10+ Year Old Account
    they're showing more details about blu mage for anybody interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

[HEAVY BREATHING]
    Damn, those shoes look downright painful. :X

Playing WHM for the first time in ages and i don't know why but of the 3 healers this is the only one where i really feel like i miss the original Cleric Stance the most. Of all the changes made over the last two expansions thats really the only one i wish changed back.
    I think that was a bad change too, it separated the men form the boys !

I also don't like that with the new role ability system they essentially just took everything off white mage and gave it to all healers
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post

I also don't like that with the new role ability system they essentially just took everything off white mage and gave it to all healers
    The role action stuff is basically what the cross class system should have been.

I mean Blood for Blood for example which was needed for a lot of jobs meant levelling LNC/DRG to 34. And quite frankly as someone who did it was the most boring 34 levels of my life.

All healers had Cleric Stance beforehand. It was just cross class so required level 8 Conjurer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post
    It wasn't hard.
    It was merely annoying if you pressed the button but the server slept through it.

In the end, it was more hassle than it was worth, so I am glad it is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    It wasn't hard.
    It was merely annoying if you pressed the button but the server slept through it.

In the end, it was more hassle than it was worth, so I am glad it is gone.
    Exactly toggling it on/off wasn't hard lol.

Just that if the server decided to play dead then as you said it'd go on then off.

It's much better as a temporary buff imo.

I wonder if the FFXV crossover is still happening...

Wasn't it meant to be in December? I would've thought it'd be announced during the second Live Letter...

10+ Year Old Account

their YT channel uploaded some more live primals if anybody wants to listen.

Fucking love me some Primals.

Soken imo is a damn musical talent that is close to rivalling Uematsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Fucking love me some Primals.

Soken imo is a damn musical talent that is close to rivalling Uematsu.
    with russell brower gone from blizzard after mists i think soken is probably my favourite composer still working on an mmo. And original music rather than ripping off the elder scrolls like the XV composer did

- - - Updated - - -

Its good to hear the way BLU works is 'if the mob triggers to teach the move every BLU in the party learns it'. So get ready for those 4 BLU dungeon/primal farming parties next month.

Its good to hear the way BLU works is 'if the mob triggers to teach the move every BLU in the party learns it'. So get ready for those 4 BLU dungeon/primal farming parties next month.
    ...I wonder if people will pay me to tank for them? >_> <_<

Someone paid me 1 million to tank Sirensong Sea for them at Stormblood's launch because they didn't want to wait in a queue as a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    ...I wonder if people will pay me to tank for them? >_> <_<

Someone paid me 1 million to tank Sirensong Sea for them at Stormblood's launch because they didn't want to wait in a queue as a DPS.
    Looks like BLU uses Mighty Guard as a Tank Stance, better get in their early

10+ Year Old Account

[HEAVY BREATHING]
    Gief Viera naow.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Gief Viera naow.
    Just wait for next years Q3 shareholder call

"Where the fuck did all this money come from?!?"
    "Let me tell you about Fantasia and the power of amazon bunnygirls"

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps not a controversial opinion: i'm almost lvl.70 on WHM and it kind of sucks. Lillies are lame, the spells are underwhelming and SB stuff like Divine Benison feel like stuff i've been doing on AST and SCH for the last couple of years. Is anyone still maining WHM? my healer job of choice is AST and everyone i play with runs AST or SCH. Whats the appeal of the current state of WHM?

Starting to get into it properly and made it to Stormblood content and dear fucking god is Alphinaud annoying as fuck. I hoped I'd be rid of him after Heavensward content when the gang is all back together, but no such luck. Someone please tell me I get to kill him at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Starting to get into it properly and made it to Stormblood content and dear fucking god is Alphinaud annoying as fuck. I hoped I'd be rid of him after Heavensward content when the gang is all back together, but no such luck. Someone please tell me I get to kill him at some point.
    Alphinaud doesn't have such a big role in SB (instead his sister will follow you) and after some events in 4.3 you'll get rid of him for a long while.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    Alphinaud doesn't have such a big role in SB (instead his sister will follow you) and after some events in 4.3 you'll get rid of him for a long while.
    Thank god. He's really irritating to be around. His sister seems better, hopefully she stays better.

Alphinaud's great. He undergoes the most character development out of all the Scions.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Alphinaud's great. He undergoes the most character development out of all the Scions.
    Urianger is the worst. It feels like he's been written as a totally different person each expansion. First he was an elezen grimoir weiss, then he was some shady double agent chunni fuck and then he turned into a blank slate dumbledorelike that just infodumps while behind a straight up drone.

Naturally he must have been replaced by an allagan construct!