Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I don't recommend skipping any story. There's only so much cutscenes show. You pay for the game play it don't skip it. Also Sam starts at level 50 so you can try it out inHW
    I didn't pay much attention to ARR. I don't think I'm going to skip the HW story, but may go back and watch the ARR cut scenes. I don't mind turning it into a movie LOL.

Only thing I would pay for is the boost to 60 and even then that's unlikely.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

The bottleneck at Best Served with Cold Steel is really fucking ridiculous. They need GMs out here enforcing lines to get through after they admitted that would be the solution but we're still stuck out here spamming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    duty instances are back up.
    The msq is still broken ugh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I didn't pay much attention to ARR. I don't think I'm going to skip the HW story, but may go back and watch the ARR cut scenes. I don't mind turning it into a movie LOL.

Only thing I would pay for is the boost to 60 and even then that's unlikely.
    Arr story is pretty basic however post story leading to heavensward is fantastic
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Arr story is pretty basic however post story leading to heavensward is fantastic
    I did enjoy what bits I lessened to.

- - - Updated - - -

The msq is still broken ugh.
    You can get in they are just allowing people to do it a few at a time.

Watching Itmejp doing it now.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of us have been out here for fucking hours waiting on it and all we can do is spam and pray.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

- - - Updated - - -

Also summoner changed to be less dot focused and more summon with nukes you get bahamut

Also summoner changed to be less dot focused and more summon with nukes you get bahamut
    Ummmmm......

Ohhhhhhhhhh.........

Mite have to play SMN for while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Some of us have been out here for fucking hours waiting on it and all we can do is spam and pray.
    Yea I'm probably just going to try Sam next then stop for the day

- - - Updated - - -

Ummmmm......

Ohhhhhhhhhh.........

Mite have to play SMN for while.
    Yea you turn your current egi into him for a bit and he just nukes everything I think it's a 30 sec CD? Idr but you can look at the new class guides and find out

Yea I'm probably just going to try Sam next then stop for the day
    It's just infuriating after the recent response on the matter being, paraphrasing, "yeah it's your fault, not ours, good luck."

GMs could be out here enforcing lines but nope.

Yea you turn your current egi into him for a bit and he just nukes everything I think it's a 30 sec CD? Idr but you can look at the new class guides and find out
    Ya going to look at the new class guides and see what was changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's just infuriating after the recent response on the matter being, paraphrasing, "yeah it's your fault, not ours, good luck."

GMs could be out here enforcing lines but nope.
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...fa58e0d889f6f7 - Are you talking about this post? I cannot see at all how you got that meaning from this...

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda disappointed by the battle song, but the quest turn in jingle is love.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Kinda disappointed by the battle song, but the quest turn in jingle is love.
    I like it but I think I enjoy the level 40 ARR one more. The quest turn in though, as you put it, love.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    I like it but I think I enjoy the level 40 ARR one more. The quest turn in though, as you put it, love.
    It's actually what i wanted, but i just don't like the instruments they used for it, or something like that. I wished it was just the song at the end of the launch trailer do do do, do do do, do do do do do do dooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    It's actually what i wanted, but i just don't like the instruments they used for it, or something like that. I wished it was just the song at the end of the launch trailer do do do, do do do, do do do do do do dooooooo
    Agreed there. That part's the best.

Also that PLD run animation with your weapons out... drool...

Deleted
    Got my AST to 60. What do you guys reccomend me to level DPS wise that could be use in a static and is fun AF to play (no SAM or RDM comments please)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Got my AST to 60. What do you guys reccomend me to level DPS wise that could be use in a static and is fun AF to play (no SAM or RDM comments please)
    I enjoy my SMN but they have changed it a bit so not sure how it plays now.

Deleted
    I enjoy my SMN but they have changed it a bit so not sure how it plays now.
    got my SMN to 50, I didn't like it too much unfortunately

Players in queue 868...but it doesn't decrease lul.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Anything with a raid buff. Brd is always a safe bet.