Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Yeah something I always do whenever I get a job to 30 I plan out my entire hotbar. If you weren't aware even if you haven't learned the skill yet you can place it on your bars. For example on those bars my BLM is only 71 so I don't have the abilities on 9, Shift+8, and 8.
    bruh how long are you fingers

I mouse bound 7-9 and use qerafzx and shift 1-6 and said letters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    bruh how long are you fingers

I mouse bound 7-9 and use qerafzx and shift 1-6 and said letters :3
    I have a Razer naga mouse so I only need to move my pinky to get to shift and ctrl on the keyboard. Thumb on my mouse does the rest.

I have a Razer naga mouse so I only need to move my pinky to get to shift and ctrl on the keyboard. Thumb on my mouse does the rest.
    gotcha, i only have 5 bound buttons on my mouse

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    One thing i do find a bit annoying in this game is the scaling in dungeons, i am finally at a level a BLM is fun and being scaled back from 40+ to 20 is well annoying, since also i need to readjust my hotbars. Is this something i am going to have to experience all the time, even when going into new expansion content?
    Hmm the only skill I tended to move around was Ice I. I think that gets auto upgraded now, but I don't remember. Too long ago.
    Yeah, being forced into shitty low level class play is annoying but the xp is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hmm the only skill I tended to move around was Ice I. I think that gets auto upgraded now, but I don't remember. Too long ago.
    Yeah, being forced into shitty low level class play is annoying but the xp is worth it.
    Nope, none of blm's skills get auto upgraded.

I must be missing something, but i can't seem to find any levequests that give seals as a reward. Are the seals not listed? I get like venture coins but not seals.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Quite a few skills and not having the procs is rather annoying, oh well i am almost 50 what means i mostly have to worry about getting through the MSQ content

I must be missing something, but i can't seem to find any levequests that give seals as a reward. Are the seals not listed? I get like venture coins but not seals.
    They need to be grand company leves to give grand company seals. GC levemetes You can do leves from gc levemetes that aren't affiliated with your grand company, but doing your gc leves give you a bonus iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They need to be grand company leves to give grand company seals. GC levemetes You can do leves from gc levemetes that aren't affiliated with your grand company, but doing your gc leves give you a bonus iirc.
    Oh so they give seals by default those listed under my GC? As i was looking at just rewards and none of them had any listed.

Will go and take another look, thanks

Oh so they give seals by default those listed under my GC? As i was looking at just rewards and none of them had any listed.

Will go and take another look, thanks
    If it gives seals, it'll be listed as a reward. If its not listed as one of the rewards, its not a GC leve. Generally, the GC levemete and regular levemete are two different npcs, and GC levemete npcs will be in an outfit appropriate for their GC.

You don't need to farm seals for your chocobo anymore. The msq after joining a grand company gives you 300.
    Good to know, I haven't done it in a while. The last time I did was after they had significantly reduced the seals required. Glad they're making it even easier now for new players to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, none of blm's skills get auto upgraded.
    Thunder 1 gets upgraded to Thunder 3 at level 45 as part of the job quest after acquiring the Thunder Mastery I trait and Thunder 2 gets upgraded to Thunder 4 at level 64 when you get the Thunder Mastery II trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Good to know, I haven't done it in a while. The last time I did was after they had significantly reduced the seals required. Glad they're making it even easier now for new players to catch up.

- - - Updated - - -

Thunder 1 gets upgraded to Thunder 3 at level 45 as part of the job quest after acquiring the Thunder Mastery I trait and Thunder 2 gets upgraded to Thunder 4 at level 64 when you get the Thunder Mastery II trait.
    Oh right, I forgot about thunder. x|

So did the first part of the quests now, do have to say them stacking cutscene after cut scene is rather errrggggggggh

So did the first part of the quests now, do have to say them stacking cutscene after cut scene is rather errrggggggggh
    Yeah that does happen at times, usually only for major story points though. At least the game is nice enough to tell you to set time aside to watch them!

Yeah that does happen at times, usually only for major story points though. At least the game is nice enough to tell you to set time aside to watch them!
    Some of it, some of it has a high level of cringe it does not have to be all doom and gloom but come on, here's me hoping it does actually all get better the further i progress.

Also was easily almost 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes in one straight session from killing the final boss to where you pick up.

Some of it, some of it has a high level of cringe it does not have to be all doom and gloom but come on, here's me hoping it does actually all get better the further i progress.

Also was easily almost 10 to 15 minutes of cutscenes in one straight session from killing the final boss to where you pick up.
    From what I can recall those long cutscenes are pretty much only for end of expansion/patches. I may be wrong so if anyone wants to correct me they can.

From what I can recall those long cutscenes are pretty much only for end of expansion/patches. I may be wrong so if anyone wants to correct me they can.
    Pretty much until you reach Shadowbringers. MSQ in ShB is more or less like watching a movie.

Back again with yet another question, so now that i am above 50 i have access to unlocking all the hard modes is that should i should invest time in or should i simply focus on the MSQ and get that progressed as far along as possible? What about the tomes worth collecting the allagan ones already or is that more outdated content?

Back again with yet another question, so now that i am above 50 i have access to unlocking all the hard modes is that should i should invest time in or should i simply focus on the MSQ and get that progressed as far along as possible? What about the tomes worth collecting the allagan ones already or is that more outdated content?
    the 3 primal hard modes are required to progress the MSQ

the actual item tomestones aren't really worth collecting unless you want stuff for glamour

Allagan Tomestones of Poetics can be used to buy ilvl 120/260/390 gear as well as 1000 for your level 80 relic weapon offspecs
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2020-04-12 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    the 3 primal hard modes are required to progress the MSQ

the actual item tomestones aren't really worth collecting unless you want stuff for glamour

Allagan Tomestones of Poetics can be used to buy ilvl 120/260/390 gear as well as 1000 for your level 80 relic weapon offspecs
    Aha thank you.

Already did Ifrit and wasn't that hard most likely got carried but seems easy enough to do with pugs.

I'd unlock all the hard modes (dungeons and trials), I would not bother with extreme trials for now.
    Hard modes are a prerequisite for some of the random dungeon/trial roulettes and those give neat xp. Unless they finally managed to code them dynamically that is.

- - - Updated - - -

Already did Ifrit and wasn't that hard most likely got carried but seems easy enough to do with pugs.
    Hard modes aren't hard. They are merely 8man versions of story trials.
    Extreme modes are meaner.