Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    No numbers to my knowledge but they did open up 3 or 4 new servers to manage the players flooding in.
    Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has managed to smash the previous record of concurrent users for an open beta.

The record was initially broken yesterday, when Director Yoshida tweeted that the servers were undergoing some serious stress due to there being 120,000 concurrent users. Because of this, Square Enix has had to add two additional servers in Japan. These two servers are called Typhon and Ultima.

However, less than 24 hours later, Square Enix had to update fans by stating that they had broken the record again - this time by having 150,000 concurrent users.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Does anyone know where legacy members can go to download the game client? I do not have the beta phase 4 client.

Well their twitter suggest that the site is indeed correctly registering it all. Tried again, pre-order code went through, got the same early access code as before, put that in and said it was already registered.

I guess that means my last attempt was actually successful... still does not relieve me of my stress.

Annoyed at how nothing seems to be working for me. Squeenix, your websites are terrible, confusing, and they rarely work. Get your shit together, Squeenix web team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems a lot of people with Amazon codes are having trouble, me included. We got a few days so I'm not worried yet, but I would sure like for it to go through sooner rather than later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanting a damn email here LOL

Deleted
    You want it confusing? how about that, if i log into my service account, i have a certain name. If I log into the SE site, with the SAME NAME AND PASSWORD I will have another Name displayed, perhaps a intern/public thing?

No it gets better, I have FF XIV registered on my service account - but it says registered at 25th february. So I guess that is when I registered my beta access...

I have now no idea where I stand. I have tried inputting my code on two different places (the extra site for it and in the profile on SE site) but I can find no confirmation anywhere if things are registered or not or whatever. All I have is a registered not-cancelled FF XIV from february in my service account (the one with mostly white background without much graphics)

10+ Year Old Account
    I went to their store and not Amazon and haven't gotten an email :P
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Its the first day of registering, if their beta numbers were anything close they have easily over 100k people trying to register now. You guys have 4 days to register before EA begins, please just relax and keep trying.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Annoyed at how nothing seems to be working for me. Squeenix, your websites are terrible, confusing, and they rarely work. Get your shit together, Squeenix web team.

it'll work when people stop being impatient and stop hammering their websites

Deleted
    the error is now coded "3"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    You want it confusing? how about that, if i log into my service account, i have a certain name. If I log into the SE site, with the SAME NAME AND PASSWORD I will have another Name displayed, perhaps a intern/public thing?
    I believe that each site uses a nickname that you set (cannot change once set) for forum purposes hence the possible differences but as long as you log into them with the same SE-ID etc there shouldn't be a problem.

Atm I have a FFXIV registered today on my store account (the pre-order site) and a FFXIV service registered from the 17th, when I signed up for beta, on the account management site (the white one). Thats as far as im getting. The problem with that is that there is no indication what that actually means but hey ho plenty of time so no need for pitchforks just yet

I just dont understand why they had to make the process so convoluted. All this "I'll send you a code if you send one back" sort of nonsense just doesn't seem needed.

<!--
    <p class="error error_invalid_code">There was a problem with your code. Please make sure you have entered it correctly.</p>
    <p class="error error_code_already_used">The code entered has already been used.</p>
    <p class="error error_generic">There was a problem. Please try again later</p>

-->
    <p class="error error_invalid_code">Error 1: There was a problem. Please try again later</p>
    <p class="error error_code_already_used">Error 2: There was a problem. Please try again later</p>
    <p class="error error_generic">Error 3: There was a problem. Please try again later</p>

I know we are all pissed that it doesnt work smooth but the amount of people who don't read and simply complain kinda pains me...

just be patient and don't spam their websites They will tell us when they are ready to accept our codes
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    i submitted over and over, just to see what would happen, then It worked. It took me to a new page where a new key was displayed on the page. It told me, I can register it the first time I log in, or I can do it at a website. When I went to the website, the damn thing says my code is from a different region and not applicable

"The code's region is inapplicable. "
    "You can only enter codes from the same region as your Square Enix account."

Damn you Square. . . . damn you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp got my game code..But no bloody email yet..Oh well now to figure out where to enter it(Site says not accepting codes)

got my code, have to wait til i get home to try to enter it since my authenticator is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Welp got my game code..But no bloody email yet..Oh well now to figure out where to enter it(Site says not accepting codes)
    So SE sent you an email telling you to enter your preorder key at a certain site? Or are you just trying to enter the code on the side you got from here / reddit?
    If the later then..Learn to read.

Just got my email about my early access code after I've already registered it. Looks like I'm ready for Saturday.