Just to be sure.

From this event I can only get, 3 items from a vendor: mount, card and some "Lucian Locks"
    Also 6 music rolls?

That's it? Nothing else?
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Just to be sure.

From this event I can only get, 3 items from a vendor: mount, card and some "Lucian Locks"
    Also 6 music rolls?

That's it? Nothing else?
    Well, the quests give you the glamour; but yes, that seems to be all.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2021-09-15 at 05:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm used to reading a lot of non-voiced dialogue. Comes with the territory of RPGs being text heavy and almost always being made by mid-sized companies or below.

That being said, it's bizzare to me how FFXIV rakes in... how much money? Sell millions of box purchases, at least a million monthly subscribers (many of whom have extra retainers), and an extensive cash shop. Plus lots of merch like lore books and plushies and cookbooks and so on. I think they could afford to have every cutscene voice acted. Yeah, Japanese voice actors are legendarily more expensive than American dub voice actors, but WoW's voice acting was no joke either. WoW expansions have been completely voiced since Legion and was pulling in A-listers like Troy Baker.
    Yeah... No matter how popular the game is it's not going to get the same sort of money SWTOR did to have everything voice. Not to mention it's voiced in more languages the SWTOR

getting the level 20 rank up missions will increase the max skill from 200 to 280 pts
    I'm having one hell of a time getting the right squadron members to the best level to get the lvl 40 rank up missions (so I can finally rank up myself to full lieutnant at the grand company)

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    I have been playing with the Squadrons so far, and i manage to get into level 40 with them. But the issue I'm having, is that I cant get the min requirements for the special mission. I'm no longer able to train any of the 3 status, because i would end up lowering one or two of them. Leveling up increase those status?
    It took me until level 45 to do the level 40 rank up mission. Also, use this:

http://ffxivsquadron.com/

It will show you what order to do trainings in to meet the requirements.

I want to get the artbooks and all the music albums but it would be such frivolous expenditure :<

I come to read this megathread every few days when I m bored at work and to this day I still see people come in to say they loathe having to do a small group activity to progress the story IN AN MMO.
    Like you full knowingly downloaded and installed a game with the tag "Massive Multiplayer role playing game" and just went like "I m going to play this even though I dont like interacting with people".
    That would be like me complaining I cannot group up with my friends to do side quests in the Witcher 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    I come to read this megathread every few days when I m bored at work and to this day I still see people come in to say they loathe having to do a small group activity to progress the story IN AN MMO.
    Like you full knowingly downloaded and installed a game with the tag "Massive Multiplayer role playing game" and just went like "I m going to play this even though I dont like interacting with people".
    That would be like me complaining I cannot group up with my friends to do side quests in the Witcher 3.
    As exactly this type of player, feel free to AMA. Im happy to provide an explanation so we can get to the bottom of this. (: Ps: I made a thread for you: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...y-is-an-MMORPG
    Last edited by ippollite; 2021-09-17 at 11:50 AM.

Just to be sure.

Also 6 music rolls?

That's it? Nothing else?
    What do you mean, nothing else? You get events giving you more somewhere?

Lucian locks is a new hair style btw.

A mount, a card, a new hair style, a new transmog set and 6 music rolls, 2 solo bosses, a side story with Noctis and a FATE.

I would say it's not too shabby. Not sure what your expectations are.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-09-17 at 11:52 AM.

One of my favorite quotes from a Wildstar dev:

"And solo players are tragically underserved in most MMOs – something like 65% of players tend to play largely solo (Massively Single-player, as it were)."
    "People with depression score higher on tests of realism. Intelligence is positively correlated with mental illness and suicide. What this indicates is that if the mind understands too much about reality, it wants to destroy itself. Human life is existential horror."

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    One of my favorite quotes from a Wildstar dev:

"And solo players are tragically underserved in most MMOs – something like 65% of players tend to play largely solo (Massively Single-player, as it were)."
    Dont mention wildstar
    That game gave me so much hope... I still miss it and the potential it had.

Job action trailer tonight right?

People have all sorts of bingo cards to fill in regarding what could be revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    Job action trailer tonight right?
    Yep. Super hyped. Hoping Red Mage Finally gets something more than just a second finisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    What do you mean, nothing else? You get events giving you more somewhere?

Lucian locks is a new hair style btw.

A mount, a card, a new hair style, a new transmog set and 6 music rolls, 2 solo bosses, a side story with Noctis and a FATE.

I would say it's not too shabby. Not sure what your expectations are.
    Why people on this forum tries to search for double meaning where there is none? I do not use any hidden meaning sentences. What I wrote is exactly what I thought. There is no hidden agenda or anything.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

I can't believe I fretted over farming MGP. My Au Ra got 200K within a week of off and on farming + Fashion Reports. My Lalafell did 1 Fashion Report, and a few GATES + got lucky with Mini-Coctpot and is nearly half way to 200K already.

Anyone know a good Dark Knight Greatsword that fits well with the Noctis glamour?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    I can't believe I fretted over farming MGP. My Au Ra got 200K within a week of off and on farming + Fashion Reports. My Lalafell did 1 Fashion Report, and a few GATES + got lucky with Mini-Coctpot and is nearly half way to 200K already.

Anyone know a good Dark Knight Greatsword that fits well with the Noctis glamour?
    Yeah it's not that rough. 200k is chump change.

Why people on this forum tries to search for double meaning where there is none? I do not use any hidden meaning sentences. What I wrote is exactly what I thought. There is no hidden agenda or anything.
    If that is how you meant it, it was the way you typed it.

You would normally ask: "Is there anything else to get or is that all?"

When you phrase it with "That's it? Nothing else?" it has a completely different tone. You are complaining that it isn't enough when you phrase it like that.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2021-09-17 at 06:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You can buy a giant katana/Odachi to use as a DRK weapon from Rhalgr's Reach for tomestones.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    If that is how you meant it, it was the way you typed it.

You would normally ask: "Is there anything else to get or is that all?"

When you phrase it with "That's it? Nothing else?" it has a completely different tone. You are complaining that it isn't enough when you phrase it like that.
    You don't get my tone from written words. There is no hidden agenda. I never use such things, ima programmer so written language is extremely precise. What I write is exactly what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

ALSO

"LIVE LETTER" IS UP ie FFXIV stream is up. Not sure what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSGdMv72ghI
    Last edited by kaminaris; 2021-09-18 at 01:16 AM.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV