10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    So, I started playing 6 days ago, and I am 45 now. What do I want to do while lvling other than following the main quest storyline?
    Hmm at yoir level make sure you do the class/jon quests and if you haven't get the quest for cutters cry(a dungeon) from ul dah market(will be a 38 or so quest)

Also you grabd company hunt log

Ooh and halatali if nit done yet though I forget where it is

Overall though just keep doing what you are/want to do

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh.. these dungeons sure love me. Levels 51-55, no weapons - run with your i80 relic or purchase one from vendor.. ended up purchasing 54 lance and then next boss dropped 55 green lance, surprising.

Deleted
    I facepalmed pretty hard when - after unlocking all those dungeons - I realized I also had to clear them all before being eligible for the roulette. ><

Not sure I'm gonna bother with all that just for some level 50 queue.
    They are pretty easy and fun though (because you outgear them like crazy), the out of combat music in some of them is pretty awesome too.

I'd say they take only 1/3 - 1/2 of the time it takes to complete an expert/low level dungeon.
    And if you'd like to see Diabolos or Siren, then it's worth it even more.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2015-07-12 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Uh.. these dungeons sure love me. Levels 51-55, no weapons - run with your i80 relic or purchase one from vendor.. ended up purchasing 54 lance and then next boss dropped 55 green lance, surprising.
    Ya one of my main rules in a MMO is I don't buy gear. I learned that the hard way back in Wrath when I bought a chest piece and just like 1hr later in ULD one dropped for me.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they offer hq weapons as a reward?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Didn't they offer hq weapons as a reward?
    Second job, no quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Hmm at yoir level make sure you do the class/jon quests and if you haven't get the quest for cutters cry(a dungeon) from ul dah market(will be a 38 or so quest)

Also you grabd company hunt log

Ooh and halatali if nit done yet though I forget where it is

Overall though just keep doing what you are/want to do
    Cutters Cry? I haven't come across this. Thanks!

Well I finally transfered to gilgamesh and dam the server is packed lol. Also woot I now got all the dungeons unlocked for the high roulette now I just got to beat each one so I can do the do it. Been trying to get into Wanderer's Palace for two days I switch servers and BAM instance Q lol.

What really annoys me is doing these dungeons without random Q gives me no xp.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-07-12 at 10:25 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second job, no quests.
    Coulda sworn heavensward offerred weapons as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Cutters Cry? I haven't come across this. Thanks!
    Yeah there are 4 optional dungeons halatali cutters cry dzmael darkhold(around 44) then Aurm Vale(47)

So, what does everyone spend their Soldiery on? I keep getting near the cap and am running out of things to buy other than gear just to convert into GC seals. But I'm almost always at or near cap on those too so, hmm...

I just hate to be capped and "losing" any currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just buy glamours with soldiery/poetics.

Ok I know it may be luck but ever since I transfered to Gilgamesh little over 2hrs ago I been getting nothing but instant Q's as a dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    What really annoys me is doing these dungeons without random Q gives me no xp.
    Yeah, it's a bit annoying that level 50 dungeons don't give exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    So, what does everyone spend their Soldiery on? I keep getting near the cap and am running out of things to buy other than gear just to convert into GC seals. But I'm almost always at or near cap on those too so, hmm...
    I've been using Poetics to purchase level 50 starter gear for my secondary jobs, saves some Gil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh.. been playing for like 4 days now since Fantasia and everything was going smoothly, but then the doubt came back about being Miqo'te or Au Ra. Trying to explain to myself that it's just because of lack of cool glamour, hopefully it'll vanish once I get my Dragoon 60 and equip my dungeon gear.

OMG im almost done I got 6 dungeons left to do until I unlock High level Duty Roulette.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I am on Adamantoise.

- - - Updated - - -

Grrrr well ill still do it because I would like to have it unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya thats kinda annoying but ill still do it.
    Well on the plus side, if you havent done those dungeons before they re pretty fun to do

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    Well on the plus side, if you havent done those dungeons before they re pretty fun to do
    Ya they are just wish they gave xp.

My PLD is now 59 so soon I'll have both a DRG and a PLD at 60!

I'll likely force myself to level MIN next - I really need to increase my gil if I want to get a house...

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh gawd. Leveling gathering is just frightening.

Well, unless you have a ton of leves I guess. I suppose most of us do now.
    I do, luckily. My MIN is currently at 23 so I won't have to start from scratch at least. Though I'll have to go do leves at Quarrymill...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Oh gawd. Leveling gathering is just frightening.

Well, unless you have a ton of leves I guess. I suppose most of us do now.
    No leve leveling with the old old exp gain was boring as hell. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    I was on auto pilot when leveling it to 50.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished our medium merchant wall!

Last edited by Arkenaw; 2015-07-13 at 07:42 AM.