Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Oh my God the faeries are sooooo cute. Scholar is awesome!
    What about the Arcanist's Pets!!!! I'm lvling ACN as my 2nd class and omg! It's like having a super cute blueish pikachu aas my pet!

I'm a grown ass man yet i get all "WEEEEEEEEE" when i'm playign with it LOL.

Oh my God the faeries are sooooo cute. Scholar is awesome!
    screen, screen, screen I did not seen any as of now next time, take a screenshot to share hehe
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account

Better picture when I'm out of this dungeon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    What about the Arcanist's Pets!!!! I'm lvling ACN as my 2nd class and omg! It's like having a super cute blueish pikachu aas my pet!

I'm a grown ass man yet i get all "WEEEEEEEEE" when i'm playign with it LOL.
    Carbuncles are cute too XD

Deleted
    Pre ordered 2 days ago , still no Early access code/email.

I brought it through steam so im not sure , I can log on one of the sites and it says I have final fantasy , but when I try to log on another Final fantasy site , aparantly the account doesnt exist.

Finally got in...but it's too late and I must sleep -_-

At least I got to fix my UI now that I know how to scale elements.

Better picture when I'm out of this dungeon.
    Awesome thanks! Didn't had scholar on my "to do" list but now definitely have my attention Also have to say that my character is the cutest character I have ever had in a game, MMO or not
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Did anybody of you managed to snatch any original FF character names?

I did, albeit mine is a not so popular one.

So I'm now a Monk =D not much changed unlike SCH and SMN as Aiko has demonstrated, but an awesome milestone nonetheless.

Unfortunately this was followed by what has to be the most frustrating thing I've encountered in the game. Queued up as DPS for Halatali because I wanted to finish up rank 1 Grand Company hunting log before moving on to level 30 + content, meanwhile I finished up some quests and went to get my main story caught up. At roughly 65 minutes into the queue, I come into a cutscene within my main story... and the queue pops. I try to accept it BUT GUESS WHAT? Can't do that while in a cutscene! Tried to escape out of it, nope! Quickly tried to rush through it... but to no avail. 60 minutes down the drain, and now I'm forced to switch to my MRD so I get a quick queue.

Moral of the story, if your queueing up as DPS, just go AFK while you wait, don't get caught up in something that'll prevent you from accepting the queue pop.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpoker View Post
    Did anybody of you managed to snatch any original FF character names?

I did, albeit mine is a not so popular one.
    No, but i did see a lot of asuna's and kirito's

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Didn't had scholar on my "to do" list but now definitely have my attention
    It's a lot of fun! You can control your fairy's hotbar, and she has a heal, so you can heal two people at the same time with a little micro managing.

Here's three better screenshots of the first summoner pet Ifrit-Egi and a close up of the faeries, Eos and Selene:

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    Pre ordered 2 days ago , still no Early access code/email.

I brought it through steam so im not sure , I can log on one of the sites and it says I have final fantasy , but when I try to log on another Final fantasy site , aparantly the account doesnt exist.
    How?
    I just checked both the uk and us Steam and all I see is FF11.
    Your you're own enemy.

It's a lot of fun! You can control your fairy's hotbar, and she has a heal, so you can heal two people at the same time with a little micro managing.

Here's three better screenshots of the first summoner pet Ifrit-Egi and a close up of the faeries, Eos and Selene:

super I ve read scholar is better for group healing while White Mage is considered the "strong" healer, that can do a little bit of everything. But now I am stuck in priorities..I have my gladiator at 15, miner/weaver/Goldsmith 10 and pugilist 4 (I didn't played in beta). I love crafting and my first plan was to level my crafting classes along with my main battleclass to help him gear, e.t.c. but now I don't know..I see people already unlocked jobs and want to rush forward. Damn...

Deleted
    Has anyone got their codes today?

Deleted
    So for a black mage, you lvl a thaumaturge to lvl 30 and give it a weapon for a archanist and lvl that one to lvl 15 and then you get a black mage and lvl the black mage to lvl 50?

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    I don't know why you would want to xD

I cringe everytime I see a person with the second name of a character.
    I play a dragoon and my character name is Freya Crescent.

also now i know why there are so many lalafells running around.

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Has anyone got their codes today?
    Are you talking about game codes, the ones we register for our license + 30 free days?

In case you are, those who went digital won't get them until Tuesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by boyrot View Post
    So for a black mage, you lvl a thaumaturge to lvl 30 and give it a weapon for a archanist and lvl that one to lvl 15 and then you get a black mage and lvl the black mage to lvl 50?
    Very close. You indeed level Thaumaturge to 30, then Arcanist to 15 by swapping weapons. Getting Black Mage works differently. If you open up your character tab and look at your equipment, under your rings you'll notice a slot for "Soul Crystal". A job is one of those Soul Crystals that you equip. So with that in mind, your Black Mage doesn't actually level independently. When you equip the Black Mage soul crystal, you are actually just leveling up the main job (THM).

As a good example, right now I am a level 31 Arcanist with both the Scholar and Summoner soul crystals. If I put on the SCH soul crystal and level to 32, I am a level 32 ACN if I take it off. If I put on the SMN soul crystal I start at level 32 now; if I level to 35 as SMN both ACN and SCH are also level 35. Does that make sense?

Deleted
    Can someone tell if they are gonna continue to put more raids and other content after the release and if someone knows if the raids will be hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Jarinolde View Post
    Are you talking about game codes, the ones we register for our license + 30 free days?

In case you are, those who went digital won't get them until Tuesday.
    Also note SE has extended "Early Access" access to August 30th, meaning if you're in early access you'll get to play until then and won't need a game code.

Worst choice going on Gilgamesh; got in last night ~1:30 AM (139 queue was gone in around 20 seconds), did TTD, but got 3 upgrades! They seem to be fixing stuff quickly, so that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by boyrot View Post
    Can someone tell if they are gonna continue to put more raids and other content after the release and if someone knows if the raids will be hard?
    Yes, more raids. No, we don't know, but can assume yes. I haven't talked to any Legacy players.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    So just discovered they game has no afk kick timer. Holy cow that explains a ton.
    Yeah I was surprised as I just tested this out yesterday. Had to go to my parents for my fathers birthday party. When I got back 2 and a half hours later, was still logged in.