ok so i finished the bozja story and so far the only thing that was better than eureka was being able to queue into castrum. the zone was boring and they basically removed all the danger and exploration that eureka had and just turned it into a fate train zone. and worst of all no bunny fates.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    and worst of all no bunny fates.
    Thank effin' God. I hated these bunnies. Never saw a useful chest anyway.

If it follows the same path as Eureka, then the next zone might have something along the same lines as the treasure rabbits.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    If it follows the same path as Eureka, then the next zone might have something along the same lines as the treasure rabbits.
    Hmm do you really think we will get a next zone? Didn't do castrum yet, so I don't know whether the story is complete or ends on a cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Hmm do you really think we will get a next zone? Didn't do castrum yet, so I don't know whether the story is complete or ends on a cliffhanger.
    There is definitely more story to be told. I imagine we'll get 1 more zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in terms of zone design Eureka is miles better, but the Critical Engagements are far more fun than any of the NMs in Eureka were. I never got to do Baldesion Arsenal so I can't compare that to Castrum, but I enjoyed Castrum overall. Farming Skirmishes to spawn Critical Engagements is a lot more fun than farming mobs to spawn NMs in my personal opinion.
    Also saying that there is no danger is just false. Have you ever pulled a level 4 Wind Sprite? They'll basically 2 shot a non-tank and their range is so high that you can't run away from them in time. Basically any rank 4 or 5 monster is impossible to solo and a death sentence if you pull one while not on your mount.

I think it's considerably better than Eureka overall, but it does have room to improve.

Almost certainly. The story is set to continue, though it's up in the air as to where we go next. Depending on how much of a slow burn it is, it might even continue into 6.0 - much like how the current storyline is a sequel to Stormblood's Return to Ivalice quests.

Anyone got the dyeable tanking hood? Whats that look like in white or red? Hopefully it won't be dead content when I come back for savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Anyone got the dyeable tanking hood? Whats that look like in white or red? Hopefully it won't be dead content when I come back for savage.
    I turned the monocle off, and there there are two gpose lights from the sides for visibility purposes.

Non-dyed.

Dalamud red.

Snow white.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

Well i got to my 4th relic to finish and this would be my healer one and for the first time ever i had to go with WHM. I just think i'm done with AST till it gets fixed again. I just can't stand it.

- - - Updated - - -

They haven't mentioned one but there is no way they can leave it where they do. For anyone with no plans to risk thousands of mettle, or interest in doing the zone in general: The traitor femroe has reclaimed Gunnhildrs blade Save the Queen which might be a Eurekan Weapon and used the auracite to go into the memories of the sword which functions somewhat like Odins. She twists the memories to make the primal version of Gunnhildr go from sad to hateful and summons her, she then tempers all of the soldiers we made relic weapons for and we retreat. Gabranth is fully seceding Bozja and Dalmasca from the Empire which he states is "doomed to fail" and Gunnhildr, the Auracite and the machine for making fake echo hypertuned are all in Bozja along with a full troupe of gunnhildrs blades now tempered by the primal dwelling inside Save the Queen

They can't just stop there, its reach MSQ levels of important.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Good to know. I am at 269 rezzes now. 71 in todays run... ugh.
    Poor kitty was completely beat.

Christ its back to youkai watch farming those relic fate materials in HW areas, roaming parties of BLU are insufferable.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I turned the monocle off, and there there are two gpose lights from the sides for visibility purposes.

Non-dyed.

Dalamud red.

Snow white.
    Thanks much Val.

I might have to login and do this to start building my sets. Been waiting a long time for a good hood for my PLD. The alternatives are either garbage or garbage.

Epic!
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Three days now and still haven't been able to sign up for Castrum. These last few patches have really managed to kill my excitement and interest in this game.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    There is definitely more story to be told. I imagine we'll get 1 more zone.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, in terms of zone design Eureka is miles better, but the Critical Engagements are far more fun than any of the NMs in Eureka were. I never got to do Baldesion Arsenal so I can't compare that to Castrum, but I enjoyed Castrum overall. Farming Skirmishes to spawn Critical Engagements is a lot more fun than farming mobs to spawn NMs in my personal opinion.
    Also saying that there is no danger is just false. Have you ever pulled a level 4 Wind Sprite? They'll basically 2 shot a non-tank and their range is so high that you can't run away from them in time. Basically any rank 4 or 5 monster is impossible to solo and a death sentence if you pull one while not on your mount.

I think it's considerably better than Eureka overall, but it does have room to improve.
    ya you must not have done much eureka. i went through the whole zone and never once was anything threatening. castrum is way easier than BA because you can spam rez everyone and it's way shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Christ its back to youkai watch farming those relic fate materials in HW areas, roaming parties of BLU are insufferable.
    What's your problem with BLU in FATEs?

They have a tendency to destroy the fate before anyone can actually get to the fate.

I managed to finish the Yo-Kai grind for the new weapons. Not too bad, really - I doubt I'll ever use them or the new mount but it makes my collection a little shinier, I suppose.

Now to...wait for 5.4, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    They have a tendency to destroy the fate before anyone can actually get to the fate.
    Just stay with the zerg. Problem solved.

step 1: its way more efficient to get the red relic from azys lla than area 3 of bozja, i'll go there
    step 2: well theres roaming BLU parties one shotting everything at a fate the second it spawns, so even if you get there you can't get enough credit to get a relic mat
    step 3: there is no step 3, just leave

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Just stay with the zerg. Problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    step 1: its way more efficient to get the red relic from azys lla than area 3 of bozja, i'll go there
    step 2: well theres roaming BLU parties one shotting everything at a fate the second it spawns, so even if you get there you can't get enough credit to get a relic mat
    step 3: there is no step 3, just leave
    The biggest advantage I remember having as a BLU was in zones where the FATE levels were close to 60, you don't have to Level Sync before you can start blasting away, which seems insignificant but in FATEs where mobs are melting, the difference between no credit and gold could literally be one GCD. And OMG are the chimera moves Dragons Breath and Rams Voice OP for FATES, not because of how much damage they do (which is great) but because those two together ensure you're hitting practically every mob in the area so you're almost guaranteed to get maximum FATE credit in two spell casts.

Also, with that said, I wasn't using any of the one shot moves and neither were any of the other BLU's in the area, because of exactly what you're referring to...it makes you an asshole. Everyone in the zone is there for the same reason. Saving 5 seconds on each FATE for your own personal gain to have the whole zone hate you is stupid.