Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Some streamer who plays both of the big two said shes invited asmongold to that datacenter but not which server so i imagine whatever has character creation open is getting flooded by people about to spam "INVITE TO ASMON LAYER" in limsa.
    God damn it

In the latest episode of Asmongold reacts to FFXIV, Asmongold said he was really excited about playing FFXIV when he heard it had master loot.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

I I've seen a few Asmongold videos and all he seems to do is complain.

I found this gem on the internet...lets say...by accident (>_<)
    From 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    In the latest episode of Asmongold reacts to FFXIV, Asmongold said he was really excited about playing FFXIV when he heard it had master loot.
    Master loot and boob sliders. He was also happy that Square Enix replied to his tweet saying Welcome to Eorzea.

He also said he hopes FFXIV overtakes WoW cause WoW could use some pressure.

...what in the hell, Square.

Last edited by Merie; 2021-06-14 at 07:41 PM.

Chaos, chaos? CHAOS! Chaos chaos chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post

I completely agree. Goddamnit.

Final Fantasy with souslike gameplay seemed like such a good idea, why shit on it like that

Huh, the design for Chaos in this game reminds me of the demon Gramhardt summons from the upcoming Kuro no Kiseki.

. - - - - - Come play MMO-C mafia with us! / Steam / MyAnimeList - - - - -

Welp got my RDM relic complete. Not that fond of the final model but compared to how i didn't even get past the +1 of the Eureka one after finishing a bunch of ARR and HW ones its a nice return to form that the grind didn't seem so tedious i just tapped out at the start.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Welp got my RDM relic complete. Not that fond of the final model but compared to how i didn't even get past the +1 of the Eureka one after finishing a bunch of ARR and HW ones its a nice return to form that the grind didn't seem so tedious i just tapped out at the start.
    Yeah, I always forge through with my "main" class, regardless of how the relics actually look. It's tradition. Once I have that in my hands, I start looking for what looks good with other classes.

Team Ninja. Did anyone expect better writing from the people who gave us Other M?

Well I'm bummed. I have 100 moogle tomes I can't spend because Square for some reason opted to remove the option to spend them with the conclusion of the event. In the past they've always kept the vendor up even after the event ended.

Well I'm bummed. I have 100 moogle tomes I can't spend because Square for some reason opted to remove the option to spend them with the conclusion of the event. In the past they've always kept the vendor up even after the event ended.
    They did say taht from the very start. Once the event ends, it will be removed promptly and iirc, that you won't even be able to spend them when the event returns later, unlike with previous moogle tomes.

I guess I missed that memo. I wonder why they changed it.

Quote Originally Posted by draugril View Post
    Yeah, I always forge through with my "main" class, regardless of how the relics actually look. It's tradition. Once I have that in my hands, I start looking for what looks good with other classes.
    At least the stats for RDM are pretty damn good. I think this one might be the best RDM weapon in the game right now. Which means aside from armour upgrades my main job is stress free till november.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

Join the club, I too forgot to buy the second emote and now have 100 useless tomes.

Looks like Endwalker and GW2: EoD are going to release around the same time. Which to play? Ughhh
    Last edited by AryuFate; 2021-06-16 at 04:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    They are better. They removed a lot of the dumb shit like searching for ingredients for Minfilia's mom's perfume. Flying also makes it go smoother as well since you can get around more quickly.

Parts of it are still a little bit of a slog, but you can't really remove some of those bits because they become relevant later on.
    to bad how they handle flying is bad, old expacs should just have it not chasing down aether (Spelling), and random quest for it I a zone you might not come back to if you are just starting and catching up on the MSQ for the game.
    Member: Shadow Lands Alpha Club, Member since 4/9/2020

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    to bad how they handle flying is bad, old expacs should just have it not chasing down aether (Spelling), and random quest for it I a zone you might not come back to if you are just starting and catching up on the MSQ for the game.
    Still boatloads better compared to what WoW does.