Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    i did im on a macbook now, same shit different screen

- - - Updated - - -

Well i got half a second of a woman with a german accent saying a word, then black and no live icon, then an image of a crowd, then black and no live icon, then 4 people at a table said 'koji' and so on. I have nothing in my house that connects to the internet bar this laptop turned on so its not a bandwidth thing, is cleeng really this shit or am i getting some bad luck here or something?
    Can't say I'm experiencing the same issues mate. Tried different browsers? All I can suggest. But Cleeng is known for being a bit shitty sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least all this anime watching has been useful while listening Japanese stream.

Looks like Yoshi is about to come on. And oh there is translation. Nice. To be honest shame Koji isn't there he could do the translations.

RED MAGE FFS YOSHI NOW! I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR SAMURAI T SHIRT HIDING UNDER THERE.

YES RED MAGE!
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-24 at 01:39 AM.

Red mage hype!!! Its actually happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Red mage hype!!! Its actually happening!
    That fucking swordstaff man.

Welp, i have tried every device in the house and i have paid to "stream" a black screen, what a waste of my money. Guess i will just hope it lets me watch an archive of it.

Talk about an expensive minion.

Fucking knew it would be DPS. Starting at 50.

CHAINSPELL COMING BACK BOIZ!
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-24 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    That fucking swordstaff man.
    From the little we've seen/heard so far it seems exactly what I wanted it to be. Mix of melee and ranged magic.

From the little we've seen/heard so far it seems exactly what I wanted it to be. Mix of melee and ranged magic.
    Yep fuck Black Mage. This is my life now. I don't care if I do 900 dps with it.

I really hope they release the new jobs a week or before 4.0 is out so we can level them right away in the new zones.

I really hope they release the new jobs a week or before 4.0 is out so we can level them right away in the new zones.
    Eh I think they will release with the expansion. Sure he said that Red Mage will be in the ARR cities but I think they will wait. I'm going straight to it anyway. I don't care if I have to buy a crappy 60 set.

- - - Updated - - -

Spiderman? The hell does that mean?

Oh yeah it most probably will be but its just a wish. It would be cool if someone wanted to main a Red Mage and instead of going through the Heavensward when 4.0 is out they can just jump straight into the 4.0 story as its up with the new jobs.

Only class I can think of is Dancer because of his agility. I mean shot in the dark but Blue Mage because the spider bit him and he gained it's abilities?

Meh upgrading my pc in May anyway ready for it.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-24 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Wait did they just say they are getting rid of the ARR relic? WHY? It's for Glamour nowadays.
    What? I didn't hear this at all?

So far all this information is just a recap of Las Vegas. Would have loved more detailed information on the inventory upgrade.

What? I didn't hear this at all?

So far all this information is just a recap of Las Vegas. Would have loved more detailed information on the inventory upgrade.
    Must have misheard it then my bad. I'll delete that and come back here to see you quoted me and remember my derp for eternity

Swimming. Only took what 4 years?

Oshi...new feature....

...ofck swimming hype lol. That Ultros minion haha.

Oshi...new feature....

...ofck swimming hype lol.
    Honestly. If we can stick a pool in the house, apartment or outdoors then worth.

Also yeah I'm gonna speculate Spiderman = Blue Mage. It's the only Theory I can think of.

Another long shot. Sam Raimi directed the older movies. Sam Raimi/Samurai? Also isn't there a Samurai Spiderman?
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-24 at 02:01 AM.

Would be weird to have both Red Mage and Blue Mage though...

Man these screenshots of the cat girl swimming around. Why am I so excited to do that myself?

Would be weird to have both Red Mage and Blue Mage though...

Man these screenshots of the cat girl swimming around. Why am I so excited to do that myself?
    Yeah admittedly but I'll use my Wild Card here now and change Chemist to Blue Mage.

Well to be fair. I wouldn't mind drowning some Lalafells. /Sadist

A theory that's going around is that the first Spiderman movie was directed by Sam Raimi (Samurai).