You guys talk about wanting the maid/butler outfits and here I am a person who got lucky and got a free code from reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    You guys talk about wanting the maid/butler outfits and here I am a person who got lucky and got a free code from reddit.
    at least i got my wind up Lulu.

- - - Updated - - -

Logged in to see i got the Cloud Advent Children costume and dumped it in the chest, FC member asked why and when i told them i hated Advent Children for ruining clouds character and making him proto Lightning they went mental.

and THEN i told her i prefered The Spirits Within they thought i was mad, but thats a fun parasite eve/ff8 tone SE cinematic dammit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I expected Gosetsu to be the cliche wise old master, but instead we got Major Armstrong.
    Now I DEMAND super flexing emotes

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Now I DEMAND super flexing emotes
    Only if it comes with pink sparkle effects.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    >: (
    I will end u

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my code by the weird Amazon promotion via another DS4 controller cause... reasons. They really should've just done a less roundabout solution for it if they want to make it a cash product.

I had multiple friends offer me spare codes...but since my account is European and I play on Balmung which is an American server the codes weren't compatible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Is..is it bad I REALLY want this to be a thing? Or SOMETHING 16 bit..I miss the simplicity

Is..is it bad I REALLY want this to be a thing? Or SOMETHING 16 bit..I miss the simplicity
    remember the one they did for leviathan?
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

I'm almost done with the umbrite/crystal sand stage of my relic weapon!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    "Using Darkside will turn the other party members into Stormtroopers. Party members who are Stormtroopers will have their accuracy reduced by 99%.", and "Scholars can now use Dissipation II, which sacrifices the Scholar to give the pet a healing buff" . I laughed way harder than I should have at both of these.

It made me wish i could restart my FFT:A cart with like 700 hours on it from my teens. Shame the gba slot on nintendo handhelds is a thing of the past and ffffuuuccckk paying the prices for a gameboy player nowadays!

The stars aligned and I managed to complete an emergency mission! I only really wanted the achievement before it became exceedingly difficult to get so I'm pretty happy - the weapon doesn't really interest me due to RNG and a lack of me doing high end raiding. I didn't get one, though I wouldn't have complained if I did.

What's faster to level between a DoW or a DoH from 1 to 60 ? And from the DoH which is the quickest ?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    What's faster to level between a DoW or a DoH from 1 to 60 ? And from the DoH which is the quickest ?
    Assuming you already finished all the main story quests for ARR at the least (if not heavensward entirely), leveling the DoH's is probably faster than a DoW assuming you focus exclusively on it, have a full bank of leves available, and extra gil on hand to buy mats or even finished HQ items to turn in for leves. You would also need both the Ixal (up to 50) and Moogle quests (after 50) unlocked. With that said, leveling a Tank class might be faster due to instant queues and dungeon spam with the (ever present for tanks), "adventurer in need" bonus.

I'm not sure leveling speed differs between the professions though. Some can capitalize on certain pre-50 leves more than others but they all see to have "sweet spot" leves at some stage or another that is easy to do HQ and can be milked for a ton of xp. Most of the lucrative sources of xp are time-gated however. The daily Ixal quests up to level 50 (once you have a combat class to at least 50), Moogle quests (once you unlock them), and the daily Grand Company turn-ins, are the best xp for leveling DoH in my opinion. You also gain only a certain number of leves per day. If you have the mats available post 50, turning in collectibles is also incredibly xp lucrative and isn't time-gated or limited by leve allowance at all.

One thing to note is that if you don't complete the ARR main story quests and gain access to Ishgard, you won't have access to class quests past 50 on any DoH. You also won't have access to areas to farm higher level mats and will have to buy them from the MB and even if you have access, time spent farming for mats is time spent not leveling the crafting job.
    Last edited by Kyriani; 2017-04-02 at 01:18 PM.

10 points left on my second umbrite step relic and NOT ONE bonus when using the sand. That is the worst luck.

Thanks Kyriani.

Wanted to start my first Anima on my Dragoon, I'm at the step to obtain the first "purple" model and I saw what I had to do after that...this umbrite step everyone is talking about looks to be a pain in the ass (as anyone said) but I'm pretty sure the crystal sand will give me more trouble than the umbrite to acquire from what I've seen...

I think I'm not gonna do it and just take my sweet 255 Kinna weapon and be done with Weapon grind for the xpac.

A12S Class Only kill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Thanks Kyriani.

Wanted to start my first Anima on my Dragoon, I'm at the step to obtain the first "purple" model and I saw what I had to do after that...this umbrite step everyone is talking about looks to be a pain in the ass (as anyone said) but I'm pretty sure the crystal sand will give me more trouble than the umbrite to acquire from what I've seen...

I think I'm not gonna do it and just take my sweet 255 Kinna weapon and be done with Weapon grind for the xpac.
    The umbrite stage was soul destroying before they nerfed the cost by half... now its just awful. The gist is that, barring any lucky bonuses you get in the 2nd stage of umbrite turn-ins, you need 12,000 lore to get the umbrite you need. Before they nerfed it you needed 24,000 so the nerf is a huge help. It's still quite a hill to climb, but better than the mountain it once was.