10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Is it just me, or are there no new hairstyles for Mi'Qote? Even the Lightning hairstyle that people were making such a fuss over is... missing. Or am I just blind?
    Are you creating a new character or using the Aesthetician in Limsa Lominsa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scayde View Post
    Are you creating a new character or using the Aesthetician in Limsa Lominsa?
    Using the aesthetician.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using the aesthetician.
    Then I have no idea XD I still haven't had a chance to log in yet. I'm itching to get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    ....really?

"Please nerf my toolkit so that I don't have to use it!" is seriously a thought process that you have? =(
    His thought process was valid for me. Same for the developer it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    ....really?

"Please nerf my toolkit so that I don't have to use it!" is seriously a thought process that you have? =(
    I didn't want to say anything, but that's what I thought when I read his satisfied reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or are there no new hairstyles for Mi'Qote? Even the Lightning hairstyle that people were making such a fuss over is... missing. Or am I just blind?
    It's the wavy pig tails at the very end.

And boy, those BLM's in PVP. 30 second sleep seems like a bit much, if fights actually lasted 30 minutes like allotted it might not be as obvious, but when the fights are fast, 30 sec can be most of the fight. Zzz

10+ Year Old Account
    I only see the Lightning one, which isn't that great. =\

Any one know how to get your fairy out of free stance, cause there aren't any in the commands I can find.
    It's kinda weird.

Also now I need to actually do something to fill up the 5th slot, cause I was just using lightning for giggles. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I only see the Lightning one, which isn't that great. =\

Any one know how to get your fairy out of free stance, cause there aren't any in the commands I can find.
    It's kinda weird.

Also now I need to actually do something to fill up the 5th slot, cause I was just using lightning for giggles. >.>
    I didn't think the wavy pigtails where original... Might be wrong though!

Find an enemy target to target, when you have it targeted, set your fairy on Obey. I think it's a glitch tbqh, once I set her on Obey she seems fine until she's dismissed or is lost for some reason, but she ALWAYS needs a hostile thing for me to target to set her on obey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    I didn't think the wavy pigtails where original... Might be wrong though!
    Isn't it Vanille's hair?

Deleted
    So far, i'm enjoying wiping on Garuda extreme!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scayde View Post
    Isn't it Vanille's hair?
    Nah, these are higher up on where the ponytails are. Pretty sure it was a lalafel default hair because I had that hair on my retainer.

Found this pic on the internets, this is the hair they added.

Edit: My own pics:

Last edited by Tazila; 2013-12-18 at 01:28 AM.

I haven't felt this giddy about a patch since Diablo 1.04 (or the patch that made the game and Witch Doctor playable). The UI is a lot better, and is less of a clutterfuck cockpit. I really doubted Squeenix could pull it off, but I'm happy I was proven wrong.

Deleted
    From the patch notes:
    * By completing the quest "For the Winsome," available during the Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII event, female characters can select a Lightning hairstyle, and male characters a Snow hairstyle.
    So if you haven't done that it's normal that the hairstyle doesn't show up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madorable View Post
    From the patch notes:

So if you haven't done that it's normal that the hairstyle doesn't show up.
    Am I correct in thinking that said quest is no longer available?

Deleted
    Am I correct in thinking that said quest is no longer available?
    You are but:
    * This event is scheduled to make a return in February 2014 for the North American and European release of Lightning Returns: FINAL FANTASY XIII.

So I'm a dragoon level 50 ilvl 60 and a marauder level 20.

What should I be doing to get more dragoon gear? Level up more classes so I get more skills or...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazila View Post
    Nah, these are higher up on where the ponytails are. Pretty sure it was a lalafel default hair because I had that hair on my retainer.
    They just took hair options from other races and made them available to others. The one you're seeing there has been in the game since launch. The same with the Yoshi P hairs that some of the male races got access to this patch.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    So I'm a dragoon level 50 ilvl 60 and a marauder level 20.

What should I be doing to get more dragoon gear? Level up more classes so I get more skills or...?
    Well you COULD level Pugilist to 12 for the +10% crit CD (can't remember the name). Marauder could get leveled up to level 26 to get mercy stroke. Other than that, grind the dungeons for your DL gear. Duty Roulette should make this trivial now, it seemed as if I was getting Insta-queued last night as a dragoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I just wanted to come out and say I fell in love with my dragoon all over again. The Jumps are impressively responsive, and they finish before the global cd from the previous ability has even finished. It really almost feels like a teleport now and being able to use abilities around it tightly. I had more fun in Haukke Manor last night with the dragoon than I have in a while.

I messed around with the game in beta but didnt get too far in due to wow raids. How is the end game and how long/expensive would it be to get raid ready quickly? Also how is the solo part of the game? Is it like FFXI where you need to group for every single thing and if you manage to solo something it takes a while in between pulls?

Curious about those things before i make up my mind to just buy it.

Anyone started having huge lag after the patch? Its practically unplayable. Not sure if it is just dungeons, but nearly every time something happens such as mobs dying, doors opening, ect. I get a 5-10sec lag spike and everything stops. Then after the time has passed everything that happened during that time suddenly happens and people teleport to their current locations. I asked and apparently I do nothing while it even though I seem to be able to cast spells and do stuff, but as with everything else, all that happens too when spike ends.

I havent had any connection problems before this patch came out. :/