So, male viera is a female viera without boobs? Disapointed

Man, I wish they'd release the trailer theme to itunes/amazon so I can listen to it on repeat without the sound fx from the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    hey, that whole race has achieved a level of silkiness and bounce that is decades ahead of we have IRL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Man, I wish they'd release the trailer theme to itunes/amazon so I can listen to it on repeat without the sound fx from the trailer.
    if its anything like the theme for Shadowbringers, it will be out in another month as a single, or you can get the whole soundtrack at xpac release
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Live letter is happening right now. 5.55 launches on the May 25th (9 days from now).

• New Save the Queen zone: Zadnor
    • Requires 5.4 MSQ completion (in addition to being caught up on the Bozja story)
    • Resistance Rank cap increased from 15 to 25
    • Once you hit 25 you can still progress with a "Resistance honors system". You can turn in excess mettle for proofs of mettle, which can be used to increase your stats in Bozja areas (increase max HP, increase damage dealt, and increase healing potency). You can stack the buffs (ie, 3 stacks of increase damage).
    • New 48 man raid, The Dalriada, is being added.
    • Bash's FF12 outfit will be added as a glamour (tank set?)
    • Belias and Shemhazai spotted as CE bosses (more people using Ivalician Auracite to turn into Espers?).

- - - Updated - - -

FF15 collab coming back in December September.

- - - Updated - - -

Ishikawa saying we'll be saying goodbye to some characters in Endwalker is music to my ears.
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2021-05-16 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Ishikawa saying we'll be saying goodbye to some characters in Endwalker is music to my ears.
    As long as they don't mess with Y'shtola. :<

Jesus Christ. Soken ends the Primals concert talking about how he wrote the 5.3 music while in hospital fighting cancer and he's now in remission as Yoshi bursts into tears behind him was a hell of gut punch. What a god damn legend.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

I was saddened we didn't get a phase 2 soundtrack like we did with Hades (Nidhogg got 3). But Jesus Christ. We were lucky to get the one we got... poor Soken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Their features are quite distinctly male (albiet bisienen) along the same silky looks viera generally have but far from just being female viera without breasts.

its more a range between male miquote and male Au Ra

Man the end was heavy. our crowd in Limsa on our server went from blindingly bright spell cast raving to forming a single line as DRK's posing sombrely as we listened to him tell us about his treatment and recovery. no one misbehaved or broke formation.
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2021-05-16 at 02:40 PM.

I've never had much interest in either of the Shadowbringer races, but a bulky male viera could have been interesting. Its fine he's shorter, but make him solid instead of looking like a stiff wind would knock him on his backside.

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    I was saddened we didn't get a phase 2 soundtrack like we did with Hades (Nidhogg got 3). But Jesus Christ. We were lucky to get the one we got... poor Soken.
    He probably thought he was writing his swansong at the time. But now he just released his limiters to go fucking hogwild in endwalker.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

I've got a long list of chartacters I'd like to never see again. Starting with Tataru and Zenos.

Tataru I just want gone because Squenix tried way too hard to force me to like her in ARR and Heavensward and I resent that.

And Zenos... Well, I'll be honest I'm not even sure what Zenos has spent the the back half of Stormblood and Shadowbringers doing. He's had screen time, sure, but aside from a brief spot of Regicide he's not actually done anything of note. He's just sat chilling on his throne most of the time. A villain who acts almost entirely though their nameless and faceless underlings isn't at all interesting.

He was a flimsy villain even in Stormblood who was just, well... there most of the time.

Truth be told, nothing about Endwalker has really caught my attention yet. New locations and story is fine and all, but I'm not really interested in either of those and probably never will be. I'm not excited by new Jobs either, I'm of the opinion that they should look at fixing existing jobs before adding any more new ones. New races are a firm whatever from me too, I'm happy with the character I have.

What DID catch my attention though was this;
    https://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...3f48d8398797de.

Looks like everybodys getting an in-game Strat! I fully intend to play some Dragonforce solos on it in Limsa.

I personally hope we get to see the lifestream and where people go when they pass on.. would be a very cool for a patch thing
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

I'm half expecting we are going to see either at the end of 6.0 during the credits or after in 6.1 we are going to see a timeskip. Not a huge one. Just one to let the world recover rather than pull a Blizzard style "Okay now heres the real world ending bad guy and this ones the real threat swer on me mum!" apocalypse fatigue driving stuff. All the "don't worry we are due our growth spurt soon" stuff lately from the twins has me thinking 6.1 is going to be like 2 years or so after 6.0 and some scions might be retired or in different roles like lyse. I could see Ysh'tola replacing the twins dad trying to clean up Sharlayan for example and just be too busy to adventure anymore.

OR we are simply going somewhere they can't follow. I think another first style thing again would be too soon but theres been a LOT of stuff hinting that the 13th is going to be touched on in some way and a Job related to it coming in 6.0 doesn't really dissuade all the void stuff in the last patch.

I still think Uriange or Thancred is dying by the end of this. Thancreds arc is done but he does still have Rhyne meanwhile Urianger aside from the odd "m-muh moenbryda" kind of feels like the most expendable of the bunch for a gut punch moment.

endwalker going to come with lv boost potion?stop playing after stormblood and want to join my friend when endwalker launch.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    endwalker going to come with lv boost potion?stop playing after stormblood and want to join my friend when endwalker launch.
    No plans for a level boost. Besides, FFXIV is first and foremost a JRPG. Hopping into Endwalker won't be like hopping into the latest WoW expansion; you can't ignore the story and the story is pretty much a direct continuation of the story from before (unlike WoW expansions where the plots are usually self contained).

Yoshida has said that the story of 7.0 will be a completely different storyline and won't have anything to do with the 2.0 through 6.0 story. It has been implied that new players will be able to hop straight into the 7.0 story without having to do 2.0 through 6.0 first, so new players will be able to do current content with old players without having to do 200-300 hours of old story first, but that's at least a couple years off.

Haven't managed to get through ARR on this game but Reaper might be the push that gets me through, class looks cool af.

Post ARR is really a grind and a half. But once you've get to Heavensward, the post expansion stuff beyond that gets easier to get through. NGL, the first time I did the Post-ARR stuff, I got burnt out from the game that I didn't touch it for months.

I finished Stormblood a couple days ago, and started Shadowbringers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Haven't managed to get through ARR on this game but Reaper might be the push that gets me through, class looks cool af.
    Just remember you need to have Endwalker registered on the account and have a level 70 job to unlock Reaper (and Sage)

Wish they would release more CEs. First time I missed a CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    Wish they would release more CEs. First time I missed a CE.
    Has it been confirmed they aren't? i know i had to wait for a second wave for my shadowbringers one.