnecessary effort to save absolute jackoffs without killing them but the ONE TIME I wanted us to be the goody goody "BUT I CAN SAVE HIM" we didnt do it :|

- - - Updated - - -

its worse when you rewatch the whole story and its basically just Hades being down to 1 other person left from his world desperately trying to see if our 8/9/14th's of an ascian is enough of one of his people that he has someone else besides Elidibus he can consider a real person. Doesn't excuse all the shit he did but when its not some generic 'GRANT ME UNLIMITED GODLIKE POWER!' cartoon stuff like Kefka or Kuja its a lot more understandable. Kind of like Shuyin from X-2 in a way but with an endgoal thats not full on murderhobo venom snake revengeapalooza.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

It's not too bad if you have a large house with some people to help poke at it / farm the soil. It's just you know, annoying. They're expensive cause they require land and then require real time to farm it, and since not everyone can get housing and farm it it naturally becomes super expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay, got Energy Drain back, which is honestly the bare minimum but it's something.
    I need to start growing them then because I've got a large :P

We make so much unnecessary effort to save absolute jackoffs without killing them but the ONE TIME I wanted us to be the goody goody "BUT I CAN SAVE HIM" we didnt do it :|
    Well, the problem is: our goals are irreconcilable and he is NEVER going to stop.
    It was a pity but unfortunately impossible to make him see reason and accept us.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    How does Savage loot distribution work again... I remember being able to roll for more than one item for some reason.
    Is there a lock-out or something?
    You can only clear a fight once a week and be eligible for loot. You can win all the loot that drops, there's no lockout on that, but you only get once chance to get the loot. Once you clear not only are you not eligible for the loot any longer, but you also reduce other players opportunity for loot by "trying to help" if you enter the same fight again so don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    You can only clear a fight once a week and be eligible for loot. You can win all the loot that drops, there's no lockout on that, but you only get once chance to get the loot. Once you clear not only are you not eligible for the loot any longer, but you also reduce other players opportunity for loot by "trying to help" if you enter the same fight again so don't do it!
    This is a disaster for us as a 7/8 group then, I can already see the random getting everyting.

btw: Does anyone know how to meld DRG gear?

Is it CRIT> All... or is it like in early stormblood days DH>DET>CRIT>SKS?

It does address the main issue I had with the Job, so that's a plus. It doesn't patch up all of the holes the Job still has, nor address what I feel are some of it's major shortfalls, but it's certainly an improvement. I doubt we'll see anything wide reaching until probably the next expansion, which is a shame, because I did enjoy the Scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    It does address the main issue I had with the Job, so that's a plus. It doesn't patch up all of the holes the Job still has, nor address what I feel are some of it's major shortfalls, but it's certainly an improvement. I doubt we'll see anything wide reaching until probably the next expansion, which is a shame, because I did enjoy the Scholar.
    Yeah. It's a shame. SCH didn't need a huge change and could've just had some extra cooldowns with this expansion. AST too.

It's the old energy drain, they're off GCD. Summoner's energy drain is a bit different now.
    Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    https://twitter.com/Fenrishion/statu...28571413237760

I just got slightly past where Haurchefant dies so I've got a ways to go to learn about this dude but that bodes well that he elicits that emotion.

tweet makes me think of: https://youtu.be/EE8cHnA1SK8
    "the problem with now is no matter how much we, want it to, it doesn't last forever".
    "I've carefully played this game to an endless despair"

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    This is a disaster for us as a 7/8 group then, I can already see the random getting everyting.
    You mean like me trying to get my last pair of pants from E2? In case you're wondering there were exactly 0 deaths and no bonus... and I didn't win the pants.