Not sure if I'm the only one, but apparently Midgarsormr just crapped out and now I can't connect to the server....@_@ and I was having so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbreaker View Post
    Not sure if I'm the only one, but apparently Midgarsormr just crapped out and now I can't connect to the server....@_@ and I was having so much fun.
    Yep, same here for Midgarsormr. Got booted exiting Sashtasha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    It really is. I don't expect the number they have currently to work. Tech has its limits even today. But ffs square you are basically begging western players to log into JP servers in mass and trigger these issues there too.
    Yeah, its really odd coming from a VET mmo company like SE. . . ohh well. I hope they add about 10 more servers and give us free transfers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm...I'm not sure about that message.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Well, if it's still this bad for logging in today, I don't even want to imagine tomorrow.

Deleted
    It's the combined load of EU/US. I can play just fine most of the day, but nearing US evening, the errors start coming. Well, i was for a EU center from the start...but SE just had to save money on the back end :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iuviel View Post
    Well, if it's still this bad for logging in today, I don't even want to imagine tomorrow.
    Tomorrow is going to be a fresh new hell. The servers are literally going to explode and they're going to have to explain 25 replacement servers to a company that won't even greenlight 5 more to help with congestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    It's the combined load of EU/US. I can play just fine most of the day, but nearing US evening, the errors start coming. Well, i was for a EU center from the start...but SE just had to save money on the back end :/
    It is actually. They expect LESS servers than they gave japan to handle two regions with more than TEN TIMES their population. They're going to lose a fortune by trying to 'save money'.

Deleted
    Well, if they keep up with not improving on the serverside to accommodate more players, the problem will solve itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Tomorrow is going to be a fresh new hell. The servers are literally going to explode and they're going to have to explain 25 replacement servers to a company that won't even greenlight 5 more to help with congestion.

- - - Updated - - -

It is actually. They expect LESS servers than they gave japan to handle two regions with more than TEN TIMES their population. They're going to lose a fortune by trying to 'save money'.
    Truer words man, truer words.

Can anybody tell me how the quests/missions are like in this game? Are they mostly kill/collect x amount of y?

Sorry if this has been asked a billion times before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chomomoola View Post
    Can anybody tell me how the quests/missions are like in this game? Are they mostly kill/collect x amount of y?

yes they are.

Aaaand, error 1017

Hey guys, sorry if it has already been asked, but does anyone know from what time you can start playing the 27th? It would be cool if the game would be accessible at 00.00 EU times. My mates bought the game in the store - so no early access

Also, will they release new servers? All EU are full atm :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    Hey guys, sorry if it has already been asked, but does anyone know from what time you can start playing the 27th? It would be cool if the game would be accessible at 00.00 EU times. My mates bought the game in the store - so no early access

Also, will they release new servers? All EU are full atm :/
    They've essentially said they will not be opening new servers. At least that's what I take from the quote I posted above. Your options are JP server or deal with not being able to play whenever you want.

What is the second class you need to get Black Mage? Sites are all saying different between pugilist, archer and arcanist.

@Nocturnus, countdown here; http://arrstatus.com/

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    It's a lot of fun! You can control your fairy's hotbar, and she has a heal, so you can heal two people at the same time with a little micro managing.

Here's three better screenshots of the first summoner pet Ifrit-Egi and a close up of the faeries, Eos and Selene:

Well those look sweet! Glad I decided to go Scholar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bizarro55 View Post
    What is the second class you need to get Black Mage? Sites are all saying different between pugilist, archer and arcanist.

It's officially Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    yes they are.

Aaaand, error 1017
    Ah damn.. game looked so pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Well those look sweet! Glad I decided to go Scholar

- - - Updated - - -

It's officially Archer.
    Is there an updated list posted somewhere detailing which advanced jobs require which basic jobs?
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chomomoola View Post

Yes, they are like the standard quests:

1) Be an errand boy/girl
    2) Kill this stuff
    3) Collect this stuff

With Final Fantasy games, they are REALLY good story wise. Everything seems to play a bigger role in the story so its nice. With Fates always around, questing is easily broken up and the story quests make it a real nice change of pace. Especially when they take you to kill Primals.

Overall, leveling in this game feels much different than others. Its grindy but not at the same time. I hate leveling, but I'm not even noticing it in this game.

Thanks for the reply! It says in 16 hours. That can't be right... Right?

15+ Year Old Account

Its archer. I posted the list awhile ago.

Bard = 30 Archer / 15 Pugilist
    Summoner = 30 Arcanist / 15 Thaumaturge
    Scholar = 30 Arcanist / 15 Conjurer
    Dragoon = 30 Lancer / 15 Marauder
    Black Mage = 30 Thaumaturge / 15 Archer
    White Mage = 30 Conjurer / 15 Arcanist
    Monk = 30 Pugilist / 15 Lancer
    Warrior = 30 Marauder / 15 Gladiator