Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    You actually see a bit of it in the latest trailer. I'm to lazy to find out the time for you but it happens during the skill showcasing near the end of the trailer. Its a giant red explosion of style.
    Isn't that just the skill that procs from Jolt II if you dont use ver aero or ver thunder?

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Isn't that just the skill that procs from Jolt II if you dont use ver aero or ver thunder?
    You mean Impact or whatever? No as far as everything I've seen that ones animation is a small flower thingy. The one in this trailer has a a long cast time that fits a LB.

Yeah what Kaelwryn posted is what I was referring to. It actually seems single target too as its similar to the MNK one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    ^
    What happened in my pants after watching that.

Yeah what Kaelwryn posted is what I was referring to. It actually seems single target too as its similar to the MNK one.
    Looks like Deathflare on steroids to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Noiyce. I wonder if thats meant to be Dual Flare?

Haven't seen it myself, and I don't know where they got the info/saw it, but my friend said the BLM's new artifact has /visor capabilities for that eyepatch! Figured some BLMs would like to know.

15+ Year Old Account
    RDM LB3 would do megumin proud.
    Last edited by Gutler; 2017-06-07 at 07:26 PM.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Well shit, the desynth markets finally died for HW mats. Desynthed 500k of tools from matoyas cave and usually that was 800k of mats, currently going for around 270k, ouch. Along with things like glassfiber dropping from 60k to 5k theres no endgame mats worth more than ARR ones now. At least i hit 170 for SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Haven't seen it myself, and I don't know where they got the info/saw it, but my friend said the BLM's new artifact has /visor capabilities for that eyepatch! Figured some BLMs would like to know.
    I saw that video last week at some point; thought it was the IGN one, but it was elsewhere, and now I don't remember who had posted it...may have been at Massively OP (can't access currently).

But yes, the BLM hat can have the eyepatch thing hidden via /visor. Couple other of the helms also feature /visor support (DRK one comes to mind).

Edit: Found it; it was Mizteq's vid. SCH hat /visor equips or unequips glasses.

Last edited by Kazgrel; 2017-06-07 at 07:45 PM.

WAR has the /visor command and so does MCH.

I expected that trailer to be revealed at E3. I wonder what they'll show off there, then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I expected that trailer to be revealed at E3. I wonder what they'll show off there, then?
    I'm somewhat leaned on Sony, once again, releasing Launch Trailer too early.

Aside from the live letter which i imagine will be a lot of WHM damage control telling people to cool their shit just a lot of advertisement stuff.

But the "special Emil E3 message" makes me hope for a Nier Automata event in XIV. Very unlikely but goddamn its my two favourite ips coming together!

Maybe some updates on the job actions/changes? Based on the response they've made pertaining to all the WHM tears, the build they used to showcase the new abilities and stuff was from April. Given E3's running dates, it'd have to be the build that goes live (if they show the game off at all there).

That, or they show something I totally didn't predict.

I'd personally love a teaser of what "Return to Ivalice" will be like. That's one of my most hyped about things in Stormblood.

I'd personally love a teaser of what "Return to Ivalice" will be like. That's one of my most hyped about things in Stormblood.
    I suppose they could show off 4.1 content. I suspect there won't be a long delay between 4.0 and 4.1 like there was between 3.0 and 3.1. So there's a decent chance they've already developed enough of it to give a sneak peek.

They show off a sick little kid in a wheelchair on a snowy day with a copy of encyclopedia eorzea and the monkeys paw is in full effect.

Ultimate Fight Final Fantasy XIV will finally be launched to real.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Ultimate Fight Final Fantasy XIV will finally be launched to real.
    Still one of the most elaborate jokes I've seen that I still want to see happen.

Deleted
    Regarding the healer dps thing. Its not about needing the extra dps. Its about not being an afking asshole. I can do my job as a tank too if I spam my enmity aoe 3 times on a pack and just sit idly. Even when you do not overgear a dungeon, the way they are designed right now they barely need any healing even if someone stands in something. Your hots should be able to cover most of it. So instead of being active for 17% of the dungeon like the above poster mentioned, stop being an ass and throw in a few stones.