Deleted
    Meh thought MCH had new animations, same borring stuff just stand there with similar animations on half the shots

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    So I heard samurai gameplay is the most fun of all jobs
    I'm hearing that as well, considering starting over as a SAM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    Meh thought MCH had new animations, same borring stuff just stand there with similar animations on half the shots
    Your default spells get upgraded to different versions later on, same thing for BRD.

I'm hearing that as well, considering starting over as a SAM.
    I'd argue that goes to BRD. Tons of oGCD weaving and the new song system is incredibly fun.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    wish the job gauges had a little more flexibility atm. the SAM gauge is just too obnoxious.
    I made mine to the smallest size and positioned them so the Kenki (katana) goes through the three icons. Kinda dig it.

I'm at 52 with Samurai. Pretty fun. I can see it being another MNK job in the long run. So-so for some, absolute beast in the hands of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm at 52 with Samurai. Pretty fun. I can see it being another MNK job in the long run. So-so for some, absolute beast in the hands of others.
    In your opinion how "noob" friendly is it?

I have noticed I don't have the reaction times I use to, So I'm just looking for something simple/fun to play. Considered SAM or sticking with my SMN.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't decided if I want play BRD or MCH for Stormblood.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    In your opinion how "noob" friendly is it?

I have noticed I don't have the reaction times I use to, So I'm just looking for something simple/fun to play. Considered SAM or sticking with my SMN.
    Fairly reasonable. There's an ability that increases potency of next skill by 50%. Properly weaving that in is where the top players are going to excel, I think. As with all jobs, hop in Palace of the Dead a while and get a feel for it you like it without too much time investment.

Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    I still haven't decided if I want play BRD or MCH for Stormblood.
    From having tried both, def BRD. The new Wanderer's Minuet mechanic and Pitch Perfect is really fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Fairly reasonable. There's an ability that increases potency of next skill by 50%. Properly weaving that in is where the top players are going to excel, I think. As with all jobs, hop in Palace of the Dead a while and get a feel for it you like it without too much time investment.
    Thx for the tip, will do. Didn't really think about testing them out in POD.

Like the poster said above, you only got to be level 10 to access SAM right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logie View Post
    It's the new abilties

Almost lvl.54 with RDM, still can't do the job quests but i've done all my leves and fate ginrding and so far i really like it, its what i wanted from BLM, it feels fast and feels less like you are balancing two spells, which is a bit funny considering the class but weaving through earth, fire, air and thunder and later holy and flare is basically what i wanted from BLM, so that class is basically redundant to me now

15+ Year Old Account
    Thx for the tip, will do. Didn't really think about testing them out in POD.

Like the poster said above, you only got to be level 10 to access SAM right?
    No, SAM and RDM require you to be level 50 to access. Rogue requires atleast 10/15 (15 if you didn't start in Limsa).

duty instances are back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, SAM and RDM require you to be level 50 to access. Rogue requires atleast 10/15 (15 if you didn't start in Limsa).
    K cool, I am like 54 or something so I can access SAM.

Thx for the info.

Edit: Does the Heavansward story potion also make u 60? Just wondering.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-16 at 03:59 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    K cool, I am like 64 or something so I can access SAM.

Thx for the info.

No, you'd have to buy a Job Potion to get to 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    No, you'd have to buy a Job Potion to get to 60.
    Though as much ty, just wanted to make sure

Nope. The Heavensward potion only completes the ARR and Heavansward story. To get a boost to 60 you have to buy the job boost for the specific job you want to boost.

15+ Year Old Account
    Final fantasy 14: a fate reborn

Anyone know if server transfers are back up yet? Just took a nap is all and might go back to taking one since I'm feeling a tad iffy.

Awesome, haven't made my mind up if ill skip HS or not.

Added a 3rd question, What is the most easy dps to play in ur guys opinion. Haven't decided if ill stick with my SMN or not.
    I don't recommend skipping any story. There's only so much cutscenes show. You pay for the game play it don't skip it. Also Sam starts at level 50 so you can try it out inHW

- - - Updated - - -

Red mage is pretty fun. I don't like the balancing of mana much but its fun and I just rotate between black and white magic and it works out
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.