1. #51701
    1468 on my alt and i havent even started SHB u.u

  2. #51702
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobtoob View Post
    Hydaelyn and zodiark have a wonderful tea party, so uh, good luck with that lol
    Dude, thats just trashy. Fortunately you picked me to reply to and i couldnt care less about being spoiled. And ive no idea if its even true or not, so dont really care.
    For everyone else though: Ive edited your spoiler in this post, but please dont click it in the original.

  3. #51703
    Immortal Stormspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    7,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    1468 on my alt and i havent even started SHB u.u
    I'm down to 1576...been trying to log in for 3 hours now. It wouldn't be as bad if the login server wouldn't repeatedly crash, and kick everyone in queue out and make everyone requeue.

  4. #51704
    Fiddled around with sage a bit and it's pretty much 60%-80% white mage, I practically could map all my bars similar to whm. It has a few gimmiks that sound fun, but Druchole is pretty much afflatus stuff, but with quicker recharge even out of combat. The shield modfiier gimmik is cute, but I dislike that you also have to use it for the dot, I'd have rather had a single button for that than having fiddle around with a modifier. Essentially you get more instant stuff for no mana costs, but you don't get much in cast flexibility (having a large and small heal, etc).

    Also the starter gear looks kinda silly on female toons, why does the female version not have proper pants or even shorts, it looks like i forgot to wear anything on my legs, despite the rest looking more like heavily padded cloth. This is made worse by the heavy cloak on your back and the stiff aproon thing on the front. My poor retainer will be naked again for a while.

    Onto reaper next.
    Edit: Okay, reaper seems like it's mostly dragoon with some other influences from classes that also have classical gauges (eg. SAM/NIN/DRK). Base combo is 1-2-3 with the usual annoying positional finishers after using the gauge skill. The stuff between 70 and 90 also looks manageable, certainly less convoluted than DRG. My bars are certainly more full with the sage layout, so I don't think that is actually as bad. Or another way to put it, reaper feels like DRG with the edge of DRK but less/no animation locking. :P
    Last edited by Felis igneus; Today at 03:30 AM.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  5. #51705
    has anyone being able to log in into primal? crystal works fine but primal keeps kicking me

  6. #51706
    Scarab Lord Maljinwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    4,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    has anyone being able to log in into primal? crystal works fine but primal keeps kicking me
    I played around 2 hours when I woke up on the morning
    Havent been able to log in afterwards
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

  7. #51707
    Scarab Lord Auxis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    4,140
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    has anyone being able to log in into primal? crystal works fine but primal keeps kicking me
    I'm on Diabolos, trying to get into the Character select screen gives me a 2002 Lobby connection error T_T

    Haven't even tried changing to a different Data center, tbh. b/c I only have my 1 character on Diabolos.

    I played all of last night (Australia) after finishing work, but on my day off today..

    EDIT: CHARACTER SCREEN ACHIEVED!
    *5000 player queue*
    ... well, its progress!
    Last edited by Auxis; Today at 02:26 AM.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

  8. #51708
    IS there a list of additional hair styles a Male Viera can use? Or are they limited to the small numbers shown at initial character creation?

  9. #51709
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    IS there a list of additional hair styles a Male Viera can use? Or are they limited to the small numbers shown at initial character creation?
    FFXIV collect doesn't have a filter yet, but you could try to get the super cheap one for mgp to test it. I would assume you can at least get the bonus styles? Though I never dealt with viera before.
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  10. #51710
    FYI don't check the marketboard till you have finished the MSQ, huge spoilers.
    http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.co.uk/ Neckbeard rambling about this weeaboo trash

  11. #51711
    I just have 1 question, does anyone important dies? ( No, krile is not important )

  12. #51712
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I just have 1 question, does anyone important dies? ( No, krile is not important )
    Please ask that in the spoiler thread, not here.

    (https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...Spoiler-thread)

  13. #51713
    Well sage is pretty damn fun.

  14. #51714
    goddamit, why am i so dumb? Honestly... whats wrong with me? I literally went from 8k gil (i filled out spots from the ah) to 32K (grinding msq). And for reasons that absolutely escape me i decided at that exact moment (not the 10 billion other moments beforehand when i was swimming in gil, but this exact moment), that i really wanted to gear up my retainer. I assume my dipshit brain decided that OVERALL more field logs at a higher level would mean more gill in the long run. But for some reason my brain ignored the 18 hour cooldown per individual quest (for one more coin purse... which is 100 gil).

    If i was lobotomised it'd be a step up. This one stupid unthought out decision took me to 4k through teleports. Sharlayan is a 1.5k teleport. Thank the heavens my brain engaged at last and sent me into an hour solo dungeon crawl (after the two hours in the diadem). i need adult supervision.
    Last edited by ippollite; Today at 04:27 PM.

  15. #51715
    Quote Originally Posted by ippollite View Post
    goddamit, why am i so dumb? Honestly... whats wrong with me? I literally went from 8k gil (i filled out spots from the ah) to 32K (grinding msq). And for reasons that absolutely escape me i decided at that exact moment (not the 10 billion other moments beforehand when i was swimming in gil, but this exact moment), that i really wanted to gear up my retainer. I assume my dipshit brain decided that OVERALL more field logs at a higher level would mean more gill in the long run. But for some reason my brain ignored the 18 hour cooldown per individual quest (for one more coin purse... which is 100 gil).

    If i was lobotomised it'd be a step up. This one stupid unthought out decision took me to 4k through teleports. Sharlayan is a 1.5k teleport. Thank the heavens my brain engaged at last and sent me into an hour solo dungeon crawl (after the two hours in the diadem). i need adult supervision.
    How are you even that poor at lvl 80? Do you keep compulsively buying every item on the AH for max price only to vendor it?
    #1) MMO-C should be glad that the British Empire is no more, because they'd want a piece of all the copium trade here.
    #2) Angry players come to the forums to complain about the game... but what loser only comes to the forums to complain about the forums and its users?
    #3)Felating Blizzard too eagerly may lead to oxygen deficiency and worst case asphyxiation. Long-term effects range from delusions up to cerebral necrosis. #4) The WoW playerbase doesn't deserve housing.

  16. #51716
    Really wish they applied the Trust System to trials. As a tank I'm in a (more than 30min que) to do the first trial. So now its very likely I can't do the MSQ until prime time later today....ffs
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - GTX 1660 Super - 16GB DDR4 - 1TBHD/512GB M.2SSD

  17. #51717
    The Insane Val the Moofia Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    15,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Really wish they applied the Trust System to trials. As a tank I'm in a (more than 30min que) to do the first trial. So now its very likely I can't do the MSQ until prime time later today....ffs
    There was an interview that touched on that topic. IIRC Yoshida said that they would love to but they don't have enough time and programmers to work on it, same reason trusts haven't been made for older dungeons. Not sure why with the untold amounts of cash they're raking in why they can't afford to hire a few extra people to work on that. *shrug*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •