10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    From what I understand.

Go to this website and enter 18 code: http://preorder.na.finalfantasyxiv.com/us

Then go to this website and enter your 20 digit code (If you are NA): https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...?rgn=na&lng=en

If I am incorrect. Someone can just correct me because that's what I did. Yet I didn't get an e-mail confirmation and it's not showing up on my account management page. So maybe I did it wrong.
    You are correct. The problem is, the first website (where you enter the 18 digit code) is breaking and giving most people Error #3 because it's overloaded.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    K, so I bought the game from the Squeenix site and only have the 18 digit key, that's the right one to register on your account, correct?

I'm all confused about this because their site/instructions are unclear as fuck, and their site keeps breaking >.<
    I got the same. If you click the link in the PDF that comes with the pre-order it takes you to the registration page.
    Right now there's an entry box for the 18 digit key but when I tested it I get an error. Which I expected since the PDF says to wait for the email to return.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    You are correct. The problem is, the first website (where you enter the 18 digit code) is breaking and giving most people Error #3 because it's overloaded.
    I got error #1! I'm the greatest!

You would really think if you ordered it from them it would pretty much auto add you into anything that is needed as soon as you purchase it for no other reason than to help the overall system out.

They have a great game on their hands, but as usual their account management and website portion of the game is a real mess.

Not overly worried about it because its not like we can play yet anyways, but it makes for a rather irritating experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    K, so I bought the game from the Squeenix site and only have the 18 digit key, that's the right one to register on your account, correct?

I'm all confused about this because their site/instructions are unclear as fuck, and their site keeps breaking >.<

I have that code to and I bought from their site as well. Basing on the registration Website I got linked. I don't think the code will work.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

From what I understand.

Then go to this website and enter your 20 digit code (If you are NA): https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...?rgn=na&lng=en

If I am incorrect. Someone can just correct me because that's what I did. Yet I didn't get an e-mail confirmation and it's not showing up on my account management page. So maybe I did it wrong.
    This seems to be correct, just need to wait for it to finish trying to accept my key.

I've never had such a hard time trying to simply figure out where/how to register my damn game. Squeenix, your web team and site setup is the worst.

So, i added the game to my account like 2 weeks ago. Do i still need to fight with the first website? Or should i expect an email from squeenix with my 20 digit code?

I'm hoping they get it all straightened out before too long.

My brother never did get into beta because every time he registered it would tell him he was already registered, even though he had never registered. He wanted me to mess with it, but after all of this website mess I told him just to wait for live ( he has a 1.0 account)

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I understand.

Annnd my 20 digit code givs me the region error.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Me no have code! ME MAD. ME MAKE BIG NOISES!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Do we need to re-download the client if we have the one from the open beta?

I dont really want to spend another 12 hours downloading the game for the third time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Labrys View Post
    Do we need to re-download the client if we have the one from the open beta?

I dont really want to spend another 12 hours downloading the game for the third time
    Phase 4 client works for early access and release, no need to redownload.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems to be correct, just need to wait for it to finish trying to accept my key.

I've never had such a hard time trying to simply figure out where/how to register my damn game. Squeenix, your web team and site setup is the worst.
    I hope you don;t get the wrong region code like i did as well..And this was my SE store code as well...

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope you don;t get the wrong region code like i did as well..And this was my SE store code as well...
    My Code is too short. It's 18 not...20 >_>

Warrior-Magi

That's one thing that didn't happen to me. I didn't get the region error thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant even finish registering my acocunt, let alone get to the point of registering my preorder...

Ah, SE...

IF SE had pre-order registration set up over a longer span, then maybe problems such as sites breaking down would be nonexistent. Could they not see such heavy traffic coming? Opening up registration for early access four days before it is supposed to begin just seems like a bad move. Having registration over a two week period before the early access would have made traffic and debugging much more simpler.

Dealing with SE is like dealing with an Ex from a bad relationship... Sometimes it seems like a good idea to get back in touch witch that bad Ex, then you remember all the horrible things and start saying to yourself "GTFO with your craziness bitch."

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I cant even finish registering my acocunt, let alone get to the point of registering my preorder...
    Yeah, it's just such a mess. I've never seen a company fail this hard when it came to registering your game. But hey.. Everyone can't be as good as ArenaNet when it comes to stuff like this.

Deleted
    Well, now the error 3 just got upgraded to error 1, maybe we're close..

Quote Originally Posted by devonizer View Post
    Well, now the error 3 just got upgraded to error 1, maybe we're close..
    Keep trying. It took me 1 hour of spamming "Redeem" to get my 20 digit code. lol